Japanese Reincarnated into an Otome Game? Who Cares! I’m Too Busy Mastering Magic!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by 4sarah1212, Jan 4, 2021.

1. 4sarah1212

4sarah1212 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Reincarnated into an Otome Game? Who Cares! I’m Too Busy Mastering Magic!
    Raw Link: ncode.syosetu (dot) com/n5657el/
    NU Link: novelupdates (dot) com/series/reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-who-cares-im-too-busy-mastering-magic/

(Lol, I haven't posted enough on here to post links.... Sorry about that! Just replace that (dot) and those should work!)

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Hello~ I'm the current translator for this story (Righteous Flower of Evil from Carnation Scans). I've bitten off more than I can chew with the number of stories that I am translating, so I'm looking for a new home for this cute story. For me, slice of life has never been my favorite, so I always put this story low on my priority list, but I don't think it deserves that.

It's super cute and had a really exciting first arc! It also has a lot of potential because the main story is just beginning. From now on, we should be slowly introduced to the capture targets which will be fun!

I also love all the characters. Alice's parents give us adorable, fluffy, warm depictions of family life. And I'm sure a lot of us can relate to Alice herself (the MC) with her otaku obsession with magic. She also has a doting older brother figure as a neighbor and a golden, drill-curl haired nemesis candidate with a terrible mother.

I think lots of heartwarming fun is ahead! It just needs a dedicated translator to give it life!

(Oh, and it has a manga adaptation! It's not the best adaptation I've ever seen, but the fact that it was picked up as a manga means that it must be decent, right? XD)

Description:
    From the moment I realized, I was a silver-haired, five-year-old girl. I’m off to a great start…. not.

It seems that I have reincarnated into a fantasy world abounding in magic. At first I was quite shocked, but then I started thinking, could my soul be experiencing some sort of bonus stage after death? If this isn’t a dream, then I need to enjoy myself to the fullest!

Unfortunately, the world isn’t seeing it my way. My family life is oh-so-great with my new parents’ pending divorce and with a menace living in my house that is no joke. Why is it like this? If I don’t do something, how am I supposed to enjoy this wondrous world of witchcraft and wizardry?

And this is how Alice’s story begins.

------------------------------
    I really hope someone will pick this up! There are 3000+ readers waiting for the continuation... and I'd love for them to see more regular updates than I can provide.

2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for translating this thus far! hope it will get picked up again :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. leprosus

leprosus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not into female protagonists. But I must appreciate your effort so far. So I will try this once.

Guide1410 likes this.
  5. 4sarah1212

4sarah1212 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! I really appreciate it :blob_teary: I'll add a link to your next chapter on my site when it goes up!

Isaac20 and Guide1410 like this.