Recommendations Reincarnated Sword

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by breakdamold, Dec 13, 2019.

1. breakdamold

breakdamold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I was wondering if there is a novel the MC was a powerful cultivator that had his soul reincarnated as a sword. Basically I'm looking for the old man in the ring type of deal just that I would like it to be about said cultivator in the sword not the who weilds it. Basically searching for a different pov than the usual cliche troops. I have already read HIstory Number 1 Founder. I appreciate any recommendations thanks

2. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
    The closest thing you'll ever get to what you're looking for

3. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there was this one story that had a premise that seemed to be what you were looking for, there is even a point in the story where the protagonist is captured by an evil blacksmith who throws him inside a furnace. The thing is he is not actually a sword, or weapon of any kind. He just has some sort of body tempering ability that gives him a sword like constitution. Appearance wise though he looks like a totally normal human, except he can apparently survive being thrown into a furnace. I remember being super disappointed because I originally only read it because I wanted a sword protagonist too.