Spoiler Reincarnating as My Husband’s Mistress / 남편의 정부로 환생한 심정을 서술하시오

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jun 19, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Associated Name: Describe Your Feelings About Reincarnation as Your Husband's Mistress

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reincarnating-as-my-husbands-mistress/

https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=6135922

Novel with Illustrations:
    https://m.novel.naver.com/webnovel/list?novelId=970362

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    As a duchess with a body like glass, I lost my life in a severe seizure.

No, rather, I thought I had lost it.

“…I want you.”

Then, I was reincarnated as a woman who looked just like me.

However, isn’t this woman’s body too healthy?

The joy of having a healthy body is brief, everyone says this to me this.

Because this woman is my perfect husband’s mistress.

I attended my own funeral in order to hear the truth.

I saw a handsome man there, crying even more than my own husband, as if the world had suddenly collapsed.

Who is that man, who I’ve never seen before?

And actually, this woman…

…Is she my husband’s mistress?

—————

Husband (black hair, blue eyes):
    Grand Duke Novian Trovica. Takes the title of Emperor’s Secretary. Often called up to take care of the east, west, north and south borders, taking care of both small and large affairs on behalf of the Emperor.

Mistress (black hair, green eyes): Countess Blair Acacia. The young wife of Count Acacia, a vassal of the Grand Duchy but doesn’t hold an important position. He is old enough to have grey hair.

2nd Prince (white hair, red eyes)

1. Who’s the ML?
    2. Is the mistress really the husband’s mistress?
    3. Did the husband really cheat on the FL?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I enjoyed the translators note more than the first chapter :blobjoy::blobjoy:

roastedmilktea and jkumi7 like this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm certainly interested

5. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    take this as a grain of salt according to the MTL chapters I read ,the silver haired guy is the second prince.so this prince is famous ad mad prince ,spend much time in battlefield and even though many women’s comes after him still unmarried and never care a bit about them.

omg omg so it seems like the count married the mistress under the order of the duke :blob_catflip:and after the duchess funeral the mistress received a letter (sender unknown they guess it’s the duke) asking her to keeep her promise.next day the mistress legal husband (old count) comes home and begs in front of her on knees to keep her promise to the duke and reveals the thing in the first sentence :blobscream:

omg can someone tell me how to kill a fictional character:mad::mad: this damn trash! So the duchess died after 2 years of marriage.and the mistress had made a promise with that trash dustbin (duke)a year ago which means a year after their marriage.so this so called promise is if this trash dustbin is ever to loose his wife that girl (mistress) will completely be his. Damn it he says all this to his real wife soul and note that this is the first time they met after she take the body of the mistress

so this is how the conversation goes( the trash dustbin goes about how he lost his wife how sad he’s to see his loved one suffer and so on ...so our girl says,
    “........so you want to spend the night with me?” And she’s pleading inside (even now tell me you don’t want her,Noah:blobcry: )

Trash - laughing with eyes engulfed in lust(according to MTL ) .....
    “you seems to want to turn me into a trash that I can’t even recycle”
    [me- u became a trash on the day u made that promise dude:blobangery:)

Our girl- “.....is not it?”
    Trash-“ yeah ..I want you”
    Adrienne-“!”
    In the cold arms I was hardened.the confession of love from a loved one is truly bitter and painful

Trash-“ Adrian ,whom I never had,more than Adrian whom I will never have.......I want you right infront of me”
    :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:(Go to hell man)
    Suddenly alcohol scented lips overlapped me.it was a Kiss as intensified as his eyes and seems to be swallowed up.it wasn’t the Noah I knew kissing Adrienne.it wasn’t friendly or sympathetic.it was just hot and the smell was toxic.
    Well Then she pushes him and runs away to the garden (by the way they are in a banquet or a ball:blobsalt:)

The best part is after she runs away she meets with our golden ML/second prince (well I don’t know whose the male lead is but for me it’s this guy:aww:) and when he asks to introduce herself she says “ I’m the mistress of the duke” and our boys eyes shake and he’s in verge of crying.:blobexpressionless:
    She says I’m the mistress but I no longer wanna be it . And ml asks whether she needs help.
    So now our girl plan is to divorce first at get away from the trash :blobhero:

Tad1989, hongmeowpanda, Reio and 54 others like this.
  6. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! Im a little confuse. So the husband and OGmistress is actually a lover even before MC died? And they made a promise to be together if MC died is that correct?

Blen likes this.
  7. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    so I read 14 chap and our ML is going half crazy after hearing the mistress thing , so the trash bastard is holding a birthday party for tha late dutchess and invites the mistress to (he’s gonna lure her to his den) and she goes there wearing a red dress and noticed that other are wearing all black or simple and she’s very embarrassed. So the trash comes over and says that he understands how the countess is lack of knowledge about capital things and ask the butler to guide her inside to give her a shawl to cover herself,by the way this butler is the one who ignored the original dutchess and now he’s acting all friendly to the mistress
    I’ll post the raw link where I read I’d anyone wants u can see the illustration there
    https://novel.naver.com/webnovel/list?novelId=970362

It’s not mentioned yet whether the trash husband had been with her before(even her personal maids are uncertain about their relationship)
    Yes they made a promise if the trash ever loose her wife she’ll be his . And now he wants her to come to the mansion where he lives. Our girl thinks “how could you kiss ur mistress even when ur wife’s body is not yet buried” and she’s so heartbroken cause he says he loves his wife soo much but lust towards the body of the mistress who look just like her

8. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thank you so much!! God! I can’t want to see when he know that the mistress actually is MC. Hope the prince take her away from this trash asap.

twilight_123 and magical_al00 like this.
  9. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So her trash husband has long black hair? And ML silver hair or blonde?

10. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the above spoiler, yes the black hair is the husband. And the silver hair is the prince. However we don’t know who is ML yet.

twilight_123 likes this.
  12. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its white haired guy

snzzykitten likes this.
  13. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh honestly, this is already giving me a bad headache before it even starts.

- I'm curious if (and why) she dyes the mistress' hair black to blonde?
    From what you can see in the spoiler images, the original wife was blonde, and slowly, the mistress' black hair is lightening to brown when she meets the Prince and he points his sword at her neck.

I also believe that the Prince is the ML, but as there are many misunderstandings around the Duke. He's going to keep around for a long time.

- One hypothesis is that since the Duke travels through various territories, he has tried to save the late Duchess, but knowing she was hopeless. He has prepared a body 'similar' to the old one and has done something to encourage her transmigation to a healthy body.

14. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Well your second hypothesis is the reason I said I’m not sure about the male lead , I too is confused what the hell is the duke is planning :blobexpressionless:

15. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The brown haired girl in the picture isn't the MC but some Lord's daughter who was trying to seduce the prince. The novel is relatively new I think, so we don't know for sure how her hair will turn blonde or who the ML really is (I sincerely hope it's not the husband).

16. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    so the butler took the fl to the dutchess room and the trash husband went with the butler to get a shawl.while they were away the fl remembered the jewelry her mother gave her and open the drawer by the bedside to take them with her and noticed that someone have taken some of them ,so she took the remaining and guessed the maids have done it ,then she moves to the reception room hurriedly .so the trash comes with a shawl and ordered the butler to go and conduct the birthday party.and hugs the fl from behind calling the mistress name seducing voice.and he lowered her shoulder strips asking her to remove the mourning clothes,the fl is panic and heartbroken,so to get away she tells the trash she want to make love in duchess room as it’s gonna be hers in the future, the trash took her there and the fl sits on the bed near the drawer and says women like to keep what they value near them same with the dutchess so she would like to open the drawer and asked permission,and tada..! The drawer is empty.trash shout out and call the butler and they called all the maids and here we see the maids that serve her Annie or something looking at the mistress and thinking they look the same ,Annie and few other maids are the ones who stole the jewelries.so by this point I guess the male lead is the prince but he lacks appearance :blobconfused:

[​IMG]

17. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think so, you should check the cover and photos linked carefully. Or maybe the artist's drawing is being fickle on purpose.

18. roastedmilktea

roastedmilktea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the brown haired girl is the manor lord's daughter, its shown in the latest translated chapter which is chapter 6! also i'm 90% sure that the woman on the cover is the original girl (adrienne) and the author has just chosen to use her as the person on the cover, not blair acacia who is the mistress

19. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  20. CrunchyBunny

CrunchyBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoilers plssssss