Spoiler Reincarnation – Lord is Extremely Hardcore

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sager, Jan 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sager

Sager Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't find a thread for this so I'm making one.
    Anyone have any spoilers

2. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious too so I’ll be setting a camp here~

3. minteaxo

minteaxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really know how to write spoilers but okay. I'll talk about the first few of the story for now cause its too long and I can't remember very well >_>.

- MC was a victim of a kidnap incident by 5 criminals, some of them were imprisoned for only 2 years, so MC kidnapped them immediately when they were released from jail.

- ML is a criminal psychologist, he came back from the US because he was investigating MC because of that criminals' missing case. Also one of the victim from the same kidnap incident has also gone missing, which is actually kidnapped by MC too. (prob starting chp 12)

- MC also started to plan to take revenge on the people who bullied her in the past (her adopted sister, sister's friend and blah).

- MC makes the victim into puppet doll, then finally turn them into a mummy (starting chp 32)

- ML starts to get close to MC to probe her out. He sneak into her house, become her teacher in school and teaches her about human anatomy. (and fall in love? <3)

- MC even boldly asks ML to teach her how to make a dead people stand when falling from a tall building. And you know what happens next......

Have mercy on my grammars.

4. Shiksha_12

Shiksha_12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting here for more specifics...... I want to know what she did to her twin brothers and that surnamed bai girl

5. wow199548

wow199548 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raws???
    Please and Thank you:aww:

6. Tay

Tay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more spoiler?

7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    She turned them into dogs who fell in love with their sister~

It was amusing how the ML knows that MC is a criminal yet couldn't find conclusive evidence of her criminal crime. It started with wanting to capture her, to willingly help her do crime. MC was attracted by ML's knowledge and attitude so even if she knew he knew of her crime she's still happy to play the cat and mouse game with him.

Oh and the dad is a loser and the mom a greedy controlling bitch. Neither ended well.

8. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with Bai Suqing? What was her end like?

9. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't really remember but i think FL attemp to made her into a doll.. but she escaped, and i think some bad guy (other guy surnamed Bai) catch her and torture her information? it's been long since i read mtl of this... before that .. eventually it was discovered that she's Mu family daughter but the sick part is she was raped by Mu father... and Mu father videotaped it and it was leaked so the Mu family name is stink because of them.. and Mu Mother tried to get back to her family but not accepted... also another sick part is the younger twins accidentally killed Mu father in a car crash and hid his body in a cornfield.. i don't really put too much attention on mu family affairs.. i focused on the other psychopath FL encounter and ML try to probe where FL hid her "dolls" ML never knew

10. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow hahhahahaha their family is so twisted love it. Thanks for the spoiler!

Marane101 likes this.
  11. Shiksha_12

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Zhou Yaya and the guy whom the FL loved in her last life?

12. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please...

13. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Please keep in mind that I am still reading the raws through google translate & it is HORRIBLY mangled lol. Also I will be paraphrasing some of the narrative, too.

So after the latest chap, Shumin (the vice prez who hates MC & even organized a whole posse of girls to torment & bully MC when they were younger) teams up with Bai Lotus to basically hatespam MC all over the school's social media (which does absolute jack tbh). Zhou Yaya becomes more and more hysteric & jealous of MC, to the point where she gets into a shouting match with her boyfriend (MC's brother) at a public space. Bai Lotus of course, HAS to say something to fuel Yaya's rage even more & Yaya is so triggered that she attacks MC's brother.

MC, being a selfless pure angel (lol) pushes her bro out of the way & winds up with a concussion instead. Yaya, being a white-eyed wolf, doesn't bother to check if MC is alright & just pleads for the bro to forgive her (he does not). This incident severely strains the relationship between the brothers & they get into fights over this, with one loathing the other & the other hating himself for causing MC to get hurt.

Bai Lotus heads to another city/town to debut as an idol (with 1 million cash that she sweetly begged from Yaya's stupid brother), but the fool already ran out of money by the time she made it to the company. She talks her way in, but throws a fit when they tell her that the training will take until after her classmates graduated from school (she CAN'T wait that long, she has to one-up MC NOW!!!!). She bluffs her way in without the training but they do make her sign a contract saying that she's 10000% responsible for anything that goes wrong.

Meanwhile, MC & ML are flirting/threatening? each other in the hospital with some sort of bizarre lowkey creepy dogfood. Yaya refuses to apologize to MC, getting even more hysterical & crazy until her family forces her to visit MC in the hospital. And then she's incensed even further when MC doesn't take the initiative to say "don't worry i forgive you Yaya~". MC is cheerily thinking about how to completely fuck up this ungrateful traitorous ho. What will her face look like when MC's ripping her eyes out & torturing her ohohoho?

Things are getting more strained in the Mu Household as Dad is a weak untalented loser who married the wealthy Mom, who's overbearing, overcontrolling & narcisstic as all hell. "You think you're anything without my Ke family?!?"

MC eventually makes it back to school, Shumin's antics has zero effect on her & finally! Yaya takes the initiative to bow to MC & apologize to her (while MC's brothers stand defensively in front of MC because they dont trust that bitch Yaya). MC HAS to forgive her now, right? She's an angel after all.

MC: Sorry, I don't accept fake apologies~.
    Everyone: !!!
    MC: I heard from an acquaintance that furious eyes, clenched fists & a refusal to look at the victim is a sign of a fake apology~.
    Everyone: -immediately stares at Yaya who has her fists clenched so hard that they're pale (you can see the veins???, not sure about this part)-

Yaya is seething from this humiliation & blames MC for everything - how dare she be more perfect & well-liked than her, if it wasn't for MC, then Yaya wouldn't have turned into such a hateful beast! (she monologues delusionally).

So Yaya does the reasonable thing & hires thugs to kidnap & torment MC. Except she was with one of her bros at the time, so he got kidnapped, too. MC puts the fear of god into the thugs (stabbing one of them in the eye with a pencil) while her bro is unable to see or hear (idk he might have been knocked out, this whole part was very confusing). One of the thugs calls Yaya (who was celebrating her heinous crime by happily sitting in her bed & imagining MC's disgrace) in a screaming panic, crying out that MC is a crazed murderer. Yaya is freaked out about this & yells at them for being unable to handle a mere high school girl & then orders them to set the whole warehouse on fire to destroy any evidence & kill MC.

ML saves both MC & ML from a coded text that MC sent him. The surviving thugs get arrested & Yaya panics & runs to her dad, the mayor, for help. They come up with the idea to destroy evidence & accuse MC of the two thugs' murders, Yaya just wanted to scare MC a little, who knew she'd be such a lunatic & torture people to death uwu~. (Well....she's half-right).

One of the officers tries to intimidate MC in the interrogation room over this but ML shuts him down, points out that a small light schoolgirl couldn't have done this & more importantly - there is no evidence as MC didn't let any fingerprint or stray hair trace back to her.

ML uses his Sherlock Holmes/Detective Conan powers to deduce the culprit to be Yaya & is able to gather evidence via LOGIC (-Miles Edgeworth theme song plays-) that the Zhous are able to be accused. Yaya's about to detained in juvie, so her dad decides to go even harder on the "MC is a dangerous psychopath" route & try to force MC to be wrongfully diagnosed as a psychopath so they can send her to a mental asylum overseas & thus ruin the Mu family so the Zhous can stay safe.

MC continuously refuses the tests but Ke Mom, who is a bitch who only cares about her own rep, coerces MC into taking the test. The dr comes out acting up a storm about MC being a total dangerous freak to society (with MC frowning & thinking "that's strange, only ONE man should be able to see through me....") but then ML shows up & he's like "wow, you sure lost a lot of brain cells the last time I saw you" & he verbally corners the doc into squealing that the mayor paid him to slander a 15 year old girl so she'd be forced overseas in a horrible facility where she'd be drugged everyday. The police immediately drag the mayor away & this scandal completely destroys the Zhous. Yaya is freed from juvie but she keeps screaming about wanting to go back to school to defeat MC & no matter what Zhou mom or Zhou bro (Sulun) say to her, she refuses to listen. Even Sulun is amazed by her inability to accept the consequences & her ability to turn "black into white". He's also thinking about asking for 1 mill from Bai Lotus back since his fam is broke now.

Meanwhile, Bai Lotus tried to suck up to Ke Mom by purchasing a beautiful gem to remind her of Ke Mom's LOVE for Mu Dad, since that would make her the gentle kind daughter who healed a dying marriage. The gem just reminds Ke Mom of Mu Dad's secret bank account that she JUST found out about & that it's missing like 80 grand from HER account which was PROBABLY spent on some WHORE. Ke Mom screams at Bai Lotus, screams at Mu Dad for cheating on her & then kicks them both out of the house before divorcing Mu Dad.

Bai Lotus had to pawn the jewel for a taxi ride & a hotel room with Mu Dad (who she hates for being useless) & now Mu Dad is molesting her like crazy because he fell in love with her meek youthfulness, the exact opposite of Ke Mom, the aging shrill harpy.

14. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    this was wild from start to finish
    thank you master m(_ _)m

Shiksha_12 likes this.
  15. Shiksha_12

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for telling me all and if you don't find it a bother then could you please tell me what happens to all the people Of twelfth class who stayed behind because of Mc and that guy she loved in her last life. Also about the guy who was a work renowned advocate in her last life whom she visits in the hospital

The thing is the translator doesn't update the stories regularly so its frustrating to not even know if the next update will be on schedule or not

mmem likes this.
  16. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    LOLOL please continue for more :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

17. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it doesn't look like they're doing much other than stanning MC on the school forums or bullying Yaya at school (she got her stuff trashed a lot & was socially isolated by her peers for putting MC in the hospital literally right after MC's injury from that car accident had healed). This also fueled her anger at MC btw - if she was REALLY a pure angel, she would have told everyone to stop bullying Yaya, clearly MC's an evil bitch (even though Yaya refused to apologize or take responsibility when she visited MC at the hospital & logically - MC wouldn't have known about the harassment [we all know that she actually does tho since this is all part of her masterplan, but Yaya deserves it honestly]). MC did tell the others to knock it off after she got out of the hospital, but Yaya doesn't care & stays mad because MC didn't do it sooner & blahblah everything's MC's fault for being better.*

The ex is just constantly moping around because MC always treats him as an acquaintance & even her other acquaintances get better treatment than him. I don't think he does much since in this timeline, almost nobody is on Bai Lotus' side so she doesn't bother buttering up to them or playing her "oh woe is me" card so that's why she just instigates fights & tried the famous idol route instead. She has very little interaction with any of her classmates, too.

Also, I'm not sure if Mu Dad was actually cheating on Ke Mom or not - it sounded more like he was opening a secret bank account to fund his own business & prove that he didn't need Ke Mom & yadda yadda (....by using her money, right.....)

Somewhat related - after Bai Lotus waited outside Mu Mansion for days (to be pitiful & thus force the "kind" MC to take her in), MC was like "sure, how about you live at my (murder) house" & yes, she harassed the fuck out of Bai Lotus with her giant creepy house of horrors. Bai Lotus ran screaming to the police after being jumpscared by the corpses, but they didn't believe her & called her legal guardian aka Mu Dad. And he immediately started borderline-molesting her & calling her pet names while the horrified police watched in disgust.

MC also dropped a beheaded bloody? corpse on Ke Mom when she was showing off a newly opened business/office? & Ke Mom freaked the fuck out & was furious later on by the police investigation tarnishing the rep of her business/office & her good name (also because it damaged her rep when people saw her drenched in blood & freaking out).

Both Mu bros realize they have incestual feelings towards MC & also that the other feels the same way too towards MC so they're basically now mortal enemies because they want to keep MC pure & untouched by the other while also hating themselves for tarnishing MC in their minds like that.

MC: just as keikaku

I think the reason why she treats MC so differently from Bai Lotus is because
    -she hates MC because they're on a similar level (but she'll never admit that) & thus she always sees her as a rival
    -Bai Lotus is just a pathetic crybaby peasant so the hate for her is much lesser & it's completely erased when Bai Lotus "saves" her from drug addiction & the aftermath of Yaya being gangraped. Yaya didn't suffer in this timeline so her gratitude towards MC was much smaller & easily forgotten.
    -she's dating MC's brother & she is accurately able to tell that yes, they DO have incestual romantic feelings towards MC & that makes her hate MC more. Boyfriends who treat everyone else except their gf like trash are bad, but boyfriends who treat their gfs like trash because they secretly want to fuck their own sister are even worse. Heck, the twins are so indifferent to anything outside of MC that they don't even care about their parents divorcing & freaking out.

18. Shiksha_12

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a complete psychological rollercoaster
    Thanks for telling me all of that xx

Yukari_me likes this.
  19. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol reading your summary makes it more fun to read since ik there'll be a lot of bs monologue within these cannon fodders who wrecked our mc's lives in the past, so reading the actual translation will leave me raging for days without this.

mmem likes this.
  20. wow199548

wow199548 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so this jumps ahead alot from the recent spoiler. Basically the MC goes overseas for a class trip to Switzerland I believe or somewhere cold in Europe. Anyways the boys are sad and upset that they will be apart from their beloved sister for this long, and decides to go overseas to where she is. The ML is in America at this time, being called to solve a case, btw he quit being a teacher. The ML misses MC, texts/calls her and somehow finds where she is and goes there. The brothers having reached there first, calls the MC and state their current situation (they are lost). The MC goes and picks them up and monologues about their clingy-ness. After their return back to the accommodation where her classmates reside, the MC meets the ML, and things finally escalate and they hook up. The brothers find out next morning and Ren (hot headed, yaya's ex) blows up and basically states that the MC is a slut for sleeping with the ML and storms off heading home, Rin upset also walks off too. MC and ML don't care, hook up more for the duration of the trip and part ways at the end of the school trip (ML needs to go back and solve the case). They promise to keep in touch. MC's mum knows about this I think and is waiting at home to outraged, but finds out that the MC had gone to visit the Ke family instead.
    From what i got from google translate, i might have got things mixed or wrong.
    So the MC's mum looses her position and wants the MC's restaurant as it rakes up millions in income. She goes to the restaurant to get the deed and assert her position as the new owner.The mum says MC is to young and ignorant to run the restaurant and could be cheated easily therefore she will take control of the restaurant from now on, but the manager out right ignores her, because he is from the Ke family and was instructed not to give two fucks if the MC's family tries to throw their weight around or take control of the store due to their relation with MC. The manager tells the mum that it was written in the deed that the store will always stay in the control of the MC and cannot go to another. She makes a fuss and is thrown out. She complains to MC and asks her to support them since she makes alot from the restaurant, but the MC says she will if the mum will stop being extravagant in her spending. This offends the mum because she needs to keep up her reputation and will slandered by the MC's ex's mother (they are rivals), and calls the MC ungrateful. The brothers step in and take the MC's side and yells at their mum for being shameful for asking support from her young daughter. This shocks the hell out of the mum. The mum now hates MC. MC is happy about the rift
    This happens before ML x MC