Spoiler Reincarnation: I Married My Ex’s Brother (CN)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cloudland19, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

Novel Title : Reincarnation: I Married My Ex’s Brother

Synopsis:

"Marry me. Once we're married, I will be loyal to you for life—as long as you keep me alive." Qiao Jiusheng was pushed into the water by her older twin sister, had her identity stolen, losing her old love and life. With no other choice, she seeks out Fang Yusheng, the blind man rumored to have no interest in women. With blank and empty eyes, he says, "Sure."
    In her past life, she was betrayed by her sister and trapped in the basement. Her tongue was cut off as she watched her sister take her place, winning overall her loved ones, marrying her lover of six years, and starting a family with him. Now that she's back to a time before it all went wrong, Qiao Jiusheng escapes from the river and goes to her boyfriend's older half-brother. She puts on a mask and marries him, to fight their common enemy. The wheels of fate begin to spin, and the severed threads of destiny are once again entwined...
    Before their wedding, he tells her, "Don't peek at me so openly just because I'm blind and can't see you." On the night of their wedding, he tells her," You don't have to dress like a bear. I don't care for women." Half a year after their wedding, just because she gives another man another look, Fang Yusheng covers her laptop, phone, bedside drawers, desk, and wallet with nothing but his selfies.

Details:

Raw Title : 美色如刃:盲少高调宠
    Raw link : https://m.shubaow.net/12/12784/
    Genre : Contemporary Romance
    Author : Imperial Songs | 帝歌
    Total Chapters : 1217
    Translator: Atlas Studios

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation: I Married My Ex’s Brother

Characters Description

The Fang family - one of the three wealthiest families in Binjiang City.
    -
    - second son of Fang family
    - boyfriend / fiancee of Qiao Jiusheng (QJ) in the beginning of the story and later her ex-lover.
    - described as a man with 'handsome face that could only exist in drawings'.
    - married QJ in both lives who pretend to be QJS.

The Qiao family - a renowned jewelry family, both domestically and internationally.
    - second daughter of Qiao family.
    - girlfriend / fiancee of Fang Mu (FM) in the beginning of the story and later his ex-lover.
    - married FY after her rebirth.

- QJS' twin sister 'with same face, same height and even similar voice'.
    - the one who replaced QJS in her wedding and married FM.
    - was in love with FM for past six years in the beginning of the story.
    - married FM in both lives with the identity of QJS.

Others
    - the dean of the nursing home who saved QJS in last life and spend their next twelve years together.
    - Saved QJS after she escaped from the hospital in her second life.
    - secretary of FM.

Summarized Chapters

Questions

1. Is her husband really blind or is he just pretending to be one?
    Yes, he is indeed blind. But he later get treatment and was able to see like a normal person.

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
    sharl likes this.
  3. Cloudland19

Reading List:
    Link

Chapter 1: The Wedding

• Story starts with the wedding day of the Fang family’s second son, Fang Mu (FM), and the Qiao family’s second daughter, 'Qiao Jiusheng (QJS)'.
    • They were having a luxurious wedding as both of the protagonist of the event came from rich background. 'QJS' was happy to marry the man she have loved for six years and FM was happy that he was going to marry his 'lover'.
    • Every thing seems normal until we are introduced to small, damp, and dilapidated house with just a toilet and a small television mounted on a wall.
    • A woman was held captive with her right hand and right leg chained. The chain was about three to four meters long, which allowed her to go to the toilet to solve her physiological problem, but not reach the door. She looked at the television and tears started to well up in her eyes as she witnesses the ongoing wedding.
    • Skip half a year later. The woman was still locked up in the house and 'QJS' pay her a visit.
    • The woman seems scared of her and the chapter ends with 'QJS' referring that woman as her sister.

sharl and notregistered like this.
  4. Cloudland19

Reading List:
    Link

Chapter 2: Twin Sisters

• ‘QJS’ visit her twin sister six months later after her wedding and enjoy watching her tongueless sister helpless in front of her as she informs her that she is pregnant with FM's child. She not only kidnapped and imprisoned her sister but also chopped her tongue leaving her all helpless chained and locked in some remote place. :mad:
    • Now we are served the twist that the woman who is imprisoned is the real QJS (our MC). Qiao Jiuyin (QJ) and Qiao Jiusheng (QJS) looked the same and had the same height. Even their voices were identical.
    • FM was QJS's lover and apparently QJ, the twin sister of QJS fell for him after seeing how gentle he was to her sister.
    • She was jealous how he love only her sister despite she too have the same face as her and since then her thoughts became twisted.
    • As per her plan, they went out for a drive and 'met with an accident'. QJ pretend to be QJS and people declared 'QJ' dead without realising that the corpse that had been found was only a scapegoat arranged as per QJ’s arrangement. It seems like she didn't intend to kill her sister but rather keep her alive, torture her, make her watch how she snatch her lover, marry him, have him children and have a happy family with him while the one who was suppose to the one to have that life suffer in a imprisonment.
    • The chapters ends with QJ saying - “My dear sister, you will be imprisoned here for the rest of your life. You will watch as Fang Mu and I happily live the rest of our lives. You will watch me give birth to children for him. But you, you’re destined to live in this twenty-square-meter house and never see the light of day again.”

sharl and notregistered like this.