Spoiler Reincarnation-Lord is Extremely Hardcore

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Haruhal, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reincarnation-lord-is-extremely-hardcore/

Raw I find:
    http://m.69shu.la/69shu/11/11633_index_1.html

NU Description:
    She reincarnated, she died when she was twenty, the murderer pushed her to the road in the glare of public eye. However, within the people ——

Her respectful father said to the murderer: Don’t take it to your heart, this is not your fault.

Her loving-kindness mother said to the murderer: Don’t worry, I still got you, you’re much better than my real daughter.

Her lovely brother said to the murderer: Tsk, this kind of woman should have just die earlier, her existence embarrasses me.

Her beloved man said to the murderer: You’re the only one I loved from the start.

The murderer was moved to tears, as if she was the only pure white lotus that remains in this world, nobody notices her vicious and scarcely smile.

Hence ——

When everything resets, she swears she will take everything back and make her pay twice the price, she desires to become the princess where everyone comforts her for murdering a person too. She’ll definitely make that person who stole everything from her to experience the deepest agony in her soul.

//

Before he was in love with her, he calmly said: “I can sense the smell of crime on her.”

After he was in love with her, his face was cold but his heart was warm: “I can sense the smell that turns me into a crime on her.”

She said: “Can I keep your corpse into my collection when you die?”

He said: “Are you going to rape me day and night?”

She said: “I just want to make you into a mummy.”

He said: “I didn’t know you were so hardcore, using this kind of method to make me stay by your side forever.”

--------------------------------}{-------------------------------

I NEEEEED SPOILER PLEASEEE
    I tried MTL and struggle till reaching chapter 79,the plot is getting darker and fluffier tho,Im soo damn curious how she'll end up,will she have a happy ending?
    Is she the only one being rebirth? Did Mu Rulin also betray her in her prev life? Whats the dark secret of Bai Suqing,cause she talked with someone she called as "brother" on phone,something like want to takeover the Mu and Ke family assets(?) Will there be any hot kissing scene?
    :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

2. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link