Spoiler Reincarnation: Multi-skilled Goddess Is So Beautiful!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yuukiyuki, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Interstellar boss Zi Yi, has come back to life. Despite clearly being reborn as a daughter to a rich family with a dignified family on her mother's side, she just had to be screwed over by her stepmother's horrendous fostering and alienated from her mother's family.

She was labeled a shameless woman in the circle as Rich, stupid and shameless to the point of stealing from her sister's boyfriend.

Boss Zi Yi merely scoffs. 'Stupid? Allow me to show you the true power of the world's strongest brain.'

"You're still a high school student, studying should be your priority."
    Zi Yi has to tilt her head backward to look at the tall and muscular man. Her tone is harsh when she replies, “You do like poking your nose into others’ businesses, don’t you?”
    Cool as ever, Zi Yi slowly changes the ways of the world and how people think with the talents and abilities she had retained from the 22nd century. Nobles and high-ranking officials from the capital want to marry her, only for Zi Yi to reject Young Master He’s roses and turn to get into her red sports car while the man who always likes to nag her has the entire Lu family kneeling with him on one knee.
    "I am the only person in the world who’s suitable for you, Zi Yi.”

Does anyone have a spoiler for this story?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 170
    Turn out the butler said it himself that the masked man is third young master. But who is the brain dead person?
    • Chapter 186
    Ziyi actually afraid of needle a.k.a injection. She tried so hard to make Lu Jingye not give her injection but he insisted. Her hand was bleeding, getting cut by enemy in the previous chapter. When she got her injection, she hugged Lu Jingye, this made the family doctor get shocked even accidently throw the empty syringe LOL
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    • Chapter 274 spoiler
    CONFIRMED! The masked man that pretended to be Lu Yunxiao is actually Lu Jingye. The author always told us reader in a round about manner when actually it's out there in the open. Okay so Zi Yi way of identified him was quite special. She kissed him and felt that he was indeed her boyfriend LOL

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  3. abcdee

abcdee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please. Who is the masked man?

4. kichullie

kichullie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still a mystery... Said he was Lu Jingye brother, but also I'm thinking his brother was brain dead at the moment. I'm only at 170.

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  5. A1eSha_Eyes

A1eSha_Eyes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I don't like the mothers family. They knew the original zi yi was being manipulated yet still cut off contact with her. She was forteen and alone what did they expect, then acted all high and mighty when they met her as a adult like she was completely in the wrong and kept bringing it up!