Resolved Reincarnation System??

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Isaic, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a specific system novel, but can't remember the title. The points I can remember are:
    1. Starts on Earth.
    2. Earth has weird dark spots, such as one alley. (Turns out they are dead spots.)
    3. Boy gets system that allows him to essentially live full lives in another world. When the simulation ends, boy gains system points and some kind of energy.
    4. Boy experiences 2-3 simulations, one of which he becomes a religious "pope equivalent" and another he is a mage limited by the mana in his area.
    5. Finds out the Earth is dead and only he is living. Earth collapses and boy is thrown into space with system protecting him to another world.
    6. New world is giant and has gods.
    7. Boy gets divinity from dead god using system.
    8. Boy reincarnates on same world into a goblin/dragon creature (can't recall what those lowest of dragon bloodlines are called) and develops it into a city to later meet up with main body.
    That's a very vague guideline. The later chapters were mtl, so they might not have gotten translated even now.

2. ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I'm amazed at the quick response. It looks to have been translated beyond what I read with mtl. Hopefully it is as I remember.