Question Reincarnator, Green Zone question.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Overclock, May 3, 2017.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it ever say the name of the original owner of the God's Flail in past time line up to chapter 274, or did I skip a chapter somewhere? I was reading the wiki, there should be no spoilers as its ongoing, yet it list a name besides Hansoo in it's the weapon description.

Jang Oh

If it wasn't said and this is a spoiler then it should be taken down. It basically says what this character did in the original time line and what his relationship with
    Clementine
    possibly developed into.

If I missed a chapter saying it I hope someone can inform me.

2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember what was said:

The ones who undid the seal was the players. Then it said something about Jang Oh having it. But it did not say how he got it or etc.

Taking a guess it might be due to Jang Oh manipulating the ant eaters that he got his hands on it. But it never said how he got it I don't think

3. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they said he was the God'sFlail past owner right when we got to know about its existence(God'sFlail)...
    But he being Clementine's dog is from the lastestes chapters...

4. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if Jang Oh originally owned the God's Flail, but Hansoo has mentioned plenty of times that he's basing his actions off of what Jang Oh did in the past. Also, the last few translated chapters Hansoo has directly stated he is operating on a self-made plan off of Jang Oh's experiences this zone, since Keldian and the others bulldozed their way through and the Abyss doesn't pull in game characters. Also, we have heard his relationship to Clementine - her charisma pulled him in, and then they planted a soul fragment in him. He's not happy doing what he's doing but he doesn't have much of a choice if you ask me.

As an earlier post said, originally a group of player frees the Ains, but it is Jang Oh who claims their blessings. If he does obtain the God's Flail, I'm betting the Ains gave it to him as a commission

5. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking he rebels against Clementine. Sophia was able to do the same against Seven Soul Fragments, it was my guess he eventually got fed up with her and rebels. He probably dies in the Green Zone somehow originally.