LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just imagining Hansoo bashing Melchizedek faster than he can regen should be enough to make one tremble... lol

2. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its Deus Ex Machina that Elis couldn't use Taehee's powers? Its more like foreshadowing that something is happening in the next zone or final zone.

Isaic likes this.
  3. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    And the sixth zone is just this planet? Before we got entire new areas, but now we just move to the planet these guys came from. It hardly seems worthy of calling it a new zone. And there is no new legacy to strengthen Hansoo or Humanity. He got the armor, but no one else profited. Even a production line of Dragon God armor isn't worth much past 3 star. And with two zones and less than 100 chapters left, Hansoo still only has 4 skills and this marble doesn't seem like a skill.

4. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude common ppl usually can't even become transcendents that why the armors are so much of a big deal because with them it's possible to actually create an army composed of transcendents or simply forcefully push those without talent to 2 stars.

5. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I think common people can, but it takes much more Abyss Crystals. Like the guy Hansoo helped. Though I guess till they get to a zone abundant with crystals the armor is useful.

6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised that the AI didn't try to flee back into the computers. I'm sure there was at least one sub-base or something somewhere he could have transferred to.

Angkara is the sixth zone? That seems a bit off. Unless they weren't even trying when they were attacking Hansoo et al., then there's no way that Angkara is a tougher environment than Nelkipa. Well, prior to N-Aroel taking it over anyway.

7. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Angkara in the same world as Nelkipa, just different planet?

8. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    author got lazy
    and
    i hope the gift isn't as trashy as previous one

Isaic likes this.
  9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit. Rest well Enbi.

10. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. Can't he bring Enbi back once he becomes a God or whatever? They brought people back from the dead (I think it was the son of the dark mad lord or whatever he's called) in the Tutorial zone didn't they?

11. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hansoo has said nothing about wanting to become a god. It's a common thing in some novels, but I doubt it will be a thing here. And even if it is it won't happen in this novel with less than 100 chapters remaining.

There was that thing back then. Hansoo said it was a copy of something from the Abyss I believe. And the one in tutorial makes copies, not revives.

12. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    a copy with memory intact
    so what's the difference?

13. jolaloye

jolaloye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no difference when you put it that way. It's supposed to be copy of the person before that arrived at the Tutorial, so they wouldn't have any of the memories or skills they gained.

14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    which kinda sucks as your bff just got revived (?) and cannot even remember you, and is probably on a rage fest after the rape and torture she had been through in the tutorial. So REST WELL ENBI. Also with only 100 chapters, as the series end in 489, I am seeing a sinking shit, damn I like it with the cool skills and tech...

IIRC the revival/copy machine needs a sacrifice of someone with no connection to lord and stuff, so Hansoo and co must wait at the tutorial line, pick someone whom they think is shit, drag him to the hole and drop him into the coin slot and out pops Enbi pre Red zone.

15. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude that isn't happening someone who dies in a lower zone even with her talent isn't worth the trouble and mankind/Hansoo don't need weak ppl at his side since everything is going to become worse progressively as they are dragged into the abyss and must fight even more.
    The only ppl actually worth using some artifact to revive/bring back in the abyss like the crystal they previously used is someone with a star like Hansoo otherwise nop.

16. Yabu

Yabu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    surprisingly there aren't any mind blown shit happening in nelkipa, or should I say it's pretty tame

17. darksideskna

darksideskna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the blue zone had the most straight forward plot so far either destruction of base by clementines follower or complete control by Melchizedek both of the results will sever any hope humans can have of completing the floor and ascending, the lack of drama and twists is probably due to haste in implementing the final plans by all forces as the opening of the abyss is only few months away, we should initially have 5 years for this and removing 2 years of hibernation there should be 3 years remaining but i am guessing due to hansoo's announcement about abyss it was cut to half and now we have final 4 or so months and the leading forces in remaining 2 zones should also be trying to get complete control and waging final wars before the opening of abyss, this should be the main reason why shin taehee was unable to lend her powers to elis valentine.

18. Xemphix

Xemphix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Missing the legacy for humanity again..
    Ugh. Calling the abyss early was a mistake.

Can someone clarify this line?
    Ch383 "His body growing almost to the point of looking as it did before he became a Transcendent."

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  19. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    When he first got the body enhancement they made his originally slim body into what one character described as big as a football player. After coming out of the egg he returned closer to what he was like before.

Xemphix and jolaloye like this.
  20. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started this novel and I'm just curious but are there any people who act like normal citizens in stories like these? I mean everyone is already a cold blooded killer/maniac after a few days and in the second tutorial only the father is close to a somewhat normal standard.