LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    This is interesting....wonder why Hansoo told Sangjin to kill the Lord's as well, not just the abductors.

2. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A small detail, but Kobato is the Beta/Cleaner, the translator is Ekdukd or some such.

Because the lords would have wanted to keep as many as THEIR clansmen alive, not caring at all about how the fight with the demon lord was going as it doesn't need to die.

Also, more importantly: he couldn't know in advance what would happen. He had a keyword ready in case they were allies, but given that Lord Slaughterer he had to hinge on caution.

4. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that girl gyungmi revived that mad lord.

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not really something she would do. She's not evil and reviving anyone at that cross, especially people you don't know personally, is an act of evil.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how he's planning to raise the boat? It would be more fun if he just stole the tourists' boat, but I don't think that will happen ;)

7. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This puking out of all the content is highly interesting. Means an influx of good equipment and more safe ground for people to start at. Should give a huge boost to the humans overall, even if many die due to having too good equipment that they can't defend.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the original plan called for the death of Camille. I guess she should thank the tourists ;)

The smart ones will just turn it over after a show of strength from the thieves. Though, with the amount of stuff being puked out, it might not even be necessary to rob anyone. The weapons at this level aren't super useful in the next region so once everyone at this level has a good weapon, there's not much point in killing for them any more. It all depends on how greedy people are, how many weapons get puked out and how many people there are that would consider them valuable.

9. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Will be interesting if Camille plays a role in stopping the other Calamities or not. He does need helpers to set things up even if he does the heavy lifting himself it would take a long time. As he has multiple times pointed out, time is lives.

I think we can see from the fact that the upper echelons of the local powers went into the area for equipment that it is good stuff. The ones most likely to get it are the beginners that are currently being saved, they can't compete with the ones that will come from higher to get equipment. Of course a large part will sell or give it up but there will likely be some that won't. They have been trained to grab the best stuff they can.

I agree it will be interesting too see how much stuff is sent out, how much that is still usable of that and what tiers they are. The majority should be beginner equipment.

Edit, This series is great thus far. Liking the current state the most of the ones I am following (looking forward to the next release the most).

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  10. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I can't help but wonder what the reaction to the Calamity Fish's death is going to be... . Here all these people think they are so powerful, and a newbie up and drops a monster they never stood a chance against. Massive wake-up call. Also the idea of what did it say ... Alteration? Does that mean himself? Or the human race in general?

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, its definitely good stuff, but there was a whole army in there and the number of people at the tourists' level or below may be less than the size of the army. If it is, then people may not fight over them as much.

The best pieces will obviously still be taken by the strongest people, so there's still likely to be quite a few deaths amongst those too stupid to understand that a good weapon doesn't make you strong enough to take down an experienced elite, but it won't necessarily be a full blown slaughter of all the noobs.

I'm assuming himself, likely at a genetic level (or equivalent).

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess the strong guys got there fast enough that the noobs getting slaughtered for the loot isn't much of a concern. I wonder if any of the noobs managed to get anything and run away with it before the clans showed up?

Also wondering what skill he'll get from killing all five calamities. If just one was already this awesome its hard to guess what one worth at least five times as much will be.

13. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    They said they would fairly judge the effort. So could be 3x up to 30x depending on how hard it is for him. He already has a skill among the top 5 ever as a near beginner with 4 months time. So if the next one is too broken we will end up with the MC being the only one that can fight the enemies and the rest of the humans become heal and buff bots for him. Hope it doesn't go into the totally overpowered MC direction, he is already a bit over the curve.

Don't really see how the people there can stop him from going away with his relic that seems overpowered compared to his level. Hope he gets an alliance for the necessary ingredients in the future, reward being whatever the calamities pukes up.

14. ChaoStaxx

ChaoStaxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't really matter how OP he gets as he'll still not be at the very top. Even with the skill he has now he can only use it for 30 mins and then it stops, he doesn't have full control and until his proficiency rises to a high enough level (which will probably take a long time) he won't be able to beat the VERY best humans; and remember he isn't just trying to become a strong human, he's trying to become strong enough to compete with the other races that are going to be in play in <5 year: such as the actual Demonic Dragon that nobody even tried to fight in his previous life.

15. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why the f*ch is this novel so good?

16. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because hansoo is basically kratos. i firmly expect him to reach the point where he grabs the fairy by the throat and chokes her to death.

17. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit. The root....is learning!!!

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Hansoo is prepared for this Alpha guy? Also wondering what the next calamity will be and if it'll have more of the relics he's missing and how long it will be till all of the relics become outdated junk.

Nah, Hansoo has a much better handle on his emotions than Kratos ever did (from what little I remember of the game, which isn't much since it put me to sleep with how boring it was).

19. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it depends on his information source. Did they kill them last time or did they hear the elf plans that they failed at from those survivors?
    The 5 relics should probably all be in the calamities on dead elves. He has three in the second though, so one of them doesn't have any, at a minimum. I think it becomes outdated junk much later on, when the powering stone runs out and he has passed two realms or something.

I also agree he seems to have pretty good emotional balance. He simply has skewed values.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Its more a matter of perspective. He'd rather save a billion lives than worry about a single one. Its a necessary attitude given his mission.

Honestly, I think there's a good chance that the whole set will be destroyed taking down the fifth calamity, but if its not, I'm not sure that it could stay viable for two whole realms.