LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think it would be viable that long. You are right that it will be destroyed before that though. You might also be right on the plot reasoning. There has to be a reason they made the set in the first place.

2. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure that unless they are items that upgrade with the runes you have it's going to be trash tier by Orange zone. Hansoo flat out think that the best of the best of items of a certain colour are worse than the worse ones of the colour above, after all.

3. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on if they are growing items or not. His ring gets stronger as it gets upgraded. The armour the enemy from this chapter has is the same. Not sure about the other relics he has. Worst case you are right and they are just top grade red equipment, roughly equal to the worst in next tier.

4. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's what I mean by 'items that upgrade'. And it seems the armour of the guy is one of those :)

5. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    That seems like a good solution to get the rest of the people to fight. Blocking the exit once again. :)

6. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he need to go to the throne room to stop this boss? Does he even know about the flower at the top? He seems to have the qualifications to be the next king, should have made things easier I think...

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  7. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the foreshadowing in this episode, where his assassin and associates get nearer as he needs to keep his image clean while forcing others. :) (Just me that thinks this is the best thing being translated right now?)

8. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    best korean novel being tranlated right now , yes you are absolutely correct
    and you know that hostage doesn't work on him, i mean he will simply continue what he is doing

9. pandicorn

pandicorn ® Ruler of Gay Pandas ®

Reading List:
    Link
    Arghh miyamoto and jukma are assholes. I feel like its better for hansoo to just force them into submission. Annoying fuckers.

10. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Since he only needs 6 people including himself he has two spares from the group of 7. I hope he makes Miyamoto realise that...

11. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually expecting Hansoo to arrange for Sangjeen to get all of Miyamoto's runes/skills, given all those hints about how he has to have a way to keep up for Hansoo to actually make a use out of him.

12. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't really like that plot move of just closing things off. Don't feel like it was something that was an option until it happened.

13. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean he was an administrator so he pretty much had all access to the world tree so something like draining the water that is on the world tree makes sense but you are right I also did not see that coming.

14. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what he was planning to do with all that stuff. Use it when he went up? Did his oath allow that? Or was he just going to leave it behind when he ascended and was just keeping it hidden to prevent others from using it against him?

15. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems the guy is a high-end coward that can't stand to not have everyone stronger than him dead.

And, yeah, the stuff would probably be for him to use either as a secret weapon or when moving to next zone.

16. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a link to the raws? If not then can anyone tell me how many chapters this novel has? Thx

17. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    http://novel.munpia.com/46976/page/1

Seems to be 159 chapters right now. Posting once a day, so keeping same pace as translator (more or less).

18. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    He finally tried to kill him, will be interesting to see what he does if he survives against expectations.

19. Saint

Saint 圣人

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, slowly reaching the climax of the Red Zone story arc, it seems.

It's been great - very well constructed, IMO.
    And I like Hansoo's plan to make the World Tree a second "Earth" for when the rest of humanity is forced to enter the Otherworld.

20. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    They would need some way to create monsters to train on and level up with in semi controlled forms. Just having humans won't help if 1 000 000 are needed per enemy. Not sure how that is planned to be solved.