LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I said it's the strongest creature Hansoo saw, not the strongest in the Abyss.

2. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe for someone else it could be the Fairy. If something like the the Demonic Dragon from before returning to the past counts then the Fairy should count as well. And it isn't exactly colorless. The final boss will have 0.1% Red Runes for stats, so any creature you fight in the Colorless Stage would be hard to face if you've yet to get to Red Runes. Still, if it isn't an especially strong monster it probably wouldn't be worth it. For a normal person, if you can't count the Fairy, the strongest monster would be the Demon Lord replica.

fanobody likes this.
  3. fanobody

fanobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but imagine George that do the same thing
    Third Gate

George meets a imitation of monster x 0.01% Red runes. From the tutorial, but now that i think of it, would the others meet a demon lord depending of where he did go to the island? But is a demon lord Reinforcement zero numbering?

4. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    You're just making things complicated, have fun~

fanobody likes this.
  5. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man waiting for the chapter is killing me.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  6. lafiel11

lafiel11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally this epic arc is done. MC had too many badass moments ! And his change in personality was shown with his vicious move with those 6 trancendent humans.

How many chapters are left in the novel? I saw on gravity reincarnator page it's 433 and (completed) .

Really like the novel ,but if it's this short I'm kinda dissapointed :/

7. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Accordingly to NU there's 489 chapters in total.
    I agree with you his new way of doing things is way better than before.

8. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man where are the new chapters.:blobsob:

9. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though I agree, at least it isn’t one of those novels that drags on way past people’s interest in it. Hopefully it ends well, and not that the author got bored.

10. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
  11. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    wew there goes our short moment of happiness no update :sushi_dead::blobsob:

Kaiser Megami, Arbalest and Isaic like this.
  12. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting to know what the master troll fairies will give hansoo this time.:cry:

Isaic likes this.
  13. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They’re quite fair and consistent with the rewards, so I wouldn’t call them trolls. But I too am curious about the coming reward.

Hopefully it is a movement skill, so that we don’t have to read any more about him traveling slowly. Maybe instant teleportation to anywhere he has seen or been before lol.

14. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it's not a normal movement skill like Hermes used or else the slot skill he's saving all this time will be wasted, something like super charge that can inflict area damage 3-6m radius around him while running :D

15. i-eat-novels-everyday

i-eat-novels-everyday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new chapter is here :blobparty:

18. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there's a great deal of change in his methodology. I know some readers get upset that he doesn't just kill anyone right away who's a hindrance or bad guy, but it wasn't like he never killed. No, in fact he's killed a lot even under the influence of his friends. Hansoo if my favorite character in any novel, so I decided to go into a bit of detail by what I mean.

Pre time skip Hansoo had the goal of keeping alive as many people as possible for the invasion of the abyss. The reasoning was that while you could kill someone for runes, skills, and items the loss of life is never made up for. I'm not talking from a moral sense but practical since even if you kill someone strong you won't be able to collect all the runes and skills (With reset to zero masterly), in addition to losing an able body man or woman who can fight. The best example was when Hansoo killed the Mad Dark Lord in the tutorial along with his clan. He monopolized the rune drops from more than a hundred strong adventurers who ate up the weak religiously, yet his runes afterwards weren't even close to being filled completely up with the average being 60%, and beforehand I believe his runes were around 30%-40%. If Hansoo didn't have a goal he had to achieve at all cost and the Dark Mad Lord wasn't scum it would not have been worth killing so many strong people for so little.

Hansoo had a image to maintain as a savior of mankind, but it wasn't like he was all forgiving. During the Red Zone the leader of the seven departed souls Minamoto was trash. Hansoo planned to steal his treasure, but in my opinion if Minamoto had chosen to side with Hansoo and not scheme he probably would have let him live since he's skilled despite being a coward. Unfortunately Minamoto crossed his line by scheming to get rid of Hansoo and his friends, but since Hansoo needed him and the seven souls to kill a calamity he put it off till after, and when Minamoto let his greed and hate for Hansoo endanger everyone, Hansoo immediately got rid of him. Hansoo only really kills those who are at the level to hold his ankles, and those below that are ignored or left to a underling.

In the Orange Zone during a decisive battle to get the crown a group of adventures left their post thinking Hansoo's group were escaping the zone. They saw the group fighting and then Hansoo gave them only one choice. To join the battle since they can't go back after running away. They choose to stay where they were and not join the battle, and even harbored intentions to backstab Hansoo (I believe), so Hansoo used the trash as a diversion and none survived. He also made a friend of a enemy who was later trusted enough to control the zone.

In the Yellow Zone during the village battle the people split into two sides, one side lead by Hansoo to rebel against the higher races despite the danger, and the other who only cared about keeping their lives no matter the cost as they have done since entering the Other World. Hansoo kills the other side brutally. Hansoo would have let them live if they choose to at least stand in the middle by not choosing a side since it isn't a sin to do whatever it takes to survive, but they choose to get in his at a critical moment so he killed them. Later, the people dissatisfied with his rules, because the Other World encouraged being selfish, murdering and breaking the rules, brought the majority of the people to confront him. Hansoo doesn't blame them since till now they lived without them in the Otherworld, but used absolute force of a magic ship to have them summit. Near the end of the arc Clementine's follower laughed at Hansoo for playing Savior and said it wasn't worth it since humans aren't good. Hansoo dismiss it saying he doesn't care about good or evil (As he has the Abyss to worry about), saying the good people only need to keep striving to keep their lives and the sinners can just keep fighting till they die.

The Green arc as a whole, after becoming a transcendent, reminded Hansoo of how much of a threat the Abyss is since if people like Tiamet (Who he once said would be one of the weaker Abyss races) were to appear right then they would all die. So Hansoo choose to open the Abyss earlier despite the risk and the resulting deaths so as to allow humanity to become much stronger before it completely opens (There is still a restriction to just how powerful a creature can enter the zones in the post time skip.)

Post time skip Hansoo is pretty much the same, but now his own willing is in play and is the priority, yet he is still following the will of his friends, but by his own way. Hansoo did get upset that people were ruining his work in the Green Zone and chose to clean them up before leaving, showing he did feel something for helping others and his achievements till then. After reading the letter and learning that his post restart friends have been fighting, he regrets sleeping for so long. As for Hansoo's treatment of the Transcendents it's not all to different from before, but he's not giving people choices to be on his side or not. I believe Eres and Keldian wanted Hansoo to immediately kill people like them, but Hansoo sees value in them as tools, using them up for all they are worth before discarding them. It goes back to what he said to that follower in the Yellow Zone about having the evil people who are good at fighting keep fighting till they die, yet only now he's putting that ideal into reality. Its what he called putting a chain on them as his job.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    AlanJones likes this.
  19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Lel new update

(Never hold onto Ekdud's words)

lel

Isaic likes this.
  20. Xemphix

Xemphix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much for the Solo numbering artifacts. Weapon/Armor types are deemed useless for 2-stars and up... Still hope the author will reveal the remaining ones later on though. Also, wouldnt Hansoo be able to use God's Flail/Rangkom's Stake without it breaking? I'd imagine the Top 3 Solo artifacts are comparable to Zero much like the Top 3 Skills.