LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill all the boss-mini boss monsters on the field and Collect some rare materials, fairy-nim will do the rest! GL Gang Hansoo.:ROFLMAO:

Isaic likes this.
  2. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows who took his ring?

3. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    As for now it's not confirmed yet maybe few of Clementine's subordinate hidden on green zone at that time have some skills that can stole someone's equipment without anyone knowing or something? And now Hansoo is on a rush to collect all of his 3 missing skill slots and i hope he can activate the 3 hidden ancient legacy and upgrade his weapon eater thousand soldiers armor before it's too late.

LordBS likes this.
  4. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And once again nothing....:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

5. jolaloye

jolaloye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The god's flail/stake was combined to make Mjolnir and it comes from the Abyss, so it should be in play for awhile. I'm just curious about what happened to his ring.

LordBS likes this.
  6. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the way it was described, by both the scientist and the fairy, it should be in play till the end. It’ll probably be just like an upgradable weapon that gets stronger as Hansoo does.

LordBS likes this.
  7. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think its upgradable, but just its power is sealed. Its a weapon of the abyss rather than a genuine weapon of the seven zones. From the sounds of things its probably one of the best weapons in the Abyss.

LordBS likes this.
  8. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "like"

LordBS likes this.
  9. phk

phk 『Lost Soul』『Master Of The Fine Arts』

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder if because of his trait will it be possible for the immortal soul to become a skill of annihilation. i'm guessing 2 of his last 3 skills are going to be a movement skill and also a investigation/scouting skill and then maybe a healing skill or defense skill though the immortal soul and dragon reinforcement already do that so maybe an assistance/support type skill that is more useful to others then himself.

LordBS likes this.
  10. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Latecarnator.....

LordBS likes this.
  11. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator is the Procrastinator.:blobsob::blobsob::blobamused::blobsob::blobsob:

Arbalest likes this.
  12. jolaloye

jolaloye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm turning into a crazy person because of this. I keep checking every day to see if new chapters are out o_O

Arbalest and LordBS like this.
  13. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same bro.
    The worst is that this is one the best Korean novels and the most neglected.

jolaloye likes this.
  14. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter yay.
    And now we have some info in Mechilzedek, looks like we have an robot obcessed with experimentation and is using the adventurers as lab rats to whatever it's purpose may be.

15. Lazy ninja

Lazy ninja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. this is pretty random but is it weird that I ship Hansoo with the fairy?I'm pretty sure it's the same fairy that has been attending to him from the beginning. Rather it's always been one fairy that has been showing up throughout the story even though it's been said or at least implied that there are many fairies.

16. Kaiser Megami

Kaiser Megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the latest chapter, there are a lot of MALES survivors, So I am guessing that Melchizedek has enslaved most Female Human in his experiment.

17. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Difficulty seeing how the latest chapters gave the impression that the fairies themselves are one of the rulers of the abyss, maybe even they are the ones to be faced before the God that created the abyss.

18. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh who is to say there's a "god" who created the abyss. who's to say that it's not just some unknown abyssal being trying to give humans a fighting chance by dragging them into the 7 coloured zones. i have this sinking suspicion that it's the same dude who created tiamat and the spirits. and i have a feeling he's also the same one who proposed the either of longevity to the races in the 3rd zone too.

19. Lazy ninja

Lazy ninja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely possible.. but that same guy(nepallem) implied that there was someone above him which shocked tiamat.. bu that could be intentional misleading on his part.

20. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Th
    There's a God it's described in the beginning and several times over the history.
    Like when hansoo in the beginning of the red zone talked about some race that was composed of space-time travelers and their miserable fate something like that. There's the neppallem guy and his actions that show that the fairies are not the only ones working in the background to help in the development of some races for the abyss or other things.( Yes the pandemic blade guy and the nine dragon spear creator aren't from the abyss but somewhere else but are still under the sphere of influence of the fairies.)
    Overall it's just figuratively but definitely shows that it's a complete ruthless being that only wants to have fun watching all others struggling and for fighting endlessly for their survival in the abyss.
    There must be a purpose but that is for the end of the novel.
    Edit: Btw I didn't read what you wrote but you are right there must be some human working in the background for the fairies.
    The seven legacies are like made perfectly to fix the weakness that make humans so vulnerable in the abyss.
    And there's that old King of the sages talking about the "coincidence" that his plan for his own race was being used for the humans.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018