LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woohoo! It lives :D

C309: If it weren’t so clear that he’s insane, I’d wonder what made him think that a person who put so much effort into protecting humanity would want to see him feeding them to monsters.

C328: I get this strong feeling that Athena is the girl Hansoo recruited back in the first zone. Name escapes me. Starts with an M I think.

C331: Aw, I was wrong. It was a woman he knew from his past life.

C340: Yeah, Hansoo will definitely be fighting whatever that is. I wonder what kind of material he’ll get from it.

C343: So, why haven’t any of these people just gone down? The elevators aren’t one way after all, nor are they so strong that the elevators would prevent them from going down.

C343: I'm honestly getting kind of tired of the tagalongs. They're basically all the same set of brainless morons that only exist to be killed and to try to betray Hansoo at the earliest opportunity they can find. It's getting repetitive and thus boring.

I wonder how long it'll take him to find people he knows. Hopefully, none of them will be in that monstrosity the crazy guy is making.

2. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two releases in two days?!?!? Something weird is going on!

Thanks for the chapters!

3. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain how the elavators work? What function do they serve and is there any real meaning for them in the story. It feels like a useless addition to the story.

4. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zones are now divided further into multiple floors with gradual increase in strength, difficulties, rewards.

It is now possible to go down zones if you are too weak. Example given the Arc Roa egg was weakened by Clementine and the other three survivors from the Violet zone?

There is now a single location to go up and down instead of portals to enter and exit from like the lake in red zone, the yellow road, those blood suckers mouths, jungle, player areas.

It is also impossible to go into the next zone without fulfilling a requirement or being qualified. As early chapters indicate that some humans went up without getting all runes before when running away from previous zones. While the green zone requires transcendent or abyss crystals

jolaloye likes this.
  5. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Isaic likes this.
  6. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mates Question! It might be too late to ask about this but is Clementine a male or female? Because I re-read it a lot of times on the latest chapters Clementine identified as male but on the other hand the old chapters I'm reading right now (yellow zone) identifying her as female.... I'm kinda confused on which is the real deal of this shit? Anyone? enlighten me please!!?

8. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is a female, but I’m at most 75% on that. There have been too many switches, but at one point(idr where) there was a description that more leaned toward female. Her personality seems to fit female more as well. But that is my opinion only.

Arbalest likes this.
  9. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there guys named Clementine? The nick names seemed male, but Clementine is female right.

10. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    My intuition are telling me that Clementine is 100% female so it's not my fault then, but on the translator's side a lot of times, so I see because of too many switches of gender I'm sure a lot of readers is also confused about clementine's true gender. :p

11. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm quite sure this picture in the wiki agrees with kiraxg01

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Isaic and Arbalest like this.
  12. jolaloye

jolaloye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This pic is so badass

13. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Some Random Puzzle Solving because I'm so bored right now and I want to find out on who's the hidden culprit that steal hansoo's Ring! On Chapter 179 Merelin of the Yellow Zone I think this bitch is one of the variables who might stolen hansoo's Nurmaha's Ring when he's on the hibernation mode because one of the solid evidence is because of her traits had been recognized by one of Clementine's Loyal subordinate with VIP treatment only the exceptional once will not going to partake of that examination trial on the green zone and directly bypass it and everyone else need to forced participation on that shit in a hard way around. <your trait seems very precious to us take this and come to this play in the beginning... Green Zone it wouldn't be hard, you need to get through the green zone if everything was the way it was supposed to be but your trait is too precious so we can't just shove you in a place like that, I cannot tell you a lot of things because of the secrecy issues but just to know that for now since the inspector will tell you everything that you need to know if you follow inspector Meitron will treat you very well> so what do you guys think?

14. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely the translator hasn't read ahead when he started the novel, so he didn't know she was a girl. Its probably because the author decided to change genders for the villain is why it isn't consistent. Before the Yellow Zone they used her titles Gwang goonju / Light Monarch / Mad Monarch, rather than her real name to refer to her.

The gender uncertainty was there with Taehee as well since its only after we get a scene of her in the Indigo Zone do we learn she is a girl.

15. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also 100% sure that Taehee is a hot sexy female because the story mentioned that when kangtae stare on her buttocks on indigo zone he almost drool on the magnificent view.

16. Xemphix

Xemphix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking.. Wasnt Forked Lightning at Green Runes when it was broken? Keep wondering if it would have broke against a 2 star if it was at violet runes.

Wonder if Dark Cloud, Mana Jade, and Dragon Essence Blade will still be useful as Hansoo grows stronger.

17. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They will because they are a support that allow him to have a permanent advantage against the veterans in upper zones.
    For example without the surgery the immortal soul wouldn't be as effective as it is because it uses everything he has to speed up his regeneration as explained when he slept for two years.
    Maybe it won't be visible because without the system window it's hard to keep track but its still a big advantage specially the Jade heart that gives him enough Mana to use Zero numberings even in the lower zones.

18. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone think that the Plant in the Violet Zone is something that allows you to recreate the legacies of the other zones? It always bugged me that people in the later zones can't get some of the benefits that those below them gain. Especially Hansoo's three friends who are also the strongest of the humans.

19. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea bro, I asked for some spoilers but got none yet.
    I'm curious too about that since giving these benefits to the trio of hansoo friends would give a huge boost to everyone specially Eres considering how much she seems to care about the well being of mankind to the point of taking away Hansoo own will.

20. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fine without spoilers since I was just asking opinions.

LordBS likes this.