LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're underestimating the level of interference his senses are dealing with at the moment from the bloody huge swarm of insects trying to kill them both, and also forgetting that the crystal was tossed directly to her, which would have nothing to do with that other guy screaming. You may also be forgetting the author's cryptic remarks about "someone" picking up the crystals that the non-humans were ignoring, and the fact that this person was definitely not Kiriel based on her meeting with them later.

True, but if it had been Hansoo, then the author would almost certainly have explicitly stated it.

2. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't catch that gotta re-read lol.

jacobpaige likes this.
  3. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost certain it was Hansoo just from the fact that the crystal thrown was of high enough quality to push her to 3*. The only place such powerful crystals could be found is near the center, where Hansoo is, and if someone else was there then Hansoo would have realized it. Also, Kiriel can see/feel the effects of Hansoo’s fighting, so they must be close enough for him to throw a little crystal.

That being said, I don’t remember anyone picking up the left behind crystals, so I might have missed something.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the very last line of 361.
    I assumed that it was a combination of all the smaller crystals. Just because we've only seen Hansoo do that so far, doesn't mean that no one else can. I expect it's just an extension on how runes were stored from the early days of the tutorial.

5. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t doubt that others can combine crystals. I’m doubting that someone else, other than Hansoo, has gathered enough to make such a powerful crystal, especially without being noticed. You have to remember that Kiriel was getting all the crystals from the monsters that she and the soldiers killed combined, yet didn’t change into a 3*.

I could be wrong, but until we get more information I likely won’t change my mind.

6. Xemphix

Xemphix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hansoo tossed the crystals he gathered to Kiriel (the one that brought her up to 3*)

The one who picked up the crystals dropped by the Dragon God Soldiers is someone else. I don't think its Ariel. I think it was N-Aroel since he just appeared alongside the soldiers when Kiriel met them and started talking about how the strong aliens gathered crystals and stuff.

Yabu and Isaic like this.
  7. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Ariel? she only knows how to Breed those disgusting abyssal monsters plus she decided not to care about anything anymore and chose to sleep somewhere with the pile of pregnant girls along side her and she doesn't have the capability to do the combination of abyssal crystals she is weak and not a transcendent.
    maybe she's already dead when the royalties of soldiers with Dragon god armor decided to mass slaughter the pitiful pregnant aliens, Only transcendent beings know on what to do about the combination of the smaller abyssal crystals into a bigger one...

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    She would have gotten the crystals from following the DGSs prior to them meeting Kiriel. Also, Kiriel didn't really need a huge amount by that point in time since she'd been absorbing everything the two parties since they teamed up.
    Possible, but it seems unlikely since he would have had other opportunities to acquire crystals prior to that from living in that city for so long.
    Because, up until now, the author has never mentioned anyone that didn't later turn out to be important. He's mentioned her twice in this arc. That means she's definitely going to be important at some point. This seems like the most likely point.

9. Xemphix

Xemphix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why wouldnt he continue to pick up new crystals? Just because he already acquired a few crystals doesnt mean he'll stop picking them up.

Yabu likes this.
  10. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else know how to combine them? Aside from Hansoo, everyone just absorbs them as is. If refining them is more efficient why isn't everyone doing it? I've only seen Hansoo do it, so I thought its the result of future knowledge.

11. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm quite sure Clementine's forces knows how to do it In much more efficient way of absorbing the abyssal crystals. remembered the kid leader of the green zone the knowledge he shared it them to those wanna be Greek gods that's why the farm existed in the first place. And it's not like hansoo and kiriel is the only alien monster around the blue zone right now N,martin already saw 2 before and he's totally on a terrified state maybe those 2/ are Clementine's subordinates hidden on the shadows.

12. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many of you are making assumptions more than drawing information from the provided data.

Yabu and Overclock like this.
  13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would he continue? Unless he's found a use for them, there's no reason for him to weigh himself down with them in a situation where he needs to stay as mobile as possible, especially if they make any sort of noise when they hit each other, as crystals usually do.

14. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen them absorb crystals, not refine them like Hansoo did. Though I could believe Clementine and her people could know.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He should have waited with Kiriel until Enbi Arin was up again and then gone down with her. Just seeing the corpses wasn't that useful, but having her use her power on them would have been.

So, basically it's the matrix in a more portable form.

Isaic likes this.
  16. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First you ruin their lives by bringing the abyss, then her dreams by forcing her back to reality, Hansoo is quite evil uh :LOL:

Isaic and 0000000 like this.
  17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wao, the chips can mess people up real bad huh? Also, I think that what Hansoo did is harsh, by bring forward the abyss which is necessary, some will disagree.

Also, so the machine king boy wants to use the females (why just females?) as super puppet soldiers?

18. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not about the chips that can make enbi arin turn into a dreaming like state. I think it's about the technique or technology Melchizedek discovered on the pile of dried corpses in that hell hole.
    And the female stuffs purpose is for the breeding of quirae abyssal monsters.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So Melchizedek recycled the females, as he only collect females and use them to either breeding or soldier? Enbi got bug babies too?

20. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    No Enbi arin is clean and a special case because the trait she has is perfect for the battlefield only those unfortunate females turned into either breeding machines or android soldiers.
    I also think Melchizedek collected a few males to become android soldiers. But later on he's not interested in them but Only in females mares.