Discussion Relationship stuff

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I fell in love with my best friend who is with my other friend. There's quite a hisory here but to be short, I was dense before and when i realised i really like her she was with some idiot, when she broke up with him she ended up with my not so good looking friend even though ive shown interest in her, she kept repeating how she would never be with him then boom,didnt even have a chance coz she jumped on a fugly 20+ virgin dude. Admitingly they were closer coz before that i wasnt really hanging out with her coz of her lame ex who only wanted to smoke weed at home. anyway now she with this fugly frien of mine whos not much better than her ex, he just wants to drink beer at a bar everyday and doesnt let her alone anywhere. But her finaly finished college and went on a ship for 6months, me and her lately had a blast partying and seeing her without shackles again i think im starting to more than just like her. What im thinking now is hang with her to show her how she used to have fun and how great we are together, then hopefully she realises that it doesnt make any sense to be with a guy who will be 2/3 of every year away and only drinks beer. I realise its a dick move but she's all i really care about. Oh and the problem is she still loves him and has a huge problem breaking up, with her ex stoner idiot she was for4years. Me getting another girl? im not really good at it but i tried and ended up dumping all the crazies.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Just buy her weed, promise it'll work.

Disgusting likes this.
  3. BlackReaperz

BlackReaperz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to get over her.

Listen to me, that's for your own good. You have become obsessed with this girl, and it's unhealthy. It's stopping you from living your own life to the fullest.

I advise you to distance yourself from her and invest in your activities. Try new things and meet new people. And most importantly move on with your life.

As for what you do, is your own concern. But the consequences that would follow, would also be yours to bear then.

With that, I bid you good luck in whatever you choose to do.

I also want you to remember that if she ever wanted to be with you, there were many chances to do just that. But each time, according to your very own words, she chose some ugly hunk with bad vices. Maybe that's her taste in men, but I wouldn't recommend you enter this jumbled down fray.

5. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she's better with the guy that's away most of the time and loved drinking beer than being with a guy that called his friend a fugly 20+ virgin.

6. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    You should listen to a post-hardcore music to vent everything inside, it might help you a bit

7. Eternal Emperor

Eternal Emperor SelfAware-PieceOfShit

Reading List:
    Link
    Push her down, it’ll all go well~?

lolilolinepu likes this.
  8. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    just being honest, good friend but definetely not boyfriend material and not just coz of his looks, besides guys insult each other all the time,its no big deal, i just wanted to point out how crazy her choice was, like picking a fiat over mercedes

9. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Elaborate NTR plan.
    Honestly, love is a worthless emotion, it is fleeting and will leave you broken hearted. Not. Worth. It.

Wujigege and Devil of Boredom like this.
  10. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like you've been in a similar situation? But i dont think i can, my other friends are also stoners who dont go out, only with her i can go.

11. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck her right in the pussy
    and for real, look for a movie to watch with her that has such a scenario where the BF is an asshole and the relationship breaks up and the FL gets together with a friend. that and other hints should be enough for her to realize, even if she doesn't show it.
    btw even if she's in a relationship you should try to fuck her at least once while her bf is away, if you aren't a looser she'll like it and your chances of getting her will be higher (after all he apparently doesn't really care about her)
    don't listen, obsessive love is the only true love

lolilolinepu likes this.
  12. Devil of Boredom

Devil of Boredom Exists.

Reading List:
    Link
    What if she is following this advice WHAT IF???? underline that if.....
    Just tell her your feelings and that will make you feel better (no matter what her answer is) but its gonna be hard for her if she is your good friend or else idk thats all i think will happen......

And you have just asked in NUF dont you have any experienced people cuz as far as i have observed all of us here are either single or a tad bit crazy and @Nyanko is right love is frankly just emotions get a hobby try to excel in stuff have a aim... try to accomplish it

12300 likes this.
  13. lolilolinepu

lolilolinepu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    love is painful. juz stay single

14. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    nah he aint an asshole, shes just indecisive and doesnt realise hes turning her into a bore like him, a lot of times i asked her lets go do something and,she was like yaaaaaay, but then it always came nay after talking with him or he would join up and kinda spoil it

15. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    i know that, i just need to talk about it

16. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    no it was just once and i did not come at her strong enough, everyone who sees us thinks we're a perfect couple btw, a tiny bit of her might've done it bcoz back when i was dense i didnt treat he like a girl, also ended up with her friend and cheated on her,but she done the same with mine so its cool

17. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    you sound like an asshole. not any better than the rest of the people you mentioned

18. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you have been friend zoned. Like she is either seeing you as a friend, out she is scared of seeing you as more than that.

19. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    i didnt fuck her when i put her drunk in bed, see im nice

20. kelkel1133

kelkel1133 Well-known Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Break up with the guy and hook with someone on a community full of virgins and degenerates?
    The worst tradeoff ever!

Suijin likes this.