Discussion Relationship stuff

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mein Gott! Look at the wall!:blobfearful:

2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Nope. Stop pinning on her would be a good first step. I mean, isn't it tiring waiting for something to happen when you don't even seem to have any indication that it will happen at all?

Tramsloof likes this.
  3. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    no again,it happened only once and i was just starting to hang out with her again,the other dude had a head start and she was all over him, there is no graduation break but he got a job on ship so from now on he will be mostly away,and she said she doubts their rel will survive. As for waiting, i was thinking for a month so that she has time to see how such a rel wont work and how fun it is with me, what sense is in confessing now when she still loves him

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  4. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish for you, the best, whatever that maybe.

Given how adamant you are on the matter, I advise you to discuss this with your elders, even if under the guise of some kind. Tell them, it's a friend's trouble and you want to give him council, and you want their take on it.

You are a free man, you can do whatever you want. Sometimes we need to make mistakes to learn from them. Sometimes risky adventures do pay off.

So I want you to calm down, relax and think about whatever I have said with a very open mind. Ponder on it and discuss it with your elders. After that, whatever you choose, you shouldn't regret the consequences with questions like,

What if I listened? What if I asked for help?

Do that now. And be on with it, whatever it is, that you will be doing.

Bad Storm likes this.
  5. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks man, i guess i can talk to my aunt, i was plannin on chilling and seeing how things go anyway, too eager now and too soon

Bad Storm and Tramsloof like this.
  6. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link

Seriously if you've been with her for a long time seriously i should advised you immediately go for the goalposts. Get her with you alone and admit your long secret yearning of her then asks her to be with you for the rest of her life and well 'do' it to seal the deal. If—just If ! She rejected you and say she just can't see you that way then immediately move on. When you've been together for a long time it is impossible to not attracted to each other unless one of you never see the other that way and which it can hardly change. Break the deadlock by force and 'do' it. She'll at least forgive you just one time even if you're a little bit forceful and desperate. This is serious advice from similar experience.

From my own experience there's no partner that can suited ourselves more than someone you've known for years and honestly if you passed her on just like that it's a big opportunity going to waste.

Bad Storm and Jojo775 like this.
  7. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound worse than him
    Just a guy on the internet judging every other guy on the internet
    Hypocrite~

Jojo775 likes this.
  8. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    google hypocrite and get back to me on that one later. you know, once you comprehend the meaning

9. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    So did it work in your case? and did you go for a kiss and shhh let me talk or just talked?

10. reagents 11

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just kiss i moved to the goalposts. As for whether it's working i just say she's a single mother with a daughter i still visited quite often. She's traumatized by the bastard that she's scared she'll fuck it up with me too her best friend. But seriously i see no other way to get her understand how serious it was.

If she's a good friend that have been with you I'm sure she'll forgive you even if you're a little bit forceful. Make sure you show your desperation and she'll cave in.

11. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh I was thinking of saying how it makes sense to be with me coz we're so great together and I'm moving out to where she can get a better job, and not be dependent financialy on a dude who will be 8months a year away.

12. reagents 11

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously be a little forceful and desperate.

13. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll see how it goes, maybe I will but it's not the same circumstances.

reagents 11 likes this.
  14. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Inspirational quote: "Work hard, work smart, persist until the end. No matter the outcome, you gave your best. Be proud of that."

The difference between regretting "what if" and "it wasn't meant to be" is that the latter makes it easier moving on.

/pep talk

15. Exland

Exland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    r/niceguys

16. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Want to get any girl you want?
    Be the most successful person you can be.
    Be the best version of yourself and stop blaming others for your failures.
    And when you get your "Moteki" you will find out that it's not really all its cracked out to be.

17. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a similar situation but not exactly with the type of scenario. I fell for a girl who goes out with a friend and she ask me tips since i'm close to the guy. It felt painful that the one you love, doesn't love you back. Though, i did confess to her in the end, it ended painfully and they ended up going out. I felt painful but happy that i did my best and even though i always regret the decision of confessing, i didn't regret confessing without any hesitation to get rejected.

Though, we still hang out, but i didn't get that close since its more painful for me when she insist being friends when she broke my heart.

Relationships are hard to comprehend but the first step is something you should do and without any hesitation. I can say that you decisions is your own but make a choice before you regret it later on.

Jojo775 likes this.
  18. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what it means
    I was just saying it smh
    You didnt have to take it personally :blobtongue:

19. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link