LCD Release that Witch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Dusk, Jun 30, 2016.

1. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Combat witches are those who directly fought people. While any ability can harm someone, people like Leaf were used to at best hold them down, while the real combat witches fought. Like her role in the Association, she only made weeds grow to entangle, but she wasn't the one to directly engage them. Any witch could be a combat witch given a bit of knowledge of what they could be able to do, but back before Roland, Leaf and Anna would probably be regulated to support types. Anna only became combat-level when her ability evolved.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I have to say that you are wrong.
    When you are talking about Anna, you need to have in mind that she have high spects to a normal witch from the moment that she meet Roland, like you can see in the first ch. when she melt her jail and almost roasted the wards with Roland included. Futher more her evolution was trigred AFTERWARD she stoped a whole demonic beast horde stampade. If you think that is not a combat witch, then I dont know what you could be calling combat. As a side note let me say that in Cara's association, one of the most powerfull combat witches was said to have the same type of ability as Anna (though she died before doing anything).
    As for Leaf, it was said that she barely counted as a combat witch, but that barely still mean that she inded can be counted as one.

I have to say that method used for clasify witches was pretty basic. If the ability have any use in combat, then it count as a combat witch, though how usefull can change from one to another, that only mean that some were better combat witches the same way as a dager and a bazooka are both a weapon without matter their diference in power. Then if the ability serve to a purpouse outside of figthing that was a support ability and same as combat ones the ability usefulness is diferent for every case. As for other cases, if one witch can work in both cases, then good for her, she is all rounder, while if the ability dont work in any of the two, its a shame but she is a useless witch.
    Please dont say that I am being unjust or simple-minded because is not my fault that they were separating themselves based on the usefulness of their abilities. You can say that anyone can change in a combat or supportive type if they do some study, and no one say that you are wrong, but if they have no way to obtain that knowledge then its just a useless consideration and not because I am the one that decided it but because their surronding will not change their opinion until the evolution is aready over and prove its usefulness, or else we will not be seeing loads of witches so worried because of their abilities.

3. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By your definition everyone is a combat witch. Name any of the witches abilities and I can find a use for it in combat. Turning water into alcohol? Touch someone and turn the water in their body into alcohol and they're dead. Separate elements? Remove the oxygen in their bodies and they're dead. Replay the scene of the past when you weren't there in the spot you're in and you become a great assassin.

What I was talking about was the standards the witches kingdom and witch association had. Also, Roland has shown that there are no useless witches.

4. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Roland did, while revolutioning their comprension of magic power in the way and that is the reason that he dont use that kind of clasification, clasification that neither was used by the ancient witches, but is a clasification used instead by a groups of profugues.
    The definition its not something that I come up with either, its something that witches themselves come up with. the definitions were simple and concise because the people using it were simple and using it for a simple purpose, and that was survive. I dont personaly think that this is a good way to diferentiate them but for withches it was good enough. This was a form of diferentiate themselves where your status in a group was determined by how much usefull you were for the group. If someone has figthing power, however little it is, then that one was one more person contributing for the safety of the group. if someone have an hability that can help other people, then no matter how little, it will ease their lives, if someone ability dont have any pactical use, then at best it will be like carring around a normal person, say nothing about someone that have something like a magnetising ability, that if is not used properly then it will be only a burden. Its only obvious for a surviving group to place the people that make possible that same surviving in better possition that the ones being carried arround.
    As for how you can find a use for any ability, thats good for you but its a shame that people living with a medieval level of culture dont have the same literature or scientific knowledge and though most witches have a somewhat better phisique that other poeple living in the same conditions, I am pretty sure that most of them dont have the martial arts mastery needed to immobilize thier persecutors long enough to use their powers in them, given that the witch in particular know how her power can affect a person.

5. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
    Im now here miss Anna Lol

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  6. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats it bastards!
    Pick your weapons!!
    The demon hunting season is open!!!

Iffi
    [​IMG]

7. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    That little s@#$ hurt Maggie. If I was Roland I wouldn’t have anymore doubt on sending Iffy to go capture that one hundred eyed monster.

Poor_Hero and justmehere like this.
  8. CheezyMayo

CheezyMayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Don't worry. She'll get what she deserves! Wahahaha!

9. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmm...
    This is an unexpected developement. To think that they will be so brazen even in front of Roland...
    If I were Roland then I would put a few bullets into her, that would serve as warning, punishment and swift stop for her ability, she will not die anyway

Lewisking50 likes this.
  10. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a quick way to straighten out that witch. Place a couple tons of TNT or equivalent inside her cage. Then let’s see how she likes how the clouds look up close.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  11. Lewisking50

Lewisking50 Voidseeker, King of literally nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats what thought as well when I finished the chapter. But damn, am I angry, quite surprising to me actually.

12. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, thats only normal.
    But I really dont undestand what she was trying to do. Was she trying to prove Roland that they were more usefull that his other witches? Or was a prove to see his reaction? Will they try to revolt when he have less people with him? Maybe she think that Roland would not dare to respond so she was eliminating the competence? Or it was a show of strength to scare the other witches?There is also the posibility that she is just deep bottom stupid and did it because she dont like Maggie but this is not that kind of CN

13. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Or when Maggie show up with the airship they frightened the new witches. So much so that their inner turmoil, fear, and uselessness got the best of her. Then Bam her switch was flip. Then all of a sudden unconsciously Iffy started to squeeze Maggie.
    I hope it’s an accident and not stupidity.

14. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats exactly what I call being rock bottom stupid and doing it because she dont like Maggie, because she was the one that asked to make the prove with Maggie. If that was a pay back for the scare/shame/being made a fool, then it should have been in purpose

15. CheezyMayo

Reading List:
    Link

Roland wouldn't stay still, I tell you. :) and Maggie! Hoho! She's really cool, actually.

Ah~ can't wait for the next chapters...

Whatever her reason was, she'll be face-slapped with reality sooner than she expected...

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  16. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not that I dont have fate in Roland but I thik that Nigthingale will beat the crap out of her before he have the oportunity

17. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    This new chapter has greatly displeased me to greater degree..... If I was there, I would beat the shit out of that bitch for hurting our dear cute maggie:blobangery::blobdevil:

18. CheezyMayo

Reading List:
    Link
    And don't forget about Lightning. Haha!

19. ayado569

ayado569 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    APOLOGISE TO HER!! GDDMNIT!! lol

20. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t wait for the duel to happen. This witch needs to know her place.