LCD Release that Witch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Dusk, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    There are at least two ways witches powers work. One, through the structural progression of knowledge (Anna). The second is through feelings (Echo). I believe Evelyn is the feelings type. That maybe the reason why she can’t easily reproduce her creations.

Waaazzap likes this.
  2. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    "My Revered Majesty" cringe, amazing how the Chinese fail at simple greetings. It's just Your Majesty, y u fk it up and make it weird with my revered?

3. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the same, nothing much is happening with Roland at the moment Hill and Yorko though...:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:~

4. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read this story since around chapter 300. Is it still good? I got really turned off by the essentially-invincible-MC-will-only-prevail-due-to-bullshit witch that entered people's minds and had a battle with them and if she won she basically replaced them and was of an unknown age.

5. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HEROOOOOOOO!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

6. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh FFS how many chapters will the author waste on these half assed characters?

Grand Architect likes this.
  7. Sleepy Deer

Sleepy Deer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like these characters much more than whatever Roland is up to right now. I am not a big fan of his dream realm since it feels so out of place with the rest of the novel. Although, I do wish that the side characters got back to Neverwinter faster.

juniorjawz, dave186 and VinnyOni1 like this.
  8. Ishmael

Reading List:
    Link
    Pray for no.72 and I thought York was gonna man up "sigh"~

dave186 and VinnyOni1 like this.
  9. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it's not like he would have been in any danger. He's the ambassador and he found new witches for Roland; Roland would have definitely paid a ransom to get him back and the knights/king wouldn't have dared to harm him. Luckily 76 has grandmaster level judo training.

10. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Dream Realm isn't much now, the whole novel is about roland's inventions, everything else is fillerish, average or boring. Some characters are interesting like Van'er, that viscious actress and the street rat trying to move up, everyone else :sick:. The author is an amateur who only is only slightly better in writting than the average person, that's why everything besides the awe plebs have for industrialisation is rather lacking.

11. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I think No. 76 should have travel further at least and only attack as a last resort option. It would have given Yorko crew more time to escape.

12. LeeEzekiel

LeeEzekiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's only relevant if she doesn't curb stomp all of them though.

Then again, she did lose to Annie, so perhaps she's not that strong.

13. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Defeating 30 odd knights? No. 76 is good, but that good? Their is still a chance she would not succeed. Although maybe she decided on this course because she was afraid that if she was to close to the village. The village guards would aid the knights in fighting her. Or even aiding them in tracking her comrades since they know the area. Still I would have done their initial plan. Head to the village and blend into the peasants. Then head back to the spot they separated and set up an ambush. Then creat a slow retreat and attack their supplies. I would also attack individual knights as they travel the forest or when in camp. Set false trails. Set traps. Anything and everything to slow them done and kill as many as I could.

dave186 likes this.
  14. Ishmael

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think no.72 has done ninja training before?...~

15. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell it to the characters, going for such a technicality I don't know why I'm even replying.

VinnyOni1 likes this.
  16. Ishmael

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsundere?~

dave186 likes this.
  17. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, his comments don't contradict each other. His opinion on the characters doesn't change the fact that, from their view, everything Roland 'invents' is brand new and hasn't been seen in their world before. What he 'invents' would be new to literally everyone in that world (minus Roland), because it hadn't yet been invented there.

VinnyOni1 likes this.
  18. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if you're trolling or just dense, you said Roland is not an inventor because he just copied modern knowledge, and I said to the the characters he is the inventor coz they're fking characters and don't know about modern world. For all that matters in the novel, Roland is an inventor.

VinnyOni1 likes this.
  19. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno why are you so persistent about such an irrelevant thing, whatev have it your way.

VinnyOni1 likes this.
  20. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that so?
    An amateur thats slightly better than a average person? what a stupid thing to say. I would like to hear whats your definition of amaterur because at least for me calling that to anyone that have been living off his writing for more that a year is just plainly dumb. About being just slighyly better than a average person, for that I get that you surely must know lots of 'average' people that have try writing before and surely you are also part of these people, also that all of these will not be far behind RTW standards, if so why dont you share a bit? I will love to take a look taking in count that these will be good enough to be placed betwen the best of NU

Sinai likes this.