LCD Release that Witch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Dusk, Jun 30, 2016.

1. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She really is, so you're not alone

2. Oddwaffle

Oddwaffle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't you guys feel it? I can feel something strange with the overall plot.

This is starting to look like a Civilization game with aliens and magic. Probably closer to Warhammer Total War with land conversion and everything.

Each player can see each other with the mirror world and probably interact. Each would have to develop rapidly and try to take over the other guy land.

They could hack into the main server and try to take over the main systems.

So this is like a multi-front war between different civilizations. Each of them can develop magic or technology or both.

3. Ale Cole

Ale Cole [FGO Newbie][Uninteresting][Onee-san Searcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    \O/ !!! yas!!!

4. Ale Cole

Ale Cole [FGO Newbie][Uninteresting][Onee-san Searcher]

Reading List:
    Link

probably that was the point?

5. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well so far for me. He doesn't gain any new powers. He only gets a dream like state where he can accesses any old information he knew.

juniorjawz and Viola like this.
  6. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just took this up again. I was only at around chapter 170 or so. I think I’ll try it slowly, like 10 chapters a day. With all the world building, binge reading can get a little boring. But I believe people still think this is one of the better novels out there.

7. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think some people came into this novel with the wrong expectation. If you treat the chapters where Roland isnt curbstombing everyone as filler, then this novel isnt for you. Xianxia is more your speed. This novel isnt powerup fight traon power up fight train. Theres no peanut gallery thats just there to be there. All Rolands loved ones arent going to die to motivate him to be the strongest and all the focus isn't on him. This is a novel with depth where all the characters have depth and the settings have a realistic feel to it.
    (I meant for this to be a random comment but it's almost turned into a review of the novel)
    Edit: Personally this way of writing is more my speed. I remember reading a blacksmith novel like this that I enjoy and "bringing a farm to another world" or some such novel that start off like this but then went downhill for me when it went Xianxia in all the bad ways.

FussyBadger and juniorjawz like this.
  8. BabaNovac

BabaNovac FUYUKAI DESU Seraglio e youkoso SchrodingerPanties

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh I chose to pick up the novel from when I left it a few months ago... And I can't believe how badly the translation quality has dropped. Now I'm no grammar nazi since English isn't my first language and I used to read on mtl, but still... When even someone like me who doesn't know English very well can find mistakes then we have a problem. There are even sentences where I have to reread them a few times, just to make sense of what it says. And I still can't properly understand it. Well I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised since they translated like 400 chapters in just a few months compared to the last translator who only updated a few chapters per week. Now I suppose it's all a matter of taste. Whether you prefer quality instead of quantity and vice-versa

juniorjawz and FHandsome like this.
  9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve picked the novel back up and am at around chapter 370 or so. The story has really accelerated its pace! With all the background information about the demons and the church revealed. Does it stay like this or is there filler creep? I haven’t seen much of it so far. The thing I dread, and I didn’t scroll down to the end of the chapter list to check, but this is undoubtly a premium novel. I’m gonna have to decide whether to shell out the stones (namely dollars) at some point.

10. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what chapter when Tacquila Ruins show up?

11. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Read chapter 487 to 749 in 3-4 days. So you won't take long if you binge like me :blobpopcorn:

It's a "readable junk" at best. :blobpopcorn:
    I miss the old Gucci Gang.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I read about 20 chapters a day. I think its like over 900 chapters now. I was okay with advance chapters like WW is doing but the way Qi does it for most (release 2 premium and only 1 regular a day), the gap just gets wider. It is so disappointing. But it must make a lot of money if people don’t undermine it.

13. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're internet savvy, you'll always find de wae.

14. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Release that Worm!

15. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    So I stopped reading this around chapter 370ish, how's the story now? Are they still fighting demons/church, is Roland x Anna still OTP and Nightingale still unrequited? And it seems people are complaining about a drop in quality.

16. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    Church already defeated and lies in roland control. Demon war is incoming.
    Nightingale still unrequited because anna doesn't want to share. Fu*k you anna.

17. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that harem tag was a lie then.

18. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at 772/964 of the novel. I just want to ask, is the author still under his wife and refuses to let Roland have his 3P? From back-reading this thread, it seems it still isn't happening from the translated chapter, but what about up to the raws?

19. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if there is a harem tag but no polygamy tag then expect to have one winner or that there is no winner yet.

20. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically its still a harem. Although Anna said she doesnt want to share. She also had a private talk with Nightingale. The content of that conversation isnt known to the readers, but afterwards, Nightingale stopped being sulky and started softcore flirting with Roland more(sitting with her legs exposed when she notices Roland glancing at them, that kind of thing). Some of the other girls have shown an interest in him, but its far from the level of Anna or Nightingale. Harem is possible, but its most likely going to be an open ended thing in the very last chapter, if at all.