Question Release that Witch

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ShadowkingMS, Jul 31, 2018.

1. ShadowkingMS

ShadowkingMS [Sheng gi’s Servant][Main Character Failure]

Reading List:
    Link
    I caught up to this book around ch 230 (over a year ago) and put it on a personal hiatus planning on picking it up after 100-200 chapters stocked up for me to binge (but then I forgot :blobneutral:). It's been awhile but I still remember how I felt it was one of the most well-written novels on NU with extremely fleshed out characters with actual personality, or at least very few characters who were there just for background noise. Considering it's nearing ch 900 I just want to know if its quality is still up to the standard in the first 230chs and worth me reading?

Of course some people have different opinions, even about the first 230 chs or I may have deluded myself after 17 months (actually looked it up just for this :blob_coughblood:) who knows, but if you've kept up with it I'll gladly welcome your input.

2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Quality is spot on, but the latest chapters require a toll of spirit stones or whatever. Excellent writing and accuracy of information though.

3. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on QI's top pick #2 or #3 spot should say enough. At the very least it's my favorite Chinese novel.

4. DontLookDown

DontLookDown One with the bed

Reading List:
    Link
    The style changes slightly, since the reader's perspective increasingly goes outwards as the kingdom expands, but the quality is still about the same.

5. Rvze

Rvze Potato Ranger

Reading List:
    Link
    I have RTW epub until 1060 chapter

sealteam14 likes this.
  6. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Quality, the same after all those updates.
    But since new Qidian regulation, the author aslo have to earn his/her living, so Stones system was implemented.
    And since your last read, it free chap already reach stunning ammount( already reach ch. 870, more than you anticipated).
    And i still paitently wait for the AA battle chapter to come out for free.
    :3

7. rexzshadow

rexzshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man I completely forgot about it after I caught up on raws a while back. Now wonder if I can find where I left off lol. Was getting good too.

8. Dowman

Dowman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you do a Google Search for Qidian you may find something good within the first 10 results :)

9. herloct

herloct Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, first anna become unimportant background character, and then nightingale. And then the story becoming more and more absurd, esp that dreamworld bullshit...
    They were good until the end of the war with the church, then absurdly going down fall after that...
    I really miss the old RTW where the technological advancement are more fun and make sense

10. rexzshadow

rexzshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya so much stuff get skip over. Like the battle with the church was a fucking joke. So much hype and literally 1 battle done.

Then after that they bring in the other races with is fine and interesting. However like you said all of that get dragged down by the dreamworld bullshit. Just interesting stuff never get fleshed out and pointless things get to hog dozens of chapters =\ I'm still read it coz I'm invested but really hope the direction gets better.

11. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    People who think dreamworld is boring is in for a surprise