ReLife Player NOVEL UPDATES SITE-SUGGESTIONS TO TRANSLATE

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by BRIT18, Apr 23, 2023.

1. BRIT18

BRIT18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I've been reading a webtoon about this so I decide to translate the novel, I have no idea how to make a website so IT TOOK ME A WHILE:") AND idk how to add chapters in NOVELUPDATES so I hope someone (an angel) can help with that, I'm doing this because I love web novels and hidden gems, so if someone has a suggestion of a good novel that needs to be shown its glory let me now!! (I thought about ex-rank supporting role’s replay in a prestigious school, although some angel is doing it now and I love the translations so far, so I won't be doing it)
    I have a thing with sacrificial protagonists (TFC, ORV, etc) if yk yk, so I would like novels like those. I dislike harem. I love the quality. not too fond of romance but I don't mind if it has some...anyways I promise to always listen with kindness and respect. Have a great day!

2. h.r.a

h.r.a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a link on the forum that describes how to get NU to host your translation, here. I hope it answers your questions and helps.

Nom de Plume and BRIT18 like this.
  3. BRIT18

BRIT18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thx a lot angel!! btw if you have any suggestions I'll put you on my priorities. Have a sweet day!