Remarried Empress ( ̄^ ̄)凸

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by pokeito, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokeito

pokeito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it has only been chapter 38 but

GOSHHH THE EMPEROR AND THAT F*CKING FAKE ASS CONCUBINE RASHTA IS SO ANNOYING

AND THE EMPEROR IS INCREDIBLY STUPID AND BLIND
    AND THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART IS THAT THE EMPRESS CAN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF HER POSITION

I've read a lot of novels but no other characters has made me riled up more than these two
    It hurts me to see the Empress put up a strong front and cry when she's alone

I CAN'T F*CKING WAIT FOR THE EMPRESS TO GET HER REVENGE, I WANT HER TO SLAP AND BEAT UP THOSE TWO TILL DEATH LMAO

weirdreader likes this.
  2. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know exactly how you feel, sometimes I feel like skinning Rashta alive. But the Empress doesn't divorce until after chapter 78:confused::confused:

3. natilla

natilla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wouldnt mind about them being foolish if they kept it to themselves but sovieshu almost always gives shit or blames the empress and thats fucking infuriating im, i havent read the latest chapter but im scared sovieshu is gonna blame the empress bc of the noble that said rashta was a slave (

pokeito likes this.
  4. Chronos5884

Chronos5884 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read Chapter 165, the divorce chapter, and I'm ready to party! It's Friday too, so I can pop open some wine after work! Whooo (Sadly can't do so right now as it's just Lunch.)

Getting all caught up though, damn Stupidshit getting in the way of Heinley and Navier!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.