Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. gametv

gametv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what does Sovieshu react when he learns about Navier is pregnant?

dagrandesibuna likes this.
  2. Ham_ster

Ham_ster New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was shocked because he truly believed that Navier was infertile. This made him question his decision of divorcing her and realize the futility of his "plan". Navier's pregnancy made him think that he probably is the one with fertility problem. He then started doubting the paternity of the baby born between him and Rashta.

3. Zzz_2004

Zzz_2004 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know who will marry Koshar then? I hope he marry Masteras though, they look like they would be a cute couple

4. Zzz_2004

Zzz_2004 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what their baby can do Will they transform into a dragon or a bird or even both?

Wapdyne likes this.
  5. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain what happend to Rastha after she became empress?What was her ending?

6. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their child will become new spices.Then a scientist will come and will give their child a new scientific name. So everyone should start making name list.

Tasnuva likes this.
  7. S.C_123

S.C_123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmaooooooo

DOHere likes this.
  8. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I'm to lazy to read all the 100 of pages so can someone please answer my few questions
    1. Does the emperor ever find out that the baby isn't his? What happens when he does find out?
    2. I heard Navier gets pregnant, is that true? And what's Hein & the Emperor reaction to her pregnancy
    3. What happens to Rasta & the Emperor at the end of the story?
    4. Also what chapter does my girl Navier give birth?
    Thank you and I'll appreciate it❤

9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna ask is it more of a sad story or is it more happy love story ? I saw that it's josei so it shouldn't be classic "i love you let's live happily ever after" childish thing. I want to read it, but I HATE sad endings (for great MC). I read first chapter and I like FL/MC so I just wanna know if she has a happy ending or not. I couldn't really catch it from some spoilers I read.
    Like is her new husband good to her or is he a jerk like first one?
    Thanks

10. Dreamoonoon

Dreamoonoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just one question:
    Is Navier TRULY infertile or was that set up by someone??

11. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both Navier and Sovieshu were infertile after they ate poisoned cookies when they were kids => the cookies Sovieshu stole from his mother when people starved Sovieshu and Navier so they look good for the ball, the kids were small and hungry and Sovieshu stole those cookies his mother- the empress prepared for one of the concubines, kids- they didn't know the sweets had medicine in them that will make people infertile for life - it was Sovieshu's mother way of poisoning all her husbands consorts so they don't have kids, and that only empress son=Sovieshu will be a prince.
    From what I read in the novel when empress got to know Sovieshu stole them, she was really angry at him and asked if he gave some to Navier, he was scared and lied to her and told her he ate them alone, and so the empress spend all her days later getting him treated for future infertility, he got treatement and had to endure lots of medicines, consumed all crap of things to be healthy -> it didn't work anyway. And nobody treated Navier as the only one who knew that: 'Sovieshu and Navier ate poisoned cookies that will make you infertile' was Sovieshu himself, and during divorce Sovieshu revealed this to another person, the high priest who came to give them divorce. He stated to the high priest that it was Navier who is infertile, because he=Sovieshu got treatement after eating those cookies and as Rashta is pregnant with his kid, so the divorce is needed as he needs to have a child to hold the line of royal family, and Navier can't give him an royal heir.
    The only reason Navier got pregnant with Heinley kids was, because they slept on this super magic bed in Heinley bedchamber = the one implemented with the biggest magic stone in the world, the bed that could cure any illness. And for Navier to got pregnat it took some time to get treated by the power of the bed, and from the novel we know that Heinley was really 'big' down there and as he was young and horny he slept with Navier every night after their wedding.
    Any more questions? ^^

12. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, questions here. Speaking of babies, pregnancies, and infertile men...just exactly how long was Rashta's second pregnancy? She seemed pregnant for a very, very long time and so much happened.

Timeline? At beginning we have Rashta being brought back already pregnant? Both babies fathered by same man? She seemed pregnant for an incredibly amount of time. I recall Navier mentioned how it's been a year when she ate with Hein at the restaurant at/near magic academy and going back to check on Evely. Maybe wrong date given or I misread? Then the divorce, remarriages, more drama all around and then eventually Rashta gives birth? Actually, the timeline for the whole story should be about a couple of years? A bit more?

Also, what exactly was in Rashta's little notebook? I can just picture her pretending to write her observations or when she looks over her notes its' all blank so just to make her look smarter...I recall this being brought up a couple of times back before Navier was divorced.

13. dadadududidi

dadadududidi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why the treatement didn't work?

14. Tasnuva

Tasnuva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier gave birth in the chapter 237 released today..5 Feb..and it was much more lovelier than expected .. you can read it by mtl from official page in Naver.

Don't worry..it is a very happy ending for Navier. She herself wonders how could she get such great happiness . Heinly is very very good to her and she learned to love him dearly despite his shadiness (as a ruler)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2022
    Aiatsu and Meizey like this.
  15. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

Tasnuva likes this.
  16. kinderjoy

kinderjoy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why am i seeing lots of trashta apologists here... yall suck :blobcurse:

Dvenger and Th.ay like this.
  17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stfu. Why are you personally insulting people for likeing a character. Fucking rude. Go take a walk and keep on worshiping a bunch of glorified slave drivers yas queen

18. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is trashy character, but on the other hand she was never made as a clever one. She is written more like kinda smart, but more stupid woman who was a slave and then became love interest of the emperor. She doesn't know how to make schemes either. She just gave her jewelry ad a payment instead of using emperor or someone else (but nobody really likes her because she is rude on purpose (she know who empress is and calls her "hey you" and "sister" on purpose even though the empress told her not to).
    You can't blame her for being more on a stupid side and for wanting a better life (she was a slave, after all, it is expected to want good life). In other stories MC usually has a past more like Rashta, not the empress. In most revenge oriented stories at least.
    So you can't just insult people for sympathizing with her.
    I don't known if you read or if you are reading "shadow queen". In that novel/weebton the FL (MC) was like Rashta - stupid, naive, poor and wanted better life for herself. She was used and than thrown away. She did go back in time and changed after that, but she had a chance. Rashta and her have similar history in terms of being kinda stupid and poor.
    I do not say that Rashta's behavior is ok or that I support it, but you can't insult people for understanding. I don't like her behavior personally because she is rude to the empress without any reason, she is greedy and she tries to humiliate the empress in any way possible (hugging the emperor after he went back from empress' birthday in fron of everyone while the empress is standing thee by his side and she even looked at the empress while crying like she wanned to show that the emperor is hers).
    All of the spoiler parts a re from the beginning of the story because I'm still reading it.
    So, in conclusion, I do not like her nor support her character, but I do understand to a certain extent why she wants to live better life and what she is doing. She is mostly used by Duke and that Baron or whoever he is, I forgot his name, R something (she was his slave). So she is stupid and you have to understand her before insulting her or people how "like" her in any way.
    It's just that you have to see both sides of the story.
    The empress is a great character and she is smart. Yes, she was rich her whole life, but she didn't have a good life. Imagine that you had your whole life planned and you had to do everything others tell you in order to become the empress. You don't have place for feelings nor your personal desires. So she is fascinating and also she does her job well. She doesn't look down on people either.
    Prince Heinley is really cute and honest with her. He has sadistic personality, but when around the empress his just like a little child who doesn't know how to lie nor what to do. He really loves her dearly. It's an interesting character with sick and twisted personality, but also cute and soft side. I am really glad that they showed a character that can be both in the same time. It's realistic even though some people won't agree with me, but there are a lot of people who love their family/spouse, but are sadistic to others in real world.
    It's refreshing to see that kind kf character.
    It's really great story all in all. So try to understand every character not just the ones you like.

kat_boom, Jukki, Th.ay and 1 other person like this.
  19. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I saw it a few hours ago but MTL sucks so I couldn't finished it, I'm still curious about my other questions but the last 87 chapters are locked

20. Dnyastar

Dnyastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about Navier's twins I cant tolerate the MTL so if a kind soul can share it decently I'll be really thankful. Lemme just camp here