Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to ask about Rashta's daughter too, how many months was she pregnant? I'm under the impression that more than a couple of months had been since Rashta's arrival and the discovery of her pregnancy, making it hard to think she was pregnant when she was running away. In fact, I even thought it was Rostechu's daughter after the first time he visited Rashta, but I can't understand how could it been Alan's.

Edit: Forgot Rashta had a daughter not a son.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  2. qiloss

qiloss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    noooo whyyyy:(:(

3. Nisugaaar

Nisugaaar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the priest have to kill him self this author really like suicide i think i mean its not his fault that someone do something about the test. And why did rasta come to his dream after the death? Lol she sould be busy in hell and don't have time to think about anoy the good priest

4. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Previously I read mostly the spoilers on this thread but I just saw a discussion about Heinley supposedly being a home wrecker. Wow! That’s very much a stretch or leap of imagination.

I seem to remember that Navier met Heinley at the restaurant they ate at previously and she was pretty much depressed before seeing him because she knew Stupidshoe was going to divorce her. To me the emotional hell that she was experiencing from knowing this truth was pretty sad but realistic. It was on that trip that she jokingly suggested to Heinley that she would be his queen. Even Heinley was surprised and asked her if something happened. While I’m sure he was serious that he would like her to be his queen, I’m sure Heinley already realized that Navier is her own woman and have her own thoughts.

Now, why are people treating Navier like she’s clueless? I have never once had the opinion that Navier can’t handle Heinley. In fact, I see her as the more dominant of the two. I also never thought that Navier was less dominant than Stupidshoe. I think a strong woman can defer to her husband to give him face but I never once thought Navier is a pushover for Heinley or Stupidshoe. So, accusing Navier of being fooled by Heinley just makes me laugh. Most of the times with Heinley, Navier was like an iron shield. I think she proposed to Heinley truly out of political reasons and she wasn’t deceived by him.

She was in fact already suspicious that Heinley and Elgy were doing something secretly but she wasn’t in a place to know about it. I’m sure she was alert about this. In addition, what I love about these characters that I find admirable is the fact that they keep personal relationships and politics separate. When Navier found out that Heinley was behind the depletion of magic in the East, she acted exactly like I think a woman like her would act. She understood from personal and political points of view. She was even bothered that Heinley made a decision as an emperor for her sake to give up on his plans. I honestly appreciate that she saw both sides. And she’s not impulsive and condemning because Heinley has a right to make decisions as an emperor for his country. This again touches on why the people of the West didn’t feel that Navier would put their interests before that of her home country in the East. It’s not an invalid criticism and Navier understood that previously when faced with the question in an interview when she first came to the West.

Stupidshoe divorced Navier, disrespected her and exposed her to public ridicule (infertility accusation and public divorce). None of this was instigated by Heinley. It was Stupidshoe’s own brilliant idea in order to legitimize the child of his concubine. What a joke that he just exchanged a diamond for clay. So, I really don’t see how Heinley became a home wrecker especially when Navier isn’t the type of woman to even be swayed to wreck her own home.

5. Phenixia

Phenixia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I've read all the 104 pages of spoilers and I still have 2 questions unanswered:

1) What happened to the 2 lady-in-waiting that were supposed to join Navier in her new home?
    2) What is Heinley reaction when Navier finaly told him that she loves him?

Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to all the people who spolied so many interesting things, for all the conversations about historical facts and psychological point of view of all the characters of this fantastic story!

6. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have mixed feelings about this novel,, I really can't put my mind on the characters, are they strong or weak? Are they genius or manipulative? ...still it's good to read it

7. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they are quite human, as in flawed. I don’t hate any of them. Not even Trashta and Stupidshoe. (Well, I do think Trashta should be executed for her murder of people) In fact, I applaud the writer to make them so human. I think that especially in Stupidshoe’s case, it was nice that the writer described him with feelings of sympathy and conscience at times even after he had already made up his mind to divorce Navier. I think it’s laudable because even people who do bad or stupid things are not necessarily bad people. Still, I love the fact that Stupidshoe lost Navier because of his lapse of stupidity. He should have never brought in that woman in the first place.

I also love that the writer didn’t just write as though Navier lost all her feelings for Stupidshoe shortly after the divorce. She was given a time of sadness, anger, mourning, etc. After all, she did spend most of her life with Stupidshoe and despite his awful decisions, she was still attached to him. However, as life goes on and time lessened the hurt, I’m very glad to see her begin to sincerely love her new husband.

@Phenixia , two of Navier’s ladies in waiting did move with her to the West Kingdom. The other two who had family obligations stayed in the East kingdom.

athene911 likes this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I cant bring myse too like any.of the characters. There so idk.....condscending. like the MCs are the type of people whod be on the chopping block of a french revolution type shit ever happend

There smart but ignorant at the same time. And goes into mary sue territory

Also the author does alot of tell not show. Where always being told how smart navier is bit most of the time her smartness consists of waiting for Heinley or talking down to peolpe lower class then her and who are uneducated

The equivalent would be me going to a third world country and dunking on the homeless people while everyone praises my savageness and I pat myself on the back

athene911 likes this.
  9. susan6101

susan6101 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if Kapmen will eventually fall for Princess Charlotte?

I have mixed feelings on the idea that Kapmen faking a confession that he likes her even though he's doing it to help easy the stress that Navier is in (before Heinley came back and how her brother has to end his relationship to marry Princess Charlotte).

Thefseech likes this.
  10. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Kapmen say that he “fell” for the princess? I don’t see why he has to do that if it’s a political marriage and both of their countries will benefit. I honestly don’t get hang up on “feelings” if the characters are comfortable with marrying for political purposes especially when they are royals and know very well it’s part of their duty. I think when two people respect each other and grow comfortable together in marriage, sometimes some level of love comes along that might not be passionate but instead is quiet and gentle like a stream. I think perhaps this might happen for Kaufman and the princess. It’s really up to the both of them.

kawaii12345 and Tasnuva like this.
  11. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am getting existed now seo ye hi as naiver
    Well they recommend many older actors for hainly when hainly is the youngest and actors for stupid shoe are quite younger

13. isekaishoe

isekaishoe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who is not satisfied with Sovieshu's ending? Lol

Anyways thank you everyone for the spoilers, even tho i read the novel i always comback here because its interesting to read your thoughts about the story

Tasnuva likes this.
  14. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers . I came here from the manhwa .

15. Jeydi

Jeydi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapter can I find Heinley and Navier's children?

16. susan6101

susan6101 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that I know of, I'm just asking out of curiosity after looking at the previous posts about Kapmen and Princess Charlotte's relationships. However, I respect your response and perspective in a way it gives me a sense of relief I guess

17. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After months of neglecting the manhwa despite my bit of curiosity, I finally read it just for Heinly and Navier. But damn... I've hated the Emperor after I heard how much of an ass he is, but after reading the manhwa now... I'm really at ends meet. I already knew the ending and all, but despite hating it for months, now that I already read it, I was surprised that I was more invested to it than I expected.

Now to the matter where I'm curious... It's regarding Heinly and his friend. I've read at somewhere that his friend helped the bitch in order for Heinly to have Navier. Its the first I've heard of it so I'm at loss what to think... ><

Oh my, I'm so late at this discussion but I want to blabber so much! TT TT

18. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unpopular opinion here....I don't actually hate anyone in this novel/story. I feel like most are rooting for Heinley and Naiver, so they'll see Sovieshu and Rashta as horrible people, but I don't see it that way. I think Naiver and Sovieshu were good friends who loved each other, but as they grew up they grew comfortable with their lives and stopped communicating the way they did when they were younger. This lead to them misunderstanding the other, while also not understanding their own feelings too.

Had they opened up to one another about everything, their insecurities, their guilt, their pain, etc... then I think they could have made it work. But because they didn't and let their misunderstandings and egos grow it caused them to break up. I feel like a lot of couples go through similar things where they lose sight of themselves and their relationship. Especially when kids come into the picture lol.

With Rashta, she's just an ignorant pawn who is being used by everyone. I feel bad for her, because she just wanted to be loved and be with her child but due to her slave status, she couldn't find happiness and was tossed aside. Even when she's with Sovieshu, I think we could all see that he places her second in his heart. She did do horrible things, but I think everyone in the novel did to some degree, so I don't fault her for that. She was trying to find her place and got used in the process. I feel like she felt like she needed to fight harder for her place, because last time she didn't and lost her child. She's in survival mode, but she's ignorant of the world and trusted the wrong people. It's tragic what happens to her.

A smarter person would have run the moment Sovieshu suggested being a mistress, but Rashta was just rejected, told her child died and feels like she has nothing in the world since she's a slave. She grabbed the hand of the person who offered it to her and decided to love him, even when he doesn't love her in the same way. Does her past justify her behaviour? I mean, outside of what she did to the Duchess, she's harmless. She's just being blackmailed by people and used by others and it's happening because of her status and her ignorance. Compared to Rose from Lady to Queen, she's a saint lol.

As for Heinley...I think he's an okay character, but he's not as fully fleshed out as the Naiver, Sovieshu and Rashta. He's meant to be Naiver's knight in shining armor, so he's written in a way for us to instantly like him since he's being compared to Sovieshu. I feel like more needs to be done with his character. (Hopefully we learn more about him now that Naiver is in his kingdom)

augacutan, marizz and athene911 like this.
  19. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this manhwa on hiatus? I haven’t seen any raws since three weeks ago. The story is right before the divorce court. I thought at least they would cover divorce before any hiatus. It presents a good cliffhanger in the story when Navier requests remarriage right on the spot.

20. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys for all the spoilers, the "THE MOMENT" is closing up when our Naiver asks for a marriage blessing in the manhwa,, cant' wait to see Sovieshu's stupid shocked face :blobpopcorn_cool::blobowoevil_horns: