Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello— can someone give me detailed spoiler about the time navier found out that she’s expecting and giving birth? Thankyouu❤️

2. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heinly and Elgy have some common goals. Unsure but think that Elgy blames Stupidshoe for what happened to Elgy’s mother. Stupidshoe as a child did something or let something come to light that resulted in Alyicia being ousted as his father’s mistress. She ended up with Elgy’s father which led to his mother being discarded and her terrible circumstances. Elgy also hates women like Alyicia and sees Rasta as an “Alyicia”.

BellaReader and rock.doll like this.
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elgy sure loves blaming almost everyone except the real people responsible lmfao

4. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if you read the novel, or are in the manhwa (which arrived at the divorce today), but Rastha did a lot of horrible things. From cutting a maid's tongue to trying to kill Navier's parents and still trying to sell someone as a slave. As for Sobieshu, he basically learned of Rastha's corruption and did nothing (which is a crime) and sent two innocent people to the guillotine. Both are horrible people.

As for the divorce, I have mentioned this in previous messages, but it has nothing to do with worn-out marriage, pride of the two or anything like that. The fault lies entirely with Sobieshu. He brought a lover, which he promised never to do, and started to put her in front of Navier on purpose (and nothing justifies that). He was also never sincere with Navier, even though he was fully aware of his own feelings. All of this out of pride and self-centeredness.

Navier still tried to make it work, respecting his desire for a concubine and accepting an "open marriage", but he did not let her communicate with another man and even cut off her communication with other people, besides that fainting situation. In the end, Navier still tried to get right, but he himself reached the height of the divorce.

Navier is not to blame. If you have any dissatisfaction with the marriage, talk to the person, do not bring a lover and the pregnancy (and after that do not expect any affection from your partner) .

And at Novel, Henry is shown to have mistakes like any other and Navier accepts them, as should be done at a wedding, and they get along very well with communication and mutual respect.
    Basically. Navier begins to have trouble eating because of a loss of appetite. In the meantime, she
    and Henry has a similar dream, with baby birds. Knowing this, Henry says that if the husband and wife have the same dream, it is the announcement of a child. Navier does a pregnancy test and a positive one (she does it twice because she was afraid of really being infertile and just being a mistake), Henry is extremely happy and even does a little dance (while in the shape of an eagle).

Navier is extremely happy and shocked. She doesn't see herself as a mother, but soon after she imagines the child growing up and calling her mom and calling Henry a father, she gets emotional and cries. She is also proud of herself, imagining that she is a being who can create life.

Henry wants to announce the pregnancy to the world, but Navier refuses because they have many enemies that can harm the child.

They keep it hidden for 2 months, until in a religious ceremony where the royal family must eat foods chosen by the noble, the Father of Christa (Ex-queen) puts an abortion food in the middle. Seeing this as an affront, Navier announces the pregnancy and everyone is shocked (her father starts to cry with joy) In the meantime, Sobieshu receives this news and is shocked and begins to think that he is infertile. Navier has a relatively quiet pregnancy, but her mood is very bad, which creates some comic situations with Henry like trying to hit him with a pillow and being 2x colder than usual. She is feeling bad minutes later and will apologize.

She gives birth prematurely (7 months) and this is not explained specifically in the novel, but I think it was because of stress. In the meantime, she suffered an attack from Christa's father and brother. After that, Sobieshu visited the Western Empire and was bothering her the ENTIRE time.

But the twins are born healthy.

No, the divorce came out today. It is because the author is hunting for any translation profile again. But the manhwa is running normally, it’s currently in chapter 80 in Korean Naver, and 70 in English

5. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who cares.........
    At least this novel dosnt have stupid misunderstandings and has a straight and amazing plot.
    Haienly in my opinion is well written who cares if he is written to please the audience he is way better than those male leads who are written the same way hot as fire, cold as ice saying nothing but everything nice sometimes when I try to read some recommended or popular the novels I feel by description of ml's look that they all are the same person :) tall handsome sharp handsome features with raven black hair cold persona etc, here this discription fits stupid shoe and it's refreshing:D:D:D

The novel is about naiver so it is obvious she will be better written
    And this fourm is about spoiler why criticise the amazing work.
    I know many people sympathies with rashta as if this was c-novel settings someone like rashta would have been a fl ‍♀️
    And haienly belongs to other country he will obviously think about the betterment of his kingdom/empire only so whatever he was planning was an amazing strategy. And he made many compromises in his schems when he fell for naiver who was from the empire which he wanted to be weekend.

Let him be he might too have a sad backstory and thanks to him there are less hitches in naiver's remarriage

Yess I too want to know

Celebrianna and Ismalia like this.
  6. rhea4765

rhea4765 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, I can't really skim all the 105 pages so please would someone tell me the ending for trashta and the emperor? What are their comeuppances? Thank you.

7. Kuraiko0503

Kuraiko0503 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about the documents Navier left for Rashta. Why did she write that she should sponsor them in the imperial name and not her own?

What exactly happened to Rashtas Slave certificate?
    Did Duke Elgy had it?

Can someone give me a Timeline of Rashtas Baby? How old was Gloryem when her mother died etc.?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  8. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor ends up alone and without any kids. If he dies first, Navier’s father, as the duke, would become the emperor instead. In the future, one of Navier’s twins, as grandkids to the duke, can inherit the throne. Most likely the girl since the boy will inherit the throne from Heinley.

Trashta dies in prison. Her crimes caught up with her.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    augacutan, Svitlanak, Ismalia and 2 others like this.
  9. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    '

....I enjoy the story. I'm not sure where you think I'm criticizing the work, I'm just saying that Rashta, Naiver and Soviestu are better developed characters compared to Heinley. I don't think it's wrong to point that out or have that opinion. He may be a great guy, but he's just not fully fleshed out due to what his character is meant to represent.

10. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Corrections

Navier's father do not become the Emperor but Deputy Emperor. Soveishu will still remain the Emperor until his death, and by Navier's words of be a good Emperor he will remain so. Currently he is just unable to cope up with the mess he had created himself in his life so he has dumped everything on Navier's father. Here although he's trying to rule as good as he can but he will rule excellently later with the courage he will get from Navier's words.

Yes, Navier's father will still be the Deputy Emperor and will remain so not just only to help him to deal with the causes of Empire but also cause Soveishu wants one of Navier's kids to rule the Eastern Empire which their mother once gave her all to flourish.

To answer your question, I've been fan of Remarried Empress from the start and I've been keeping up with the novel from the very beginning.
    Now I'll tell you, Navier was never wrong in suppressing her feelings. That was what was how the future Empress candidate(s) trained to be. Not only in the fiction but also historically. She was NOT allowed to come in flow of her emotions. She was trained to be in that way to tolerate all the sh*t their partner throws at them. As you already know, Emperor were 'allowed' to take mistress in, but if the Empress gets jealous and loses the control over her anger then what is the need of such an Empress. To express their emotions was a luxury which wasn't allowed to the Empress. They had everything under them except the freedom of expressing and demanding the love of the Emperor.
    So, the only one wrong here is Soveishu. He is the Emperor and he knew what were the rules for the Empress. He was Navier's childhood fiancé and friend and he knew what training she was being given. An Emperor needed an Empress not to throw tantrum or burden him with emotions but to help him rule while staying strong beside him. That was the only task of the Empress. See, what had become of the previous Empress who was Soveishu's mother when she let her emotions and jealousy took control over her. Emperor wasn't in need of such a woman in the position of the Empress and Soveishu knew it all. He wasn't a kid. He knew that Navier had suppressed her emotions in for a reason. But, it was his PRIDE that he never took the initiative to talk her out, to hear her out. If, incase he would've done it and was successful to make her come out of her shell. What would've happened to her when he let a mistress in, you think? That idiot 100% believed that Navier was the infertile one and what would've happened to Navier. She would've taken the same path his mother took and made out a joke of herself in front of the whole Eastern Empire. So she was never at fault for appearing so cold because that is how she was trained, advised and warned to be. She wasn't allowed to express her emotions in front of the Emperor, she wasn't allowed to question the decision her Emperor took in his personal life. She was a bubly girl but that was a story when she and her husband were not the Emperor and Empress of the Eastern Empire.
    (I know you're not blaming her, but the reason I've wrote this is because you're saying 'they were misunderstanding each other' and 'not understanding their feelings' and all. No-one did misunderstood nor were not aware of their feelings. It was only and only Soveishu and his pride at fault here. He knew the rules that were made for her and she knew the rules that were made for her in honour of the Empire and its ruler. But he still chose to do injustice with her despite her being shouldering the half of the Empire and helping him rule. He was a narcissistic man, he was a man who himself badmouthed his father for taking in the mistresses/concubines but did the same thing to his and Empire's backbone Navier. I can keep on writing about his faults. Yet, even after all the damage he had done, he had the audacity to chase her again and again even after being rejected by her many times (she was already the Queen of West at this point). He never formally apologised to her or accepted his misdeeds. This kind of faulty man he was)

Rashta was not the sort of person you've made out her to be. She wasn't ignorant but stupid and greedy. She was sold by her own father, for this, yes I give a point but she was given much more than a person that too a slave not even a commoner was provided. Allen loved her. He never forced himself on her despite being her master. Rashta herself had said it in her monologue about him. She ran away by choice. She ran away cause she thought that there is no chance of her being a Viscountess (along with the stress of the fake news delivered to her that her child was dead) cause Rosteschu, father of Allen had seriously given him a warning to either chose the woman or the position. And you know what, Allen chose her (and the child). But she had no use of him if he had no position so she ran away. Her child wasn't taken away from her. She was told her child was dead (there's a separate reason for that) so she threw it all, analysed that she neither she had her child nor can taste the luxury of being a Viscountess and ran away. Allen truly and purely loved to the point that he searched for her alone and brought up her and his kid by sacrificing the position of Viscount cause his father didn't wanted an illegitimate child to be a heir so he chose to be father instead of a Viscount. And that position was to be passed on to Lebetti.
    She was not tossed aside, she herself tossed aside the thing a woman or man would never get if was in her position. She threw away the love of the man who was with her despite being a slave, and then stuck herself on a man like a leech, which she was, when it wasn't long ago she had been playing house with Allen. She was greedy and she was stupid. Even after she was given the position of a Royal Concubine but instead of being satisfied she compared herself to Navier. Now my point is, how many woman in her position would be able to get such a luxury without lifting even a finger. She got everything with her looks and tricks. While Navier worked her ass of to be firm in the position she was assigned to without the freedom of expressing her emotions. Whereas Rahsta was free to throw a tantrum, free to have anything she desired, she even had the favour of the Emperor. If she wasn't being so greedy, she would've this luxury for all her remaining life. Her past secrets would've not been discovered. Her child would've been the Emperor/Empress. I'm just amazed at the amount of people trying so hard to whitewash such a woman, smh.
    This woman tried to assassinate Navier's parent. Destroyed the marriage of a loving couple (not Navier and Soveishu) by falsely accusing Viscountess/Duchess Nian of adultery. Killed the sister of the journalist who sided towards her, tricked the secretary who helped her from the very beginning, tried to harm Everley- the girl whose parents she was was coveting and who were showering her with love without knowing that she's tricking them into killing their own long lost daughter, stabbed a maid who served her, framed Navier's brother who lived for the Empire, coveted the work of Navier and presented it as hers, kidnapped Lebetti and tried to sell her as a slave. Because of her, three people innocent people were executed who had given and provided her with all their love. Because of her a couple was unable to hold their long lost daughter, because of her a father had to die without seeing the growth of the child he had sacrificed many things for.
    Add the other sins which I've forgotten to write about.
    Is this the same woman you're calling pitiful? Is this the same woman you're calling 'ignorant'? Just because she was born poor does this means her sins are something to be overlooked upon?
    Outside of what she did to the Duchess, their are countless things she did. She wanted to be loved? No, not at all, she wanted the luxury, and the more the merrier. When she did get them, she wanted more and more and more. Her greed never stopped. You say love!!! People who truly loved her fricking got executed and she never said a word about them or even tried to save them as atonement.

Guys just frickin' read the novel before jumping into conclusion. If you haven't read it then ofcourse you're excused but don't form opinion without reading the whole thing and whitewashing this trash.
    P.S - Soveishu never 'placed' her second in his heart. He was a narcissistic man and she entertained him, and that is why he was so fond of her. No matter how much he regretted the injustice that he did to Navier but if he was a man that was truly capable of loving someone or knew what love was truly, he would've never done all that to Navier and abused her emotionally. His heart belonged all to himself. He loved himself the most. He did verbally claimed to only love Navier but his actions were the opposite. Forget about Rahsta being placed in his heart, he simply favoured her because she helped him inflate his pride and boost his ego. He never loved her, but he would've never surely abandoned her or removed her (if things would've gone the way he supposed them to be) after she gave 'birth to his child'. As I said, Rashta never truly craved love, what she wanted was luxury which she would've under her. It would've been a win-win situation for both. But ofcourse, karma)

Heinley boy was gold. He wasn't a knight in shining armour. Navier was not in need of a knight, she was a strong woman herself, if she was some damsel in distress, you think she would've survived until yet? She knew what was worth and what was not. Heinley was fully fleshed out and is being so cause the novel is in continuation also he is (indeed) a cunning man but, a great ruler and a lover. He came in as a spy to conquer over the Eastern Empire but fell in love with the Empire's Empress. Not only he was able to safely back out from his plan, but also win over the Empress's heart and also saved the people of his kingdom by skillfully hiding his initial intentions from the Eastern Empire and avoiding war based on the same.

Added-
    [Also, Rashta, before ascending to hell, not only caused a turmoil among the commoners by embezzling the Empire's wealth (used in their cause), sold a profitable port which was a great help to the Empire in monetary terms in order to have Ergy as her concubine (lol), destroyed three noble families in which one of them was very beneficial to the Empire but ended up being left with nothing and without a place in the nobility anymore (fallen nobles), one of them got fully executed (as well) and the only remaining heir didn't even know about being related to them, she also succeeded in weakening the whole Empire (lol) If a war was to be waged at that time, the Empire would've had vanished from the Maps (it wasn't attacked gladly and Heinley also didn't used this opportunity in honour of Navier. Also, no matter how bad Ergy was, even he didn't used this opportunity and was happy with what he got - the port :blob_grin:Soveishu really got some lucky stars huh.) This is pitiful Rashta who was being used and her pitiful deeds :sweating_profusely:

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2021
  11. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless you! :blobokhand:

12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    51tgew.jpg

Svitlanak and mia-chan like this.
  13. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me when the divorce chapter will happen?

14. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everytime i read cheating stories, and angst Ntr the best part is the regretful scene lol :blobpopcorn_cool:

15. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel or manwha? In the novel it happens on chapter 163-4 and in the manwha around chapter 66-67.

Yeah, I love when the partner rolls in regret. It is just so refreshing and awesome.

Ismalia likes this.
  16. Moim

Moim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers about the archduke guy :blob_teary: also what did rashta do after she marries sovieshu did she make another scheme again or something and there was also sovieshu doing a paternity test what's up with that I also saw some spoilers that said the Duke who was close to rashta because of revenge is there any backstory

17. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link

I was in chapter 72 in manhwa..they did mention about divorce but divorce is not done till now.. and please anyone spoil me whether the baby in rashta belong to the emperor or not..i got some spoiler they belong to the trash emperor but the duke fake the report and made it like she cheat on him....and also some spoilers states that the baby doesn't belong to the emperor!!!

18. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    The divorce will probably occur in chapters 79 - 80s. The most recent raw I saw was chapter 77 where Heinley arrives as a bird in the East kingdom. That means the divorce chapter is imminent because Heinley will stay in the duke’s room in the palace and he and Navier will discuss how they will ask the head priest for remarriage during the divorce proceedings.

Spoilers say the emperor is in fact infertile. Some spoilers say Navier is infertile too but because she and Heinley sleeps on a mana stone bed, her body begins to change and she’s able to get pregnant. She even develops an ability to do ice magic.

19. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers..now whose baby did rashta carrying?

20. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers say the child belongs to the father of her first child. That is, the son of the Viscount who is blackmailing Rashta. She probably didn’t know she was pregnant when she ran away. So both of Rasta’s children belongs to the Viscount’s son.

simplysharonda and augacutan like this.