Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't need the extras, the first chapter states that they've been married for 3 years (they got married when Sovieshu was crowned). At the age of 19 he was still crown prince as that was exactly when his mind regressed and Marquis Karl claims that Sovieshu, although prince at that time, already had some official duties. Furthermore, he says that at that age he and Navier had not yet shared a bed. As Henley is 5 years younger than Navier (stated during their marriage), this makes her at least 23 years old and Sovieshu at least 24 (as he is older than her).

Jeenajin likes this.
  2. Pk458

Pk458 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, I wonder if Sovieshu didn't get a charm potion, right? Rasta didn't do it on him, right? i saw tiktok Tells a lot, but from what I've read in the novel, I don't see it in the novel. I think that's a misstatement.

Aiatsu likes this.
  3. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This theory has been raised by some people, but there are no scenes to support it. They stayed together because they had known each other since they were children and their parents wanted them to get married. I think there's a scene, after the divorce, where Navier's parents apologize for making her the crown princess.

But it's a good theory, I'd like to see someone apply it to a story!

Pk458 likes this.
  4. Pk458

Pk458 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much, I was also thinking when Sovieshu got charmed? When I asked them, they replied that he was charmed. But when I asked about the episode, they couldn't pinpoint the episode that I read at all. misunderstood a lot of people If people hadn't read the novel in the first place, it would have been confusing.

5. datagirl

datagirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's been mentioned that Sovieshu and Navier living happily together after ten years in the side story. I read the summery, but is there any mention of other characters in the end but these two?
    Also how did Navier visited lupt empire/kingdom?

6. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The night before he goes hunting (and met Rasta), Sovieshu had dinner with Navier, he praised her as the best Empress, how he got the best luck for having her as his wife blah blah blah, from Navier pov their 3 years marriage was on good terms, tho they didn't have a hot passionate love, they respect each other, help each other with their respective duties, but from Sovieshu pov it might be different, maybe he miss their younger days without the shackles of the crown, the thrilling excitement when he stole Navier first kiss and she blushed etc. Their marriage looks perfect like a shining frozen lake but it all could crumble with just one wrong step, due to the lack of communication and trust, even if Rasta didn't come into the picture, it was bound to break sooner or later (just like in the side story when he cheat with the noblewoman from another county)

Ergy started the rumor how could a premature Princess be so big and healthy (implying she is born on full terms and Rasta already pregnant before she enter the imperial palace), that's how he instill the doubt in the public and Sovieshu and prompted the paternity test. If Rasta was already 3 years in concubinage, do you think it was possible for him to pull this move, people already seen Gloriem picture but no one doubt her just bcause she nothing alike the Emperor, and there is already rumor that Rasta having an affair with Ergy (there is even a picture of her crying in Ergy arms), but instead Sovieshu suspect Allan who had no contact with Rasta at all, oc there is Ahn, but he look just like Rasta as well, it could only prove they had the same mother.

Pk458 likes this.
  7. Atheris

Atheris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read many comments saying that Henley is a bad trash father to his son. Is it true? And can someone explain please what Henley did? What I get from the comment is he favors his daughter more.

8. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true that Henry love his daughter more than his son??:cry:

And I just saw this picture from twitter. I think it’s a latest chapter(?) I want to know who is the brown hair girl with blue eyes? In the picture Henry sleep on her lap. And I want to know it just her delusion or its actually happening. I don’t want my girl to be suffer anymore :cry:

9. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish the author didn't turn krista into a heinry simp. That Muppet looking weirdo ain't all that. Never was.
    As for your answer, that's krista, the former queen of western kingdom. She uncharacteristically falls in love with her brother in law and tries to take away from Navier. Cause we needed another girl Vs girl crap over basic white johns. :blobexpressionless:
    She fails to do so and meets a horrific ending.
    And heinry does favour lari over Kai and he never hides it cause she looks like Navier but her nature is like heiry. I blame it on the author. Kai's story is always sidelined and he never got the limelight like lari. Imo he'd have been a better ruler than lari.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
    IIVISS likes this.
  10. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this also happening in the novel? And it’s seem like the duke also help her tho he put something in his drink. I’m so piss of rn

datagirl likes this.
  11. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it happened in the novel. Oddly duke Kauffman is never called out for his creepy actions and later becomes bff with the family despite drugging heinry. It's basically r@pe drug where one cannot consent but since he's a dude and a simp for MC, he gets scott free. He, in season one also suggested Navier to use it on Sovieshu (literally telling her to r@pe her own husband back then, Navier denied of course) , and now he used it on heinry. This guy should be slapped left and right or put it into jail. Every male characters in this novel is problematic as hell but only female characters get punishment, even Sovieshu got his happy ending in new side story. :blobexpressionless:

Burnt_Toast, luztiq and IIVISS like this.
  12. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you tell me about Navier reaction of this situation?? I don’t want my girl to be in pain tho:cry:

13. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    My memory is vague but as far as I recall, heinry locks himself into a room till the effect wears off and refuses to meet Navier. I think Navier was confused. I'm sorry but I don't remember clearly how she reacted but I don't think she suffered much.

IIVISS likes this.
  14. Pk458

Pk458 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for your polite comments. I was curious about this point so I asked because I might have Misunderstand it

15. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler:aww:

datagirl likes this.
  16. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I'd like to ask u two more question:cry: Krista didn't do anything to Henry right? while he was under the love potion.. and What about Krista after this situation? Does she escape or she will be in jail?:cry:

datagirl likes this.
  17. Mob phyce

Mob phyce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heinry starts sweatin because of the effort needed to control himself . Then christa approaches him and wipes his sweat which not a proper behaiviour for a nobel lady it is even more inappropriate if she is his sister in law . Heinry notices that something is wrong with christa and he runs away from her and locks himself in the room for whole day . Nothing happens btw him christa but nobles start to gossip that some thing might be going on btw them and also start to sympathize with Navier thinking that she might have to face same situation as in east . Later christa tries to use the rumors to her advantage and start to claim she slept with heinry and even blackmails him to acept her as concubine or her fraction will go against him but navier and heinry use kaufmen as ailibi who claimed that heinry was with him whole night . Few of christa lady in waitting also accept that they have not seen heinry with christa after the banquet .Since all proves r against her christa loose face and voluntarily leaves for comshire to save her diginity were she commit sucide by hanging herself

RubySBS and IIVISS like this.
  18. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Navier reaction about this situation and the rumor? btw thank you so much for the spoiler!

19. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortunately nothing happened. I dislike heinry but I don't want anyone to get r@ped. That's disgusting. And Krista was put in a tower and heinry closed doors and windows and barred anyone to feed her I think. She committed s*icide later.

IIVISS likes this.
  20. Mob phyce

Mob phyce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier already knows that heinry sees christa as only sister in law and nothing more but she was little disapointed when he didnot return to his sleeping chambers .she thought he lost interest in her after one night but heinry came running nextday explained everything and even apologized for not being able to protect her from christa shenanigans

IIVISS likes this.