Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. dd128

dd128 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just Rashta apologists making shit up. Is like how they blame the maid for getting her tongue cut because she was cleaning Rashta's room and found the feathers. "Rashta needed to survive, how could she not cut her tongue off?" Delise wanted to fuck Souvishu anyways and was suspicious of Rashta's personality etc.."

Nian didn't have any affairs that's the whole point of her character, people assume she did because she was beautiful, social and sought after and because of it her haters gave her a reputation of being a slut because surely a woman like that has a bunch of lovers. What really happened is that like a decade ago or two she visited her brother in law because he was dying and was teary eyed and her brother in law was like take care of my brother and people thought her visiting him meant she was fucking him when it's supposed to be an emotional, sad, and heart warming event in her family's history so she was deeply angered by her husband's betrayal. Her husband divorces her and then deeply regrets it. Her husband serves as a man that Souvishu empathizes with because they both view themselves as Rashta's victims when the fault lies in them for not trusting their wives. So what happens? Souvishu lets the Duke go after Rashta fully knowing he despises her and basically the Duke threatens to kill her and almost does so so that Souvishu would get a laugh at it and if he kills her then he wouldn't have to deal with it. Souvishu wanted Rashta to die but he can't hang her because killing your own spouse is viewed as barbaric so he sets up the worst possible punishment he could think of so that she would kill herself and she does. Instead the public could say that the emperor took pity on her and gave her life imprisonment and who could have seen the empress' suicide coming? Landre also has similarities to Heinrey in that they both took advantage of the betrayal being experienced by the women they loved because a happy marriage is harder to break apart but when it is already broken all you have to is pick up the pieces so Landre gets himself a milf and Heinrey got himself his Empress.
    Btw Navier doesn't even blame Rashta, she literally tells the Duke if only he would have trusted his wife he wouldn't be asking her about Nian so pathetically. She is blaming him and this happens near the end

2. datagirl

datagirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    French version has come out yet this forum is still dead. Have the veteran commenters left this forum or lost interest? When I was in lurking phase, there were so many spoilers back then. Now it's crickets. Where are you all? Did you all lost interest in tre? *Yells at the void*:blobsob:

3. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kinda crazy how there's souvishu and rashta apologists

thenexttyler3 likes this.
  4. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Here we go again, instead of having spoilers and discussion , we're posting passive aggressive middle schoolers posts. *Deep eye roll* . Ignore list updated.

theilikepie, assiralc_ and Cyzzane like this.
  5. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As they do. As they do.

assiralc_ and datagirl like this.
  6. dd128

dd128 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rashta is too selfish, dumb, and self centered for that even though she suffered first hand from it.
    Out of 100 Navier's fans there is like one loud Rashta fan and Navier is not meant to invoke strong emotions. The only time I heard Rashta's name in the fandoms is when people are like this character is worse than Trashta. In fact I remember the time when in Mielle's wiki page she was nicknamed "even worse than Rashta" so Rashta is well know as the trashy other woman archetype but not influential unless she is influencing authors to make someone worse than her using the "crocodile tears two faced maiden" type of villains

thenexttyler3 likes this.
  7. prongsletaelin

prongsletaelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WEBTOON is available in English as well....

8. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Time goes on, some may have lost their interest or have no time to spend with IRL problem, like I first signed to this site on high school. Now I'm a college student and DAMN thesis is barbaric!! Scription and others, it's... suffocatingly TIGHT that you feel like you can't breathe. So yeah, probably that's why it's quiet.
    Opinion aside, there's a site called Bato to where you can read RE, oh by the way, the progress have reached the moment when Kauff/Kaffman drinks the love potion and also drugged Heinry with it, but then he realizes that it's a failure since Heinry already in love with Navier and he, who accidentally meet Rashta on a nightwalk ends up discovering that he's still in love with Navier.
    Also, what happened to Kaffman? Like I don't want him to end up bad because he's merely one-sidedly loving Navier because attraction, and that's that. I want him to at least realizes and move on, and please don't tell me that every male lead in RE, excluding Sovie-shit suffered from being forever single, or bad ending.

9. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    He never faced any consequences for drugging Navier's second husband despite his creepy actions. He late marries a princess I think. Only Sovieshu and ergi I think remained single in the main story. In recent side story Sovieshu ends up with Navier. He basically pulled a iseki fl time travel through a magic watch and ends up in the past and fixes his mistakes. So as a whole only ergi remained single. Not that I feel bad for him.

10. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so there was an "IF" story, also Ergi, he was that duke who tried to dragged Rashta's to dirt by complying to her naivety right? So, why's it that he's seen as bad? Although I do remember something about him and his mother?

11. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like any of the male characters in this manhwa. All of them are problematic. Ergi basically buddy sawpped girls, tricking them into sleeping with him. Henry admitted that many of the girls slept with ergi thinking it was heinry. That's r@pe by deception. Henry helped him keeping that fecade. Ergi ruined lots of women's reputation (mentioned in the novel, even heinry warns Navier about him, even though he first recruited ergi to do the same to Navier) including duchess tunia. And his manipulation of Rashta left a bad taste in my mouth. Taking advantage of a naive person especially the manipulation about her son was gross. He's too weasel like. I don't like his character. Then again I don't like any of the male characters here.

wowza18, luztiq and theilikepie like this.
  12. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Thank you for enlightening me.
    Also, unrelated to RE, do you know about "Princess with the black hair?" As in Karyuel/Caramel.
    It's been a month without any update and I'm itching to see that Duke's daughter, not Magnaga, but the psychopath one.

13. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I've added that in my watched list but unfortunately no update. I'm waiting for updates too. :(

14. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest comment in the spoiler forum makes me laugh: Child friendly?
    We literally see a portrayal of neglect and abuse, self-harm, desecration, murder, and even execution. Really? child friendly is the word?

15. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes very child friendly indeed. :sweating_profusely:
    A bit of murder, gore never harmed a child except for life long trauma and need for therapy.:blob_teary:

16. dd128

dd128 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ergi isn't forcing Rashta to do shit, he is suggesting and Rashta likes said suggestions and even enjoys them. There are actually times where he actually tries to steer her away from extreme actions and gives her solid advice and Rashta doesn't listen. Like when she decided to assassinate people he was like don't do it but if you absolutely have to at least pick an assassin that is trust worthy and doesn't have any affiliations, she ignores him anyways and gets found out that she tried to murder the Trovis. Then she found a trustworthy assassin and murders the guy that risked his life to set her free to test the assassin's loyalty and to get rid of any people that knew she used to be a slave

Where are people reading this? What chapter because my memory is bad. As far as I know Ergi didn't fuck the women he manipulated, (just like he didn't fuck Rashta) probably because he felt disgusted by them. Do they mean random girls? Ergi could probably sleep with any woman he wanted, no need to pretend to be Heinrey. He already is a Duke, handsome, rich, and charming. He even plays with Rivetti who despises him and gets confused due to his charm. Heinrey got the womanizing reputation due to his association with Ergi because I believe in their younger days they used to hang out and Heinrey liked it because it makes him look like a womanizing, hedonistic idiot and harmless. You know, not the type of guy that could come up with a way to deplete magic and start a war

17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How are they gonna make an adaption of this without changing 99 percent of there personalities

Ehh. On other fourms that aren't social media most people just agree that every character is shit. And rashta is getting alot more sympathizers now thay the same people who read this when they were teens are growing up

If you had seen the comments when this was first getting popular there was maybe almost no one who symphatized with her (I would know I made this very same spoiler thread a few years ago. And checking back on it I think I may have been the first ever rashta defender)

Sure maybe right now rahsta sympathizers only number 10 percent but that was better then the one percent a few years ago. They seem to be increasing at the same rate navier haters are increasing. Upwards trend

She's the type of character peoples will look back in in 10 years and admit she was shit on by everyone around her and the author

It happened with sakura from naruto for example. It will happen with rashta. Come back in like 3 years

Ita like that one meme
    Childhood is hating rashta ,adulthood is knowing she was the victim of society

And I'm not joking. Most people who do hate Rashta are children. Just check there posts in insta and tiktok

On sites such a reddit which skews towards a older demographic. Ooop boi. If your a older fan you do not wanna go on the otomeisekai subreddit. Full on fucking phds thesis's dunking on her

I do agree navier isnt mean to provoke emotions. Shes kinda just there. Passive and a vehicle for the readers

On a side note damn. 4 years of my life defending rahsta. Every trahsta I see gives me strength to keep at it though

0f6081de7e99b07b29e2c569a16ed470.jpg

Well i found it crazy there were slave apologists yet here were are. Fuck soviet though.

Last edited: May 6, 2023
    Creolenerd likes this.
  18. TasirToKlein

TasirToKlein Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean I don't feel like a Rashta defender. Definitely not a Sovieshu defender! I do think Rashta is a little poorly written/too obviously written to be hated which feels boring and controversial considering her background and that she is the only slave we see as an mc in the story. And not a Navier hater - there are way worse characters Rashta included.

I think Duke Ergi's character dynamic with Rashta also suffers from lazy writing. Why is Rashta so keen to follow all his bad advice but not the good? Also manipulating someone that ignorant, vulnerable, and afraid is clearly a greater evil. Sovieshu isn't even really on her side. She has no one she can really trust or rely on right? She has been betrayed before by her past lover.

But all of this is just my opinion, which may change as I read more!

19. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually watch a lot of slave as FL in K-drama, based on history like Dong Yi and Jewel in the Palace, or based on fiction like Love in the Moonlight, 100 days my Prince, they are became slave just bcause they are a daughter of a criminal (either real criminal or framed) even after they rose to the position of power there is no liberation movement or whatever, there is also sub character who are a Queen/Princess and became a slave after she commited a crime or simply bcause the King want to get rid of her, all these stories only focus on romance so I guess I never really given it much thought.

On side note I do agree it's a lazy writing even for Navier and her entourage character, especially Kaffmen ending got me WTF moment, the author really done him dirty there.

TasirToKlein likes this.
  20. dd128

dd128 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll give you another nickname than Trashta, is Rata in the Spanish fandom. The novel came and went and Rashta has a couple of fans but nowhere near as much as Navier and her fans don't make any pathetic excuses for her actions, they acknowledge her horrible actions and her past but they just like her, pity her and that's fine. Surprisingly Souvishu has more fans than Rashta and he will probably gain more there are even fanfics where he ends up happily ever after with Navier. There is even the "no cookies" argument that they would be happily ever after if such event hasn't happened but my argument is that Souvishu wasn't satisfied with Navier's love blah blah

[​IMG]
    No hay galletas

I suspect the Korean fandom has similar feelings. A large portion of Navier's fan compared to a very small portion of Rashta's fans. Anyways, you somehow have this idea of your ideal Rashta who just needed more education to avenge her dead son and wants a slave revolution when her son is very much alive. The reality is that she knows it and sees him as a shackle impeding on her happiness and comfortable life and dumps him as result the way Alan (who you claimed raped her when they once loved each other and she wanted to run away with him) dumped her and she ends up sympathizing with his decision because how could you give up a luxurious life for a person? She gets a huge boost for being a slave because how could you not root for a slave? That alone automatically makes it uncomfortable for her to be the villain right? That alone is the only end-all weapon Rashta's fans have, is literally the only "good" thing about Rashta. However, while Rashta is a victim of society she was given a perfect chance to improve it, yet she does nothing and honestly I wouldn't expect her too and I wouldn't blame her if she didn't because that's asking too much but at least try to not be cruel to people in similar unfavorable positions which she constantly does over and over again.

Not liking Rashta is not a sign of immaturity, that's just delusion, you can see her as a victim that becomes a bad person just like every other written villain and real people had a tragic past because rarely people are born psychopaths. You wouldn't forgive a child rapist and claim "well his mom used to beat at him, his father abandoned him and his brother molested him" but what about the child that suffered as a result? You can feel pity but ultimately it is up to them to break the cycle of cruelty and abuse by trying to hold back if you have such thoughts and this is actually a point baby Ergi brings up to Alaysia "You had a bad life, that's sad but that doesn't give you the right to ruin my life and my mother's". No one is pointing a gun at her head and forcing her to be cruel. Rashta's petty actions like claiming Heinrey's letters were meant for her because how dare Navier have a friend and be the center of attention. It should be about me! Then later on she tried convincing Heinrey that he once loved her when he was probably holding back from dragging her to a dungeon and filling her mouth with stones, sew it shut and let's see if she can claim again that he once loved her alongside Grand Duke Lilteang. Ergi didn't point a gun and told Rashta to kill Pix either (who freed her and risked his life doing so out of kindness). He didn't tell her to kill the maid's father. She purely did this because she is now the slave master and all these filthy people are beneath her and should suffer her wrath because how dare them make fun of Rashta! That's the kind of person she is. Did you even read the novel? I wouldn't expect you to since you hate Navier and it would be torture to do so, so you have your own idea of what Rashta is like and try to spread it as truth

Last edited: May 6, 2023