Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Odd, with enough fiddling i managed to get a few gifs posted... hmmm.

2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the second one about?

Riroza18 likes this.
  3. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that story is "To be a virtuous wife" NOT "Eight Treasure Trousseau"... Well even the mother of ML in ETT was smarter that Rashta, because when she was seriously ill, she immediately beg the empress dowager to take care of kidML, so when ML fight for the throne he have the empress dowager's backing even though his is just a nephew of the emperor... (This two is my all time favorite)....

4. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woohoo!! Thanks for all the lovely spoilers and the images!! Looks like things will get good.

I wonder why Christa had to have unrequited feelings for Heinley? Would have loved to see a genuine sibling like bond between Christa and Heinley while she is all supportive of Navier. Because Navier lost support because of Stupid shoe and it would have been awesome if someone else besides Heinley could have added to her strength. A female character like Christa with her support could have made Navier appear extra impressive so stupid shoe and Rashta could have just eaten more dirt.
    Why Author must you add unwanted romantic angles? T__T hope Christa does not cause too much chaos and Heinley can nip this straight into the bud.

Xi-hime, Riroza18, mmem and 5 others like this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ignorance means you don't know but are still willing to learn. Stupid either means you can't seem to comprehend the information given to you or you wish to remain ignorant. Remeber ignorance is short-lived and temporary. However, stupidity may last a lifetime.

QueenSara, Neyva and Darcy like this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ???? Rahsta's reign as queen lasts how long exactly? 3 chapters?

7. DAngel7

DAngel7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "It seems that Christa may have unrequited feelings regarding Heinley." - I wonder where did you get that notion? Is it seen in the spoiler chapters given so far? (as it wasn't mentioned when I read them)

Venice1 likes this.
  8. Horror_coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 92 spoilers:
    It opens with the continued conversation of Navier asking Heinley if Mckenna is the blue bird. He's shocked that she figured it out, i think. But he admits it.
    She asks if Mckenna is [it translates to something like new headed family?¿]
    Heinley laughs really hard at this, and then says yes, but not to call them that.
    She asks if they changed the clan name, and he says no, but it's not a name they like.
    It continues on like this, i think Navier asking if she can call it something else, since she's butchering the pronunciation or something.
    Etc, etc, Navier asks if Queen is like that too, a subordinate of his. Heinley asks if that would bother her. It doesn't bother her because the bird was always very polite and conscious of her, but rather that she was always hugging and kissing on the bird, who turned out to be a human underling of Heinley's, her future husband. She replies slightly.
    Heinley says yes, and they both go back to eating.
    //
    Mckenna and Heinley are talking about what happened during the conversation with Navier, and both agree she must be told. Usually it is a secret, but since Navier is going to be family, it is different. Heinley says he wants to tell her after the maids from Navier's country join her. Mckenna asks why, and Heinley says he wants people to soothe her if she is shocked. Heinley / Mckenna is already convinced that she definitely will be. Mckenna then leaves the room, seeming to thinking about Navier's treatment of them of birds and comparing or something. I think.
    //
    Navier keeps thinking about Heinley's embarassed face over their meal and conversation that day. While bathing, brushing her teeth, daily stuff etc, can't get it out of her mind as to why Heinley would react that way.
    Then she realizes both Heinley and Queen have purple eyes and golden hair/feathers. She is shocked. Suddenly remembering how she'd hug, kiss, and pinch queen's butt (the results are in folks. Navier was in fact having an affair with Heinley before the divorce. Unbelievable. Frolicking with the king of another country...) and her maid, Rose, sees her shocked face and asks whats wrong, asking if it's Christa etc.
    Navier says no, it's not, she's just thinking about something.
    Like how Heinley is so good at escape, etc and how she held his tender body, lol.
    Rose or Navier blush, but i think Rose, because Navier asks why she's so shy all of a sudden. (I personally think a rumor is going around that navier is a dominatrix and heinley is her bottom, but, you kno.)
    Rose brushes her off and asks what she wants to do today.
    Navier asks to go see her brother, and off they go.
    She meets a Sir April, not a knight, but sworn in by Henley. He says something like he was supposed to be a guide to Koshar, but he's avoiding them or something? Unsure about this bit.
    Chapter end.

9. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I can imagine the rumors at the taverns:

Barkeep: Aye! Our King is getting pegged lads!
    Customer: By Queen Christa?
    Barkeep: Nay! By Queen Navier!

Elren, Mi shiru, gollyjanet and 32 others like this.
  10. Horror_coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    yes this is 100% canon google translate spat this out exactly

stumblmer, famine and JuuHachi like this.
  11. Horror_coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Euh, spoiler for the last words of chapter 93:
    naked heinley

12. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..um, what-
    Heinley finally put himself on silver platter to Navier?

Ease and Hakwifey7 like this.
  13. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it only me but I can't read what is under the spoiler supposed to be? I clicked a few times just to make sure.

Riroza18, QueenSara, Ivasama and 2 others like this.
  14. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ^^

syofiaa likes this.
  15. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    what's wrong with his hand lol

16. Horror_coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I was like same, but i think the art just clipped the dude's elbow from the frame, making the picture look wonk.

syofiaa, happifairy and JuuHachi like this.
  17. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, that's a good old art fail. Don't care how his elbow is positioned, no way his hand can physically be twisted that far around and then angled a good 15% below perpendicular, never mind that he seems to have two thumbs.
    To be fair to the artist, the way one would logically be holding a bottle would be covering the baby's face, which is the focal point. The foreshortened angle makes it a pain without a good reference as well.
    Looking at some other images, I'm thinking the artist just has trouble with hands.

Saphyyrae, mmem, syofiaa and 6 others like this.
  18. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The artist could have shown the baby had finished feeding and had the guy holding the bottle away from the face... :p

19. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

20. Loli000

Loli000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just pure speculation, but after binge-ing this spoiler thread maybe the guy in the first picture is the duke from Trashta's slave days. Yknow the one who got her pregnant and supposedly has her child. His hair's too curly to be Shitvieshu, and honestly I can't imagine Shitvieshu making a soft face even if its at his baby. and although it looks like the exiled lover of Duchess Tuania,the white haired baby doesnt add up. Which leads me to thinking it was the duke Trashta had an affair with.