Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. luzumafu

luzumafu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I had more spoilers but kk is so mean qwq)) but I have to say in terms of being a jerk, both hubby 1s don't lose to the other. I dont really know the story of Tamar, but her hubby 1 is a womanizer and honestly at least his womanizing actions never truly gave her hope in getting his devotion and love. On the other hand, RE hubby 1 and MC were childhood friends and made promises to respect each other iirc. However, hubby 1 obviously broke that promise AND chose to side with/believe in/promote a woman he knew for less than a tenth of the time he and MC spent with each other, even wanting to depose her of her position to give it to the other just because he wanted a WOMAN/WIFE to care for him after a long day's work(fuq that, you know he wanted a bed warmer) and not a competent equal partner who can lighten his load by leaps and bounds...and then he regrets in the end??? Honestly I don't even blame the side hoe cause she wanted to be happy and she was working for it so whatever and he ALSO gave her hope only to crush it by running back to MC...

At least Tamars first hubby already had a bad record with women going for him, but this guy is a true loser by constantly giving out empty promises that seem so sincere precisely because of his clean history and prior childhood relationship with MC.

I also plan to skip to the divorce xD I don't need to go through the idiotic and pointless humiliation of our MC for that many chapters.

Unknown_X, Riroza18, Ceilo27 and 26 others like this.
  2. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You do make a good point there luzumafu.
    But I also know from real life experiences that even the best of people can become blind once they are convinced they are "in love."
    But you are correct, how good a guy must the current hubby be, if he knows that his wife is upset understandably but still goes to her to demand a lady in waiting for Rashta? I mean, he's clearly also flouting court manners, I guess, for a former slave.

3. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i read the shitty ex hubby planned to depose the empress and then promote rasta because he wants to legitimize rasta baby... then counting on rasta being incompetent to handle court matters.. the shitty ex hubby can remarried and reinstating the empress.. so he got a child and got back his competent empress.. his advisor told him to think twice because maybe someday the empress would get pregnant but he's adamant for his roundabout way to legitimize the baby because he believes the empress is barren.. and he said when the time comes to reinstating the empress and rasta did not want to step down from the empress throne he's going to force her by using evidence of rasta scheme's to defame some duchess in the earlier chapter...

4. luzumafu

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I can understand where he's coming from but it doesn't change the fact that he broke his promise to respect MC and treat her as an equal by...idk, NOT CONFIDING WITH HER about this dumb decision based on his own conjecture that she is barren (bet she has kids later with second hubby and that's why he regrets and cries, and that the advisor is secretly god). The author can try their best to justify the first hubby but the deed is done, he betrayed her trust by acting behind her back like that. The least he could have done was explain things to her but we all know the trope; lack of communication is the cause for 99.999% of the shipwrecks in novels and even irl.

And look at that, he really is a piece of shit, dragging in another woman into the mess even if she willingly threw herself into his arms. Hell, it's ironic that he wanted to legitimize the slaves child when it's not even his. He's an incompetent ruler, falling into the schemes of others so easily -_- clearly the second hubby is the more qualified of the two AKA true ML material (or even better than ML most of the time, 2nd ML material which we all know we hope this isn't the case)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  5. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth?! He's truly a jerk. :blobangery:

Yahyah, syofiaa, Chenqing and 7 others like this.
  6. joyfan

joyfan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. It doesn’t dissolve his deeds tho imho.

[Start rant]
    He had known his empress almost his whole life, he could just discuss the whole plot with her if there is such a need for a heir immediately. Being as rational as she is, I am sure she will be hurt but will quickly grow to accept it if there is really a political need to do so.. if he wants to argue that he doesn’t want to talk to her about it cause he wants to protect the empress feeling from being barren then I will gladly stuff his peepee up his dungfilled brain as what he was planning to do will equally hurt her or even more.. tldr what a bunch of horse bollocks.. mere excuses to suit his conveniences.:hmm:

In the end they are all disposable pawns for his usage. Imho he is just a narcissistic wretch in a shape of a human.. in love with himself and his own voice.

Anyway any woman...that... also including the brain deficient Rasta, is better off without this creature.

[End of rant]

7. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    yep.. he's a pig team mate... and prejudiced and short sighted... hopefully he won't descend into maddening frustration over his shortcoming and the loss of a good partner that will endanger emperor heinlich (2nd hubby).. corect me if i'm wrong.. heinlich can shift into an eagle.. right?

mmem, Xi-hime, IsaacaHawke and 9 others like this.
  8. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah Aguni, whaaat?? The second ML can turn into an eagle!? That's awesome - where are you getting the raws from, please?
    Also, can you please confirm what is the current status - I mean, I read that the 2nd ML was in love with the empress even when she was married, but the empress despite marrying the 2nd ML, doesn't really reciprocate. Any spoilers on the 2nd ML and Empress situations?

Also, what the heck, hubby 1? I am pretty sure in real life, kings and nobles, if they had suspicions about the wife not being able to bear a child, would sire a child via a concubine, but give the baby to the queen to raise and pretend it was the queen's baby all along. I can't recall a real life example now, but I'm sure it happened! Why couldn't he discuss with the empress on the plan of action? Or maybe even start of with a "We need to have heirs, should we talk about that?" I know one spoiler said he regretted it, but now I want to know if he regrets it because the kid isn't his?

mmem, Xi-hime, dorian stan and 15 others like this.
  9. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    i read it in naver too... the released free ch is up to 67... i haven't read to the divorcing and remarried part as it was not free yet... it's in the earlier ch that heinlich shift onto an eagle and posing as a messenger for the empress and her pen pals (prince heinlich himself) and if i'm not mistaken emperor heinlich right hand man can also shift but i don't know the name of the bird species...

10. luzumafu

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'all, scaring me here...is heinlich gonna be the 2nd ML or are you guys just using the term because he's the 2nd hubby? Cause I want him to be the ML oof TwT and even if she doesn't reciprocate immediately, I'm sure he will be able to woo her eventually xD *is full of hope*

11. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr!!
    Even I had the same doubt...
    He marries her...so I don't think that he would be the 2nd ML.

Yahyah and JimmyFalcon like this.
  12. Rity101

Rity101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember which site you read this on? The raw link site only have 64 chapters. That's it

13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Royalty amirite

14. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know, is the ML is the second husband? Because if the ML is the dickhead of the first husband, I will not continue reading this novel. I believe in seconds chances, but really that scumbag doesn't have a reasonable reason to give him a second chance

15. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    what?!! Really???!!! (*0* ) so the eagle earlier is him?

lazynoodles likes this.
  16. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: So... anymore spoilers from the novel?

17. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    *prepares a camp here*

Ples moar. :blobReach:

18. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    *preparing snacks*
    please more spoilers ...

angelhalo224, Neyva and LitaJ like this.
  19. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    I nust wanna see a closeup picha of the ml XD

20. DontNeedStupidEmperor

DontNeedStupidEmperor Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what kind of spoilers are you looking for? I am currently up to chapter 69. As stated before, the actual divorce doesn't happen until Chapter 83. But if you want details like Rasta being a white lotus, Navier suffering, Hein Lee courting, and stupid Sovieshu moments, I can write all that.