Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everyone knowing would only matter if the owners had the power to take her, which they do not since her protector is the emperor. Otherwise it is just one more scandal for the large pile of imperial F-ups.

2. yesineedspoiler

yesineedspoiler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nooo imagine if Henry abandon Navier too :(

3. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That should never happen.........
    Henry loves Navier deeply and is not like stupidshoe

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too would like to know.........

5. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grand Duke Kapman thinks of giving Christa love potion. Navier suggested "falling in love" with someone else thinking it might help him because antidotes don't help him. So after he talked to Christa who thought he was in bad relationship with Navier (servants assumed that because he always ran away/avoided her/treated her coldly) and wanted to get close to him for political gains, he had an idea of giving her the love potion (because he can read the thoughts and knew Navier genuinely wanted to help him)
    And unlike Stupidshoe, Heinley is a sweet and loving husband. Even when Grand Duke Kapman came he kept telling himself "don't be jealous, it's good to have business with them, don't be an idiot". You all remember what Stupidshoe did when he was jealous of Navier talking to other men?

6. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From where are u reading this??
    What if crista tries giving it Henry? [ if she is bad or is manipulated by Rashta coz during wedding day(ch. 116) rashta had meal(I think it was meal not aur coz of mtl) with crista and she guessed that crista was in love with henry]. So I think Rashta being a pro homewrecker would she try to interfere with Neiver and Henry??? (Even though I think that would make them fall in love even more as Henry would never cheat Neiver)

*For those who read mtl free version chapter 117 is out

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    syofiaa and Venice1 like this.
  7. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm totally hooked for this novel.binge read it all lately.and for 117 spoiler, i giggled so much Navier sat on Heinley stomach and taking a lead on their first wedding night
    Ps: im newbie in this forum.this is my first post.

8. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier n Heinley get to the frick frack.
    He is a pure boy virgin so he asks Navier to teach him lol. The scene is very sweet, and they enjoy some consensual foreplay. NAVIER REFERS TO HEINLEY AS HER EAGLE MORE THAN ONCE, IN MULTIPLE WAYS like, my cunning eagle, my raunchy eagle lol. Anyway it cuts when it gets to the XXX parts aka the best parts
    cut to... stupidshoe getting stupid drunk, stumbling around and hallucinating about Navier and begging for her until an aide helps him into bed. He FINALLY thinks about how Navier must have felt about Rasta, but only because he is experiencing something similar now, sigh.

Rashta heard him calling for Navier from outside his door, and ran away.
    I assume this will lead to her telling Christa that Navier is infertile, which was mentioned in previous spoilers, yes

9. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine how stupidshoe will react when gets to know about neiver's pregnancy:ROFLMAO:
    Then he will be enlightened by the feeling of whet she must have felt when she of rashta carrying his child(y)

Don't forget the part o stupid shoe having nosebleed due to anger while thinking about Never and Henry

10. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Stupidshoe doesn't even deserve to nosebleed, I want Navier's brother to beat him up. :blobtriumph:

Yahyah and Nebula like this.
  11. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters prior to 116 obviously. Yes, trashta has a tea with Christa where she made her drunk to pull out some info. And no, Christa can’t give love potion to Heinley if she isn’t aware of it. I mean why would Grand Duke Kapman come to her saying “hey here is love potion, if you drink this and see me you’ll fall in love with me”, he’ll probably just invite her for a tea and add it to her her drink if he will actually do it. And I don’t doubt trashta will try to pull something nasty knowing this bitch

mmem, Leilacus, Kurobito and 3 others like this.
  12. tikatiky

tikatiky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trashta should just leave Navier alone, The happier Navier with Heinri, the easier she can keep Stupidshoe for her.
    I think Trashta should just keep quiet and let Navier and Heinley be happy so she can keep Stupidshoe only for her. Helping Christa with Heinly is a waste for her position.

13. yesineedspoiler

yesineedspoiler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    amen

arlovebird likes this.
  14. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's true unlike rashta she was Queen of country and she must be having pride
    But rashta IS looking forward to communicate more with Christa as during marriage (ch116) se tried to approach her but couldn't as Nina(duchess tunaia) and her lover( count who stabbed her) scared her away as so I understood from MTL
    When she went near crista that count started rubbing his blade(knife idk) and rashta ran away in fright

ellieedeean, Yahyah, Leilacus and 5 others like this.
  15. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i understood Navier told Grand Duke Kapman that he might as well drink another potion and then look at another woman to which he said that loving one woman was painful enough and he didn't want to love two women (the pain would double then) and later when christa came he was cold at the beginning not knowing why she was trying to get close to him and then suddenly remembered Navier's suggestion so he softened his tone and asked if she would like to drink tea together? after that when Navier was embarrassed by what Heinley said (forgot what exactly) and was running away in the garden she worried that she didn't want to talk to anyone right now but then unexpectedly Grand Duke Kapman ran away/ avoided her when he saw her to which she wondered if he was waiting for someone (this event and the place-garden or whatever?- might be inaccurate but the final idea of him avoiding her and her wondering if he was waiting /meeting with someone is accurate i believe) which i think is a premonition that he will fall for christa and end up with her to which i really hate he can fall in love with whoever he wants but can it not be a former rival of Navier or at least can they not show us the process i hate it when the female lead's admirers fall in love with people around her honestly:cry:....

16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why?Everyone deserves love of they want it, even if it's not with the the MC.I perfer people move on and find someone else to love instead of obsessing over a single person and making themselves miserable

Purple Lotus, BookerGirl, 1ia and 3 others like this.
  17. babyangelholic

babyangelholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the first 8 chapters of the webtoon and got hooked immediately. My problem is, I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THE STUPIDHOE EMPEROR EVERY SINGLE CHAPTERS!!!
    how come someone as idiotic as he is, able to be an EMPEROR?!!! Egoistic bastard, selfish jerk and immature brat!
    I have known this novel for so long but I have been holding myself not to read it because it is still on going ;~;
    now after reading all of these spoilers I AM GRATEFUL that the author decided to make Navier being together with Heinley (The Queen Bird) and have babies too!!
    The stupid emperor does not have the right to regret at all, he and his idiotic decision are what make everything happened between Navier and Heinley... at least I am GLAD that Navier get remarried after her divorce with the worst ex husband ever.

18. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He meets the 1 criteria that matters, blood line. see Ancient Rome's early emperors (after a while the emperors started choosing a successor, and "adopting" them so they could inherit the position, but early not so much.)

avlirea and IzKir like this.
  19. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler about Navier's babies?all boys or 1 boy-1 girl ?

arlovebird likes this.
  20. Fluffinya

Fluffinya Flumya's dongsaeng | ARMY | mutated into a stag

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is a good reminder that there is no medicine for regret and stupid, impulsive decisions.

avlirea likes this.