Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no such thing as too much info in a spoiler thread:blob_coffee:
    I've seen spoiler threads where they summarize chapter by chapter and even then people still want moaarr hahahaha

So please keep em coming:blobmelt:

Thank you so much for the NavierxHein moments~~
    You are very welcome to add more:cookie:

ARTEMI5, zemblenity, Neyva and 4 others like this.
  2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    first husband should go die, go die, go die

Xi-hime, Yahyah, Gum_Drops and 11 others like this.
  3. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we not rant and give spoilers instead? I came for spoilers, not to go through three and a half pages full of rants. I get it, I do, but can you guys vent in discussion and not spoiler?
    When I saw that there was four pages for this, I was so happy, but then I found that most conversations were ranting about bad buddy #1 and bitch white lotus. I was so disappointed going through four pages of same stuff and little spoiler for what I want. I want to feel satisfied, not fed up by your rantings. And now I'm ranting too... Where's the discussion page for this book?
    Thank you.

4. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand mate, I was also disappointed, but we can't hope for much spoilers...The raws for this novel aren't free so it's difficult to give spoilers...There's for now only 70 chapters free and after reading them, the divorce still didn't happen...there was only rashta being a bitchy white lotus, sovieshu being an asshole, navier being fed up with this shit, and our ML consoling our queen while being a bird...So if anyone read the whole novel, his spoilers are welcomed :blob_teary:

5. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tingining likes this.
  6. DontNeedStupidEmperor

DontNeedStupidEmperor Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the likes! Im planning on finishing the HeinxNavier moments first and then do Rasta, Emperor, etc moments. Its a bit much going back and forth with all the different characters.

First Spoiler Part on Page 3
    Some clarifications here:
    Hein can transform into a gold eagle.
    Hein = Human Form
    Queen = Bird Form

Last part was about Navier feeding Queen large bugs.
    It is the third day of the New Year, and all the guest have returned home but Hein Lee. He is with Navier talking about how Queen does not eat worms. Hein a bit traumatized from the bug incident asks for some water. As they are talking, Hein asks if it's queen birthday. Navier confused repeats the question back. Hein laughs and corrects himself. He meant to ask if it was Navier birthday. Navier asks how Hein knows about it. Navier birthday is just three days after the New Year Day. Having several celebrations and parties makes the public opinion turn angry. For this reason, Navier has always celebrated her birthday in private with family and friends. Hein admits he knows the date but not what to give Navier. He was so thoughtful as he wanted to give her something she wanted and not a gift for an empress. All he asks is to be with Navier on her birthday. Sovieshu interrupts as he was looking for the Empress. He asks for a walk with the Empress but without Hein. Hein says that he was already on a walk with Navier. Sovieshu wins this round and Hein leaves.

*****Skips forward a lot because it has Rasta and the emperor in it******

Sovieshu and Navier separate to go work. Navier continues walking and somehow finds Hein at a fountain. It turns out after Hein left Navier, he waited around the gardens in hopes of continuing their walk from earlier.:blobxd: Hein was playing with the water in the fountain and takes out a handkerchief to wipe his hands. ( *the rough translation says it his handkerchief but later in the story, it's Navier handkerchief.... I'm going on the assumption its Navier handkerchief*) Navier tells Hein that it is her birthday but unfortunately cannot spend the day with him. Sovieshu has invited Navier to go to a concert with him. Hein understanding this delicate balance says to not be sorry. He doesn't want to put a strain on Navier when she has so many things to be concern about.

They separate for evening meals and rest. Navier is resting in her room when Queen come flying by. Queen has a handkerchief tied around his neck. It is Navier handkerchief. Navier is happy to see Queen again and kisses him on the forehead. She says that Queen is soo beautiful that she should tie her handkerchief around Queen's neck. Queen really takes to this idea and Navier ties the handkerchief to Queen. Navier smells a pleasant musky scent from the handkerchief and says it smell like Hein. Queen is embarrassed and covers his beak with his wing and turns. He then flies away into the night. :blobmelt:

A little tidbit of Hein and his advisor/friend.
    Hein wishes to court Navier but can't because she is the current Empress. She cannot give up her position to Rasta, a concubine with a questionable origin. It would cause riots and revolts from the people and noble families. And the Empress cannot divorce the Emperor first as it would cause a scandal and could be difficult to accept in the new kingdom.

Oh and after this talk, Rasta comes by and tries to get Hein on her side. Doesn't work and Hein is even more repulsed by her. blobmelt_thumbs

*****Skips forward a lot because it has Rasta and the emperor in it******

A few days later, Queen comes by and give Navier a large box. Navier is shocked and says that although Queen is a big eagle, Hein should have given her the box himself. Navier was worried about the strain on Queen. Queen shakes his head and Navier asks whether Queen did not like hearing say badly of Hein. Queen nods in agreement. Navier lets it go since Queen was alright with delivering the package. Navier opens the box and inside is a cake that looks like Hein made it himself. :blobxd: The note says" I tried to cook well. I hope someone praises it." Queen is cocking his head side to side, trying to gauge Navier reaction. Navier takes a bite and comments about how delicious the cake is. SHe thanks Queen for bringing the cake and says she would like to say thanks to Hein. Queen is embarrassed with all the compliments. Navier puts the cake to the side and picks up Queen and starts giving gentle kisses on the forehead. Queen start having cute reactions to each little kiss. Navier starts to slice the cake up and notices there are jewels in the cake. Navier is less excited to see the jewels because of the statuses they both hold. She says it a little burdensome. Queen starts to cry a bit and flies away.

The next morning, Navier goes over to Hein guest room. Hein asks Navier whether she got the cake. Navier says she did. Hein then says that he wanted to bring it to her himself but Queen insisted that he would deliver it. (for those who are confused, Hein is talking to about himself in the third person) Navier then admits that she was there to see Queen as he flew away crying. Hein says that Queen is out hunting but that he fine. He brings up the jewels and asks if they were burdensome. He then comforts Navier by telling her that the West Kingdom is a jewelry outpost, and mos to the mines were owned by the imperial family(<---Hein family) The conversation then turns to an acquaintance of Hein, the Duke of Erg. Hein warns Navier to be invisible in front of that man and to never be beautiful in front of him. He tells her that any woman who becomes entangled with the Duke of Erg becomes unhappy.

Ending Chapter 26.

Okay, I'm done for the night. The next few chapters after this spoiler are the Emperor going back and forth with Rasta and Navier. Let me know if you have any questions.

7. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question for those who can read ahead,
    So far I'm reading Rasta as a shallow, immature idiot (seriously, asking 'you would never cheat, would you?' when you ARE the other woman?)
    But is there ever a point where she gets a clue? Like maybe after the baby is born, taking into account what will happen to her if the king finds out it's not his? Not in a "oh no, my prince will be mad at me" way but as in "this's probably treason". Or figuring out eventually that she needs to act politically rather than just crying that the nobles are being mean to her when she utterly fails at being empress? Anything to prove she's got some brain matter or an EQ above that of a 7 year old's? Or does she just perform as a perfect marionette for that noble who starts blackmailing her?
    Also, does the emperor ever get a clue as to what she actually is? We already know that he eventually regrets getting rid of the person who was an actual support to him since his life gets harder, but does he ever reach that "why the heck was I ever infatuated with this" revelation in regards to Rasta?

8. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Look through the previous pages of this thread & you'll see what his REAL feelings regarding Rasta are. He's a complete idiot but a different kind of complete idiot.

9. frostcrystal

frostcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to chapter 70 - I think there's a misunderstanding going on? Rashta actually has two children. The first one is one she gave birth to while she was still a slave. The father is the son of her former owner, and he still has it. They made her believe that it was killed after birth (that's why she runs away), and have been using it to blackmail her for money. The second child is Sovieshu's child... well, so far. I haven't paid for any chapters so maybe there's still some undiscovered secrets there.

Your guess is as good as mine ;_; But everyone seems pretty clear that she would make a sucky Empress. She makes another noble friend(?) around chapter 30 who supports and advises her, allowing her to start dipping her toes into social scheming. He's also the one who first brings up the fact that she could depose Navier, so his motives are super suspect. She pretty much stays her ignorant weepy commoner self throughout, though there's some fleshing out to her backstory that makes it more understandable (no less annoying though).

Sovieshu eventually discovers the secret of her first child and he won't adopt it, but he doesn't care that it exists. He does start begin expressing some frustration with her ignorance from time to time (saying it's tiring to be around her), but as of where I've read to, he's convinced that the child she's pregnant with is his, and he's always desperately wanted to be a father, so he overlooks her flaws.

This is what triggers the divorce. The Empress' brother, who to my understanding is a loyal but violent dumbass, attempts to induce miscarriage in Rashta through poison (outside of Navier's knowledge, of course). He also begins investigating into Rashta's background and finds out about her first child. Out of consideration for Navier, Sovieshu doesn't kill him when all this comes to light, but he starts thinking about how to protect and legitimize Rashta's child. He comes up with the convoluted plot of divorcing Navier, making Rashta an Empress for about a year (until she gives birth), and then since Navier will of course be waiting patiently for him, remarrying her again to deal with Empress nonsense. He pretty much wants to have his cake and eat it.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  10. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much for the spoilers!!!

And how is the first hubby so dumb?! Shouldn't you discuss these things with your wife first? The one whom you knew from childhood? Also, given how rashly he's been acting, why does he expect his wife to wait for him?! Also, is the second child by Rasta confirmed to be the King's?

I hope Navier and Hein get their happy ending, although I hope she will not see Queen's identity as an act of betrayal by Hein. Looking forward to more spoilers :)

Ceilo27, Xi-hime, michoux and 4 others like this.
  11. frostcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yeah he's dumb! What kills me is that on my second re-read this morning, it seems that he actually thinks he's doing good by Navier. Since her brother made an attempt on the life of the son of the emperor, he's got to punish her brother, but the light nature of the punishment reflects badly. So he's trying to over-punish by also divorcing Navier, thus putting her in a sympathetic light, and hopes that when this blows over (and his child is legitimate), that public opinion will be with Navier and he can reinstate her. It's some really convoluted logic, but he's trying to kill several birds with one stone pretty much. He considered telling Navier the plan, but she has made it clear that she doesn't care at all for the unborn child, so he doesn't think she'll agree to it. Customarily a divorced Empress doesn't remarry so he doesn't think she will.

As far as I've read everyone including Rashta seems to think that the second child belongs to the Emperor. But I'm only up to chapter 70.

More spoilers! Basically all this action I've talked about in the previous post happens around chapter 60-65, so now I'm giving a summary of 66+. When Sovieshu explains his plan to Rashta (he only tells her she'll be a temporary Empress, nothing about the rest), Navier had been on her way to talk to him and ends up bumping into an ex-lady-in-waiting who indicates that a conversation is happening inside that she needs to hear. So she listens in, and hears just the part where the Emperor is going to divorce her (nothing about the reinstatement), and is completely blindsided. After that she kind of staggers away back to her room, where she spends a very awful night coming to terms with it.

In the morning to help deal with the blow she tries to stay busy by going to visit her sponsored students at a nearby Academy (Navier provides scholarships to young upcoming wizards), and there she bumps into (now King) Heinley. He's meanwhile been under pressure to get married, since he's now the last of his line, but he's been trying to brush it off because he's in love with Navier. She thinks it's a complete coincidence, but actually he heard that she was setting out for the Academy and winged his way over like a maniac, bahaha.

They get into a conversation in which he tells her his woes about having to find a competent queen, and says that he wishes she could be his Queen, and how knowing her has given him really high standards. It's like balm to her wounds so she plays along with the conversation for a bit. Later on in the day she meets one of her scholarship students who's dedicated their whole life to studying magic and accomplished nothing, who feels like they haven't lived up to her expectations. That really hits her hard and she breaks down in front of Heinley while he repeatedly shows concern over her. Then she suddenly asks him a question (since this part is super SUPER cute I'll put the dialogue in here):

Navier: "Do you really want me to be your queen?"
    Heinley (voice trembling): "I want. I want it."
    Navier: "I'll be your queen."

Heinley's reaction is THE CUTEST haha, he's all trembling and excited and embarrassed like he can't believe this is actually happening and talking super super fast. He promises to make her the happiest woman in the world, which at this point she doesn't take seriously, but he thinks to himself that once they're married they'll have time to get closer.

That's up to about where I'm at. There's some new stuff starting, but it's all still kind of wait-and-see, and anyway this part is probably the part everyone was waiting for anyhow :p

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unpopular opinion but just from reading these spoilers I feel sorry for rasta too. She was basically a slave got raped had her kid taken away and then got blackmailed to keep that kid safe. On top of that her current lover is planning to do the same (use her and take her kid away) and everyone thinks she's a shitty empress (which of course she would be since she wasn't raised to be one) yea it doesn't excuse the adultery and hurting the mc but she seems to be backed into a corner. I wish she could take both her kids and go live her life somewhere far away from the tardface king. In another novel she could have been the protagonist. The men in these novels are such assholes

Taruna, naririn, zemblenity and 26 others like this.
  13. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you frostcrystal again for the spoilers.

Theilikepie, yes, it does seem Rasta has been dealt a hard hand too but then again, I think she is also not as straight as it seems. At least from some of the dialogues in the translated chapters, it looks like she exploits her beauty to subtly do low key manipulation. Let's wait and see :)

Leilacus, syofiaa, Neyva and 4 others like this.
  14. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, it's just the unending stupidity that gets to me. Jumping at the chance to be a concubine makes sense and I'd probably do the same in similar circumstances.
    But is it really that hard to figure out that your lover's wife probably doesn't want to interact with you? Especially after she's made it clear? I'd just be thanking my lucky stars the empress doesn't seem to want to make my life difficult.
    And it would be well within expectations that the nobility would be giving a new lowborn concubine the side eye. Shouldn't one know that they have to watch their behavior even if they don't know the exact etiquette? Again, one of the first things I'd be asking for would be etiquette lessons and someone to explain noble customs. And keeping my head down until I'm fairly certain I have that down.
    It's just hard to get behind a grown woman who shows all the maturity of a young child.

It doesn't help that she keeps referring to herself in the third person. Someone who can read Korean feel free to correct me, I know there's like a dozen different versions of "I" depending on the person and who they're speaking with, but isn't referring to oneself in the third person usually reserved for young children and generally a cutsie immature way of speaking? (Along the same lines as adding y to the end of any noun like toddlers do in English, ex:doggy) Serious question, since it seems to be that way in the various translations I've read.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers after the cuteness of the pseudo marriage proposal. Navier finds her rooms ransacked and all her letters to the ML missing. Her slag hubby tried to interrogate her and the MC is all - I never cheated. (which is technically true) then hates on her some more saying that if she felt if Rahsta was behaving badly she should have taught her better - since its HER DUTY. Then starts burning the letters. (my rage is really boiling now - I absolutely need these 2 people to divorce.)

16. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's pretty annoying since Sovieshu has also turned on her in the already translated chapters when Navier tries to reprimand Rashta. Rashta never understands the reprimands and insteads tells Sovieshu that Navier was bullying her and Sovieshu goes to Navier and tells her to stop instead of asking Navier for her point of view or trusting that Navier is telling the truth.

17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok the plot is simply the summary but its the character summary is fascinating
    For the MC/ Empress: she was groomed to be a queen, and has the most epic resting bitch face. So people tend to be intimidated. Even after she remarried she doesn't know how to handle her new hubby because her last one wasn't this affectionate. Constant denial.
    ML/ Queen Bird/ Hein Lee/ King of the West: Apparently people judge him for his looks and assume he's some shady playboy, abut actually he's a pretty powerful mage in his own right. After remarriage he does all he can to prove that he loves her.
    The slag King/ Ex-Hubby/ whatever his name is: Even on wiki it says he induces rage in all the readers. He is as reported very short-sighted, selfish, and self-centered. When they divorced he sends a letter asking if she is coming back. Her reply was a resounding NO.
    Rahsta: For her tragic backstory; she is OBSESSED with love; she also has a need to be the absolute center of attention; purposefully trolls the MC lotus-style because of her need to be center of attention
    Cap Men?: (i'm just going to cop and paste the MTL because I can't make sense of it) Sub-region of this work.
    A talented person who graduated from the magical academy as the head of the desert Narayanthat. Rasta's lies[20] Heinlee and Consumer Esquer are arguing, and even though it is only five minutes before the gladiatorial event, it eats alone elegantly. In New Year's Eve, butterfly tells butterfly and emotional one. But when butterfly heard it, he said, "Is there a king and a queen?" It is quite surprising to answer. In addition, his soup bowl can not be found, it is foolish to mock. However, I was impressed with the knowledge of the Gentiles as well, and I recommend the Empress as the head of the trade between the Great Empire and the Ghetto.

It is the creator of the butterfly that made an anonymous love potion at birth. It is said that the empress like the butterfly is frustrated by the emperor and the government, but he drinks the potion and falls in love with butterfly. Moreover, the antidote was useless for some reason. I am dissatisfied with the butterfly and the prince of Hein Lee who is intimate. As a result of this, the trade between the Great Empire and the Ghetto is overturned, and the book of Ghetto is sent to the Empress, asking whether the empress who was wondering about the culture of Galt was concerned. In fact, I liked butterfly before it became effective, and I refused to leave as I suggested before leaving home.
    Then the reunion with the butterfly in the kingdom deepens the unfolding of the problem, and at this point Krista notices that she likes Heinlee. It seems like I can read other people 's heart. Impulsively, he gave his medication to Hein Lee and arranged for him to meet Chris. Later, with the inquiry to Nabi, she apologized and informed her of her ability, while at the same time trading with the Rat was somewhat beneficial to the empire, and of Krista's maids, It provides information about people who are closing their mouths but want to quit because of their lack of loyalty and dissatisfaction with the situation.

MC's brother: a hotblooded, muscle bound idiot with a sister complex. He does pull alot of crazy stunts that end with him being deported. When finding out about the sister's remarriage - he approves of her new man because it truly feels like her new husband loves his sister. Becomes a strong support.

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea... I was wondering about that. I was like she tried bruh but you totally stopped her. I mean what is she supposed to do??

Shomi, mmem, Xi-hime and 8 others like this.
  19. frostcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    That dude absolutely enrages me. He's begun shooting down birds that approach her window too - in chapter 71 one of Heinley's subordinates (in bird form) gets shot down carrying a letter to the Empress. Goddamn POS. Argh!!! I get high blood pressure just reading it.

20. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly if Navier wasn't such a dedicated Empress, and the first chapter hadn't already set the scene for the divorce- i would be rooting for Navier to just fuck'n leave. Is the emperor insane?
    Oh, let me just treat you like shit while you do all the real work and actually care about valid concerns like our reputation-- and then get enraged when you get a pen pal who gives you the support i try so hard to kick out from under you.
    Like??? The fuck did this guy expect?? I know Navier has an ice queen reputation, but fuck dude didn't yall have a close relationship before trashta showed up????????????????

Also thank you guys for all the translations and spoilers. Eternally grateful. ❤
    (If possible, please return and spoil future updates, thnk u)