Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did Verdi re-appear again? where do you people read this spoilers, even raw is limited

syofiaa likes this.
  2. Roy realer

Reading List:
    Link
    Was Navier accepted by the western kingdom?
    What kind of insult did she go through? How was Rasta's face get a scar?
    What are all the crimes committed by Rasta? , Please mention all of her crimes because the spoilers are fragmented and couldn't get clear pic
    Is Christa also a villainous what did she do?
    I read that the emperor was invited to the baby shower of Navier, what was his and Rasta's reaction?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    zemblenity and lazynoodles like this.
  3. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The korean novel is waaaaaay ahead at this point, and a lot of it is translated. I am assuming they got it from there?

zemblenity likes this.
  4. Roy realer

Reading List:
    Link
    What black mail letter to Navier?

5. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How
    How do u mtl?

6. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear....
    DO NOT SHARE & PROMOTE SPOILERS IN INSTAGRAM.

Novel translator gave many many warnings to not post any spoilers in instagram, else the fan translator will get sued by the original korean publisher.

carly, djan29, otomereader and 3 others like this.
  7. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it long ago? (Warnings) I don’t remember this, possibly because I follow and read novel on Patreon. It’s strange that the translator may have consequences for people sharing spoilers. I understand sharing translation, but not the spoilers.

Oreo2122 likes this.
  8. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It can draw the attention or of the author or rights holders, which then leads them to the translators.

Poor_Hero and KathyClysm like this.
  9. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation has been legalized. They have stated they had problems with it because people were sharing the novel on social media and that’s how the author and publisher found out they were translating the novel illegally, but it was silly in the beginning to think that they can keep the translation going as they sign a contract. All other cases I have witnessed always took down the novel until they finalized the deal with the publisher.

Lilly1234 and KathyClysm like this.
  10. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch148 came out in the freebie site...sounds like Trasha has been forging bills, counterfeit money.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  11. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course she did. I swear to all that is holy, that woman is just about the dumbest creature to ever walk the story of a manhwa. Most people with her backstory would be significantly more street-smart.

12. Alessa

Alessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 147
    So Marquis Ketran tried to search Heinley's weakness by hiring a spy. He did get an info that a knight from the palace has been seen sending a basket to a woman. He then visit her and asked her questions. I'm not really sure the exact questions but I guess the Marquis get an impression that she is Heinley's woman and her son is their secret child. So he invited her to the palace to see Heinley (in front of other people if I'm not wrong). But Heinley's reaction was not what he expected. Heinley greeted the woman kindly and there was no indication that they're in a relationship. So Ketran accuse him directly, but the woman denied it. Ketran ended up humiliating himself. (This might be Heinley's trap but I'm not sure about this.)

Sigh... I really wish this could get translated sooner because I'm pretty sure this scene is hilarious :blobjoy:

On the eastern side tho, Evely realized her necklace is gone. But in her frustration, she realized that her magic power is back. She was so happy and when she thought what might caused it, she realized that maybe it was the influence of the necklace. So she immediately tell a court mage about it. And of course the court mage told Sovieshu.

Chapter 148
    Sovieshu thinks the necklace might be a key to return the mage's diminishing power. So he told the court mage to check it out. The court mage returned it to Evely. She confirmed it was her missing necklace. Another mage assistant tried to see it (I guess she/he touched it too) and suddenly she/he screamed and lost her/his magic power.

When Sovieshu heard about it, he asked Evely who gave her the necklace. She said the dean gave it to her. Sovieshu then order his secretary to wirwol to investigate.

On the western side, Navier decide to give Heinley a cake for his birthday. She remember her mom once made a cake for her dad(not sure?) and it tasted so good. She asked her about the recipe. Her mother is not quite sure about it tho and advise her to give another gift. But Navier didn't change her mind and she started practicing. But the taste is different from her expectation. When she asked her mother to show her how it should be done tho, her mother goes silent. A moment later she admit that the one who made that delicious cake is actually a chef :blobjoy:

13. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's Duke Elgy's doing actually. Or anyone else wanting to undermine the authority of the imperial family. Navier also warned her to not use her name when donating because things like that can happen... but Rashta is so smart! Why would Rashta not use this donation to further promote her image as benevolent empress? ugh I can't... every time I think "this is it! It can't get worse" it gets worse

14. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... So you think someone else did this and they are trying to blame/frame her for it? Or do you think that Elgy planted the thought in her head and she actually did it herself?
    Personally, I think it is the later. So far, she has pretty much always done what he told her to, no? But even as an "uneducated" slave, she has got to know that this is a crime.

flamingorangesoof likes this.
  15. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I think it's someone else doing it. And it was possibly Duke Elgy too. She is a naive idiot... and I'm sorry but I don't think she has brain capacity to forge bills. In addition, when this will come to light Duke Elgy can "advise" Rashta to do whatever is beneficial to him: like hate nobility, play victim in front of Sovieshu when he blames her for bad decision making, then possibly disclose the letter that Navier left for her with instructions, next will be Sovieshu regretting again and crying in front of the portrait...

If it was indeed her doing... I will applause. It will be the most amazing thing she ever did. She gets better and better with every plot. /s

rock.doll likes this.
  16. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why but it's so beautiful while trashta is ruining the sanctity and station of the royal family there's the cut to navier and heinley being newlyweds and fighting their battles together. It's like over here it's a hot ASS mess and then over here it's a cute tea party with a couple of hating birds getting ignored.

17. MrTimeTraveler

MrTimeTraveler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Do you guys know where to read this novel? I’m not sure how you guys got so far ahead with the whole Empress getting pregnant because I’m only on chapter 151 and it gets to the part of Trashta’s parents. I’m very confused ???

18. MUSHI.MUSH

MUSHI.MUSH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    djan29, rock.doll and MrTimeTraveler like this.
  19. MrTimeTraveler

MrTimeTraveler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah! That makes sense! Thank you so much!! I’m just wondering how everyone on this forum is so ahead of the translated novel, does everyone here understand korean? That would make sense because I don’t know korean so I have to read the English one

djan29 and MUSHI.MUSH like this.
  20. MUSHI.MUSH

MUSHI.MUSH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @MrTimeTraveler no probs, You’re welcome :D
    also I’m the same, I can’t read it but I spoil myself with the pics of novel.naver and this forum haha ;p

MrTimeTraveler likes this.