Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. NPuffin

NPuffin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got it! Thank you SO very much!!! :D

Wiitendo and Navi_X like this.
  2. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I do not judge Heinly for being an emperor for better or for worse, the policemen call kings, dictators or politicians of democracy are for me a plague for society but this does not make me judge people who want be it because some have good intentions and above all they are people who have a family and dreams, and we should all have the right to have that. Because there is something about him as a character that does not convince me before it generates me as a feeling of distrust and disgust, for example the character of Safi in the tears of a tyrant is a sultan who killed his family for power and is truly evil but I managed to empathize with him and fall in love with his person. I feel like Heinly's characterization is very superficial and I need to love a character whose motives are beyond romantic love only one act or phrase can make me adore them but he has not achieved it in me his human charisma for me it is monotonous. And for war heroes, I have learned since I was a child not to believe 100% in history, it is always written from the perspective of the winners, it never talks about the victims or they take it very lightly.

Mikaa likes this.
  3. Navi_X

Navi_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Denial
    Heinley and Mckenna was discussing the jewelry given to Evely and their initial plan to decrease East Empire's mana and wizards at Heinley's office (Navier was "kinda" caught by Heinley listening to them because the doorknob to his office was frozen - Mckenna thought that there's an Ice Wizard in the palace but Heinley knew better). Navier is torn between West and East Empire. Her family, friends, and ancestors are from the East and she's now the Empress of the West, and Heinley is secretly attacking the West.

Title: Sovieshu's Fear 2
    I'm not quite sure with the translation I got but it seems like the fake parents Rasta have are Evely's real parents.
    Christa had locked herself out of shame at Compshire but her father the Duke Zmensia thinks that it's Heinley's doing.

Title: A Mother's Wish
    NAVIER AND HEINLEY FINALLY ANNOUNCED THAT NAVI'S PREGNANT and they had a party where her parents were invited. The Duke Zmensia tried to give Navier food with something that affects pregnancy or fertility (This wasnt very clear since no one knew aside from the couple that they're expecting. It seems to me that the drug used on the food was for her infertility rumor) fortunately someone stopped her. Masteras and her ladies in waiting were sulking because she didnt tell them about her pregnancy. Navier's mom can't believe that she's pregnant because in her eyes "Navier is still a baby" ("My little girl will become someone's Mother UwU :aww:). Navier is worried about her pregnancy but told her Mother that she can do it. She wishes that her mother could be by her side but her Mom loves the East and has to get back ( Mom will think about it cuz again " Navier is still a baby :aww:). Navier's parents, brother, and ladies-in-waiting got busy choosing baby clothes.
    Heinley caught what Zmensia did but still wanting a confirmation coming from him. Either he admits to doing it or his grandson.

Bring the First Child
    Rasta practices holding a baby by holding a doll. Roteschu told her about Evely being Rasta's fake parents' real child.
    Sovieshu's wants to compare Glorym wiht Rasta's first child.

Mckenna has no Prejudice
    Allen went to the palace with Ahn. Sovieshu asks who Ahn's father is but Allen cannot tell him the truth. Sovieshu thought that Glorym and Ahn look so much alike. Glorym has no resemblance with him at all. He begins to doubt who Glorym's real father is (I need a refresher here. Rasta didnt know that she was pregnant with Allen's second child and thought that her second pregnancy was with Sovieshu, right? I cannot blame her for this. Sovieshu assumed.) Sovieshu wants a blood test but thinks that its shameful. He took Glorym out and showed her to Allen. Allen compared Glorym's clothing to what his son is wearing. ( I think this is where he got the idea that since Ahn is also the Empress' child, he should be a quasi-prince, so he could also have a good life like Glorym).

Navier asked Kapmen for help regarding her Elsa powers (Kapmen was also in the party if I remembered correctly). She told him that her magic was like ice. Kapmen was like "What can't you do? From freezing my heart to freezing things around me (duuuuude:blob_teary:). He wishes for the love potion to wear off, asked Navier if she's praying for him (Are you praying for me, my Angel?). To help her, I think they need to hold hands. Kapmen asked permission first and Navier told Heinley. He said that what they're going to do is dangerous. He watched Navi and Kapmen hold hands and practice the flow of Mana. Heinley got jealous and took Navi's hand from Kapmen. He will now practice the flow of mana then teach Navi himself. Kapmen and Heinly held hands which Navi found funny since both of them treats each other as "enemies" for her love :LOL:, she suppresses her laugh. Just then Mckenna came with an urgent news and saw the two holding hands with Navi watching them amused (yaoooooi). They got distracted, Heinley asked what the urgent news is about. MCKENNA TOLD THEM THAT CHRISTA COMMITTED SUICIDE.

My English is dead, so is my back, fingers, and job. I hope you guys can understand this. Enjoy :)

4. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, um, remind me again... Who is Evely?
    THANKS FOR THE SPOILER, appreciate it, thank you, really! ^^

Navi_X and djan29 like this.
  5. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sponsored student of Navier who got into magic academy, but later lost her powers afterwards so Navier went back to the academy to visit and comfort her. (Iirc)

6. Hallow

Hallow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She post chapter 166-170. :)

7. Kohana25

Kohana25 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i find it?

LynnLynn likes this.
  8. Wiitendo

Wiitendo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried looking for it but I can’t find it :(

9. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The page is gone. I also missed... can't fine it as well.:blobsob:

10. gaby23

gaby23 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im kinda upset that evely parents are the same ones that humiliated her just to take side with trashta :blobunamused: but im kinda glad that she is their daughter but now i feel like trashta is gonna plan something to get rid of evely and keep evely parents. knowing how petty trashta is. this is just my opinion thi :blobsweat:

Th.ay likes this.
  11. Love_me

Love_me New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to look for this account on wattpad but it seems the account has been deleted :cry:

12. Navi_X

Navi_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked. Looks like she got caught or something.

LynnLynn likes this.
  13. Navi_X

Navi_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You almost got it. Fake parents asked why Rasta is prohibited to see or hold the Princess. Rasta said that it's because of Evely. Sovieshu distanced himself and the princess because his new love now is Evely.
    Fake parents are now mad at Evely. Rasta will do everything to chase her away

14. Navi_X

Navi_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like she was reported.

15. Navi_X

Navi_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heinley invited Sovieshu to Navier's baby shower. Sovieshu's reaction? "You son of a bitch!"

16. Klpati

Klpati Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone send me the link to the googledrive made by aerin0413, Alex Elizabeth Rin?

RakaSarkar likes this.
  17. Wiitendo

Wiitendo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that’s possible, send it to me too!

18. Hallow

Hallow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just find @aerin0413 in Instagram

19. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That person account must be forbidden or invisible because I can't find it anywhere. Is it possible a link? Googling it didn't help me any bit.

LynnLynn likes this.
  20. Hallow

Hallow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I can't post the link in Instagram. But find Alex Elizabeth Rin @aerin0413 in Instagram site/app. You can't find her on google (because the link in wattpad is only available which is already been take down.)