Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The link is still not working...

2. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a real link. When I search it, it brings me to google research...I think you copied past wrongly...can you try it again?

3. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they post each chapters spoiler in different post.. I only saw ch 120s spoiler in the link you posted

syofiaa likes this.
  5. QuinNefertari

QuinNefertari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody spoil the chapters after Hein proposed to the empress? And how the whole scene of divorce as well as the emperor's reaction to the empress remarriage to Hein?

Pretty please

yforever125, syofiaa and arlovebird like this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    The reaction to the divorce and quick remarriage... Wasn't that all in chapter 1? Any way that self-absorbed 1st husband probably thought his Empress would become cowed/meek enough to wait until he picks her up again?

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74
    - Hein Lee sends people to pick up the Empress's brother; brother is all - its a scam!
    - Goes with them without verifying the truth. (This muscle-bound idiot! Not thinking things through is what got you in trouble.. We are lucky that this guy was for real) People were wondering where the brother went because he seemingly disappeared? --> Someone set me straight if this isn't true.
    -Rahsta harasses the bird (by plucking out its feathers --> you could kill the thing like that!? I'm a bird mama and i'm raging) and bitches that everyone pushed her to be cruel for the sake of her baby.
    -Idiot hubby wonders why she has the bird and wonders why the feathers were like that. Rahsta gets nervous and says she will raise this "poor child" (MTL: STEP AWAY FROM THE BIRD BABY.)
    -Emperor/idiot hubby says no and he will raise it (MTL note: i reeeealllly hope that's true! better than rahsta!)
    -Rahsta is quietly freaking out thinking he won't actually divorce the Empress/Navier and won't make her the new Empress
    -Idiot hubby was investigating the certificate of sale for his new squeeze; so he can destroy the evidence and make her the new Empress (Rahsta); then decided to make Rahsta amongst one of the fallen nobles.
    -Duke Erygi is in the hot seat with the Empress about probing questions about the messenger's condition.

8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rashta should just leave with the unborn baby. Would be better for everyone. The emperor would have no wives and would probably become a laughing stock and MC would be free to remarry the better dude

9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Leave? How? She's a runaway slave. With no education and real prospects. All she has are her good looks. For her it's literally life and death to stay as wither concubine or be promoted as a Empress. That's why I hate her. The Empress doesn't go out of her way to her harass her and made her stance clear - "stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." For and idiot like her - this is Rahsta's ideal life. She has the affection of the man who top of the food chain, her child will be legitimized unlike other children, she lives in the lap of luxury, and her man working to make sure she lives with some pride. But she shits all over everything by being ambitious, and thinks that life owes her something. A part of me wants reach in and shake her, and say yes you old life was terrible. But look at you now. With just your face and ass-kissing your pretty much on top of everything. Whatever you felt like you were owed its already been given.

avlirea, XiaoTofu, ARTEMI5 and 37 others like this.
  10. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Fake her death or something

Shes a slave as you said. And a concubine The chances of her getting killed is up to 90 percent. I really feel sorry for her. Once she stops ass kissing she'll become a target. And the emperor really dosent like her. Who says he wont despose of her once the kid is born and hes divorced her. Hes already starting to get annoyed from her. Shes literally had the worst life compared too the rest of the cast. They all had a privileged past while she got no love and was a slave. And shes the one in most danger if she loses her position. She got the most too lose out of anyoe. So she cant just sit there and be content. I know were supposed to hate her because shes the antagonist and "hurr sure she so stupid" but I just cant . I pity her. I hope she gets a good ending if she dosent acutally hurt or kill anyone innocent but knowing Korean authors shell probably die while the emperor gets off scott free as is the fate of all female antagonists

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    Taruna, L0GIC, tisifone21 and 2 others like this.
  11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm re-reading chapter 30 and the 1st husband is giving me such a headache. I mean you told her its ok for her to have lovers, but then try to cock block her on every level. Don't go with Hein Lee because he's a playboy. Don't go to Duke Erygi --> you got a taste for foreign men. Then the Empress is all - "well... who the do you think I should go with?:hmm:" He can't answer after that.

avlirea, XiaoTofu, ARTEMI5 and 25 others like this.
  12. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL!! That's funny in a way! :)
    I really cannot comprehend husbands who have been with their wives for a long time only to turn away from them. It happened a lot with royalty in olden days where they got married as teens only for the husband to be swayed by another a decade later. Even when the wife was hated, they never allowed the women to remarry--most times they were forced to become nuns or killed.
    I'm glad Navier does not have that problem, though given the cock blocking, I wonder how she secured the approval? Someone earlier pointed out that chapter 1 had the reaction of the King to her remarriage... but honestly it felt incomplete to me.

13. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you not read the previous post properly?who,besides empress' silly brother would get the idea of killing her? Let's not question whether emperor loves her,at least he dotes on her enough for him to abandon his wife/companion before a whole bunch of dignitaries without considering her status. He even promised to legitimize her children,which will provide her a comfortable days for the rest of her life. If only she didn't try to antagonize the empress without a hint of shame,try to recruit a qualified teacher of manners and win over other aristocrats with her "otherworldly,pure " charm she would be invincible. After all,rumors in high society don't last long,even if ppl remember it,they wouldn't dare mention it in front of her because of emperor's dotage on her. With time,she could make everyone acknowledge her as a mother of the crown prince and get rid of the duke,who manipulates her by trapping him or falsifying information of his treason or smth. That way even her dark past would be forgotten

14. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    No one would acknowledge a former slave/concubine who isnt even empress anymore. And she wouldnt really be the emrpeases kid. The emepror probably thought MC would adopt him if were going about how things used to work in historical context (like how in ancient times the empress would adopt a concubines kid as there own, not even acknowledging the birth mother). Combine the fact with the emperors rabidly decreasing favour of her, people would veiw her as a nusciance and shed have no protection. And then theres her old kid too worry about too and the guy Blackmailng her.

And no I don't think the emepror really loves her. Or as much as he did before

Taruna, syofiaa, Neyva and 6 others like this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Him falling out of love for her doesn’t happen until her face is ruined. Superficial of him? Shallow? Well - no duh. This guy does think with d*ck after all. Also, this guy doesn’t realize his Empress was doing most of the hard work of ruling. I mean she’s working with ministers all day everyday while he goes have fun during hunting. Why do you think they (ministers) were really nervous about the divorce? Especially the ones that work with her every day? I mean they were looking at Rashta as more or less a birthing sow. Her job was to pump out babies and that’s it. Honestly, a lot of French court of Versailles was like this. Emperor’s were allowed these women as long as they kept to being low key. Nobody would dare touch them especially if the Queen came from (1) a powerful family and there was no need to jockey for respect in court (2) if that Queen was infertile. In both Rahsta’s and Navier’s case. It’s only Rashta who took everything out of context from the Empress. She was being VERY lenient. I mean she was short-sighted when came to her brother. But she underestimated that muscle bound idiot’s capacity to charge in like a bull and not think about the consequences. Other than that what MC did was pretty fair. Ok - you 2 are couple so don’t let this affect work. Fine ok I honestly don’t want to get to know you and we will stay out of each other’s way. Then she speaks how her budget for money is huge it’s 300,000. This is not including the gifts the Emperor gives to her - which is often. Also, her food and other things come out of also the Emperors pocket. I mean she’s swimming in it.

OMG. Re-reading some of the chapters is hilarious! Chapter 41 is when the "love potion" incident happens and the antidote proved ineffective. I was wondering who "Capman" was in the wiki. It's the guy that was dosed.

Awwww...... "Capman" the guy who dosed himself with love potion was the one who bought it for her to use on the idiot husband. He thought it was frustrating that some one who had worked hard to earn his respect would be disrespected in some way. So he wanted to see of it was at all effective.(he thought he was being gyped) - then it worked too well since it just emphasized the admiration he had for her already. Though, kudos to the Empress who kept her professionalism and was like we shouldn't see each other until this "anomaly" passes. It doesn't change the fact she was a bit moved by him. Then idiot hubby tried to take a jab at her and she was like - "Meeting him is the same as meeting you." The Emperor was totally confused. (Why do I feel like he took that out of context as is all - I guess she loves me after-all?)
    In chapter 42 both Capman and Hein Lee are openly competing with each other over the Empress. While the Empress is all - "guys? paperwork? hello?" Then McKenna - Hein Lee's aide breaks the fight by telling the Prince he has TO GO - STUFF WENT DOWN. Hein Lee leaves though not before being suave and sexy to the Empress. This is where Capman acts jealous in a weirdly 3rd person way. I mean he knows its due to the potion but at the same time these feelings are happening. They talk about the feelings of jealousy. The Capman is like "have you ever felts jealous?" The Empress thinks a while, and wonders of those heartbreaking feelings, and loneliness when she thinks about Rahsta's baby - she then replies with, "perhaps." (ohhhhh i get it. you wanted a baby for yourself.) Later in the chapter the slag husband starts ripping in to her about who she actually likes. (what a gossip. your worse than Kabae the Hippo in Aggretsuko.) Then is all you shouldn't start a scandal while my side chick is pregnant. The Empress is all - "why not:hmm:" The Emperor is gobsmacked and parrots "why not?" She's thinking about the ramifications of what it would mean in court and how to best juggle this sticky PR situation. While the Emperor is like this baby is your baby too! Navier is all no its not my baby, even if you have a hundred with other women they are not my babies. On top of that those children don't have any rights to the throne since they are illegitimate - ITS WRITTEN IN OUR LAW. (Yo Emperor! Why is your wife giving you a lesson in the damn law? Shouldn't you have known this? It's your country's laws after-all.) Slag husband is like - "Your so selfish! No matter how much you hate Rahsta are you guarding against her innocent babies before they are even born?" Empress says, "I can't do that?" Slag hubby goes - "do you even think of me as your husband?" (Though I hate to admit this the slag husband has a point - they both can't seem to get in the mood to get it on with each other. I mean he tried it but Navier is like "ew, weren't with Rahsta earlier?" Which I'm not blaming her for - I would have done the same. Though from his perspective its all him feeling like he's constantly getting rejected) The chapter ends with him getting punched in the mouth by "Capman." (Man, I can't wait until his name is translated.)

in chapter 43 Capman shows he has magic capabilities with lightning and makes himself an armor of lighting to stop the knights from trying it with him after the punch (holy toledo!:blobnosebleed: THAT'S HAWT. I mean :blob_blush:he was hot from the pics, but punching the lights out of the guy throwing some garbage on you then reveal he's literally armed with lightning?! Navier if you don't want him I do!!! I would happy with a wham bam - thank ya ma'am!:blobhyperthink:) But slag hubby bring it back to his forte spewing out verbal toxin and points out that what kind of "pure" relationship he's offering when his people keep very full harems. (yikes! he got a point but.. yikes!:blobfearful:) I think the Empress prevents him from going to jail. While Capman says " You do not need to be sorry. It is my fault that I cannot overcome the feelings of the moment."

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2022
  16. Julles

Julles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would normally agree except when she found out there wouldn't be a banquet to welcome the ohh great her she was pissed since she wanted the high up people to congratulate her and bow down... She isn't as innocent as appears to be that shows that she keeps showing up where she is expresly told to be unwelcome .... Yeah she is a genuine green tea bitch

17. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lazynoodles, thank you thank you thank you and more spoilers please!!!
    Also, what the hell Emperor? Are you even hearing yourself, mate?! I mean, you haven't even given Navier time to process the fact that you now have a concubine! Navier herself was expecting a concubine at some point but surely when the time came, the Emperor would be decent enough to say yes, I'm taking one, since it was the norm in royalty. But he outright denied it, then went to treat Rashta as a concubine, openly favouring her and dissing Navier. I'm sorry, but no matter how many valid points he may make, I find it is not really correct for him to say so, given how inconsistent and idiotic his own behavior has been!
    I'm just wanting to know about Navier and Hein Lee and how their relationship actually develops and in a hopefully healthy fashion. Again, earlier spoilers noted
    Navier's pregnancy via HeinLee(??!!)
    , so I kinda want the Emperor's jaw to continue dropping until it hits the floor! Also, what happens to Capman?

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 46 The proposal of Capman
    -He begs her to run away with him.
    -Navier is like, diplomacy and trade relations
    -capman he says he doesn't have to do business with her country but with others
    -Navier is broken hearted that all her hard work was for nothing
    -Capman says he will hunt down all these love potions and destroy them
    -Capman asks again to run away with him and he will take care of everything
    -Navier says that she spent her whole life being dedicated to becoming the best Empress she could, and to serve her country in this capacity was always a life-long dream
    -Capman ponders if the slag husband would divorce her
    -Navier is all - he's NOT THAT STUPID (on the contrary. HE IS.)
    -Capman nails it on the head and says "From the moment he left you, he is already a fool. Those who are addicted to love; it's easy to do stupid and impulsive actions that they would normally never do. Like when I punched your husband."
    -Capman asks for a hug, and he holds her as if the world is ending (I swear to GOD I heard the song "Solo Saxaphone" from Miss. Saigon play in my head when this happened: in a place that won't let us feel~ in a life where nothing seems real~ I have found you~.... a crazy sound~ a lonely sound~ a cry~ that tells us love, goes o~n a~nd o~n)
    -Then next her muscle-bound idiot brother barges in and is all over sized puppy like and is all "si~ster~ si~ster~~:blobrofl: ... eh?:blobfrowning: why is your shoulder wet:blobunsure:?"
    -Navier feels sad on behalf of poor Capman; Then the muscle-bound idiot brother very loudly and bull-headedly goes "where's that garbage of a woman:blobhero: i'll f*cking kill her!:blob_thor:"
    -Navier freaks out and is like don't you dare say that!:blobfearful: you could get prison time! no more jokes!!!
    -muscle-bound idiot brother who says i'm kidding :blobhyperthink:
    -Navier "should I be worried about this?..... about you?":notlikeblob: (YES.)

19. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    EXCUSE ME WHAT? isn't her baby from
    her ex-master's son? the guy who pines after her and mopes about???

syofiaa likes this.
  20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree since around chapters 30's-40's she pawns off an expensive ring to pay a someone to dig up juicy and harmful gossip to throw a woman's face to forget about the rumors of her being a runaway slave. Rahsta basically throws this info in her face and she ballistically tries to stab Trashta in the heat of the moment. <--- this where people find out she's preggo She literally ruins the life of an innocent woman forced her to through a humiliating trial and her lover (since she was cheating her abusive and gambling husband) is jailed and beaten. Via the Empress she got them banished instead of tortured and executed which is what the slag hubby wanted to do. The slag hubby is all "she tried to harm my unborn child!" Navier is all "hey did you properly investigate? She would never normally lash out like this. Also, how did this information leak out when she guarded it with her life? Isn't everything fishy to you?" The slag hubby didn't wanna talk anymore and squeal over his baby and goes yea whatever lets just banish them.

L0GIC, BrytteM, mmem and 21 others like this.