Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I mainly meant currently translating. I know it’s paused but I thought I missed the news of restarting. Thanks for clarifying.

2. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone caught up with raws, or can provide a link for spoilers on the ultimate end

3. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what was the rumor between Duke Tuania and Rashta? Can someone explain to me? I think I missed this one.

4. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duchess of Tuania, Navier’s good friend, had to divorce her husband because Rashta brought back up old rumours. Viscount Langdel (big fan of the duchess) attacked Rashta with a knife to force her to stop the rumours, got arrested and Duchess of Tuania asked Navier to save him, they left the empire and ended up together later. Turned out it was obviously all a lie, the duke deeply regrets his harsh actions and now hates the reason - Rashta.

5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't these dumbficks ever use there brains and take responsibilities for their actions instead of blaming others. Sure rashata spread the rumors but if you're many years of marriage could become broken like that then well...maybe you yourself are the problem

6. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For novoes is is all about apearance and honor, the rumors stained the wife's honor, so for appearances she had to go.

7. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. What are the old rumors???

8. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry kinda confuse so is Gloriem Really is stupidsue daughter or Elgy just lied to mess up with him? Just want a confirm. Thank

9. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've gathered, Gloriem is not Sovieshu's daughter. Elgy just said that she was because he knew Sovieshu would divert his attention and try to look for Gloriem instead. This means Elgy could have more time to escape. If you think about it, he really is strategic and probably one of the most ambiguous characters I've come across.

10. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchh!! Agree even myself also have a second thought when reading about his letter so he’s really one of a skillful and Hard to keep up with

11. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rashta spread rumours that Duchess Tuania had an affair. Obviously it was all a lie, but Duke Tuania believed it & divorced the Duchess. Now, the Duchess lives happily in the Western Empire with the help of Navier & the Duke regrets everything.

12. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely unrelated but, I don't think the novel is gonna be officially translated as a novel. I think Naver requested the unofficial translator to not translate (this is just an theory) because the novel is being translated in a form of visual novel aka game instead.
    I honestly never seen a web novel get official translatation in the west. :/ maybe some jp ones but so far no kr ones.

Which I think is considered official and I do believe Cinamon games bought the license for it after all (Unless we have Mayu Shinjo case = the original author wasn't even aware her manga had an anime:unsure:).

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Th.ay and rock.doll like this.
  13. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really unfortunate...From what I've seen in the game when you look through the 'album' section, you can tell that the storyline has been cut down considerably. I guess they just plan to stick to the main plot points and cut out any arcs that they deem unnecessary.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Marinette likes this.
  14. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I think many of "dark stuff" that happened later in the novel will be cut. I mean I don't think they'll add it since its Pegi16 and gore is not in the warnings.

Or maybe they end up adding arcs in the extra paid scenes

15. vasilisa

vasilisa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Duchess Tuania’s son? I hope he’s with her :(

16. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really confused. The translator said they contacted Navier and author and agreed on licensing/officially translating the novel. Then something happened and the translator got dmca-ed.

you probably haven’t heard of Wuxiaworld or quidian (I hope I spelled it right). Both have Chinese and Korean web novels translated officially on their platform, although qidian is paywalled so they don’t show up on NU.

17. orichan

orichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding what official translation - It's not just the game. I think there will be an official translation but maybe on a website. This is an excerpt from the translator on that:

"Hello everyone! So I have a mixture of both good news and bad news.

The bad news is that RE advanced chapters won't be back on Patreon, but--RE will come back in some form. There will be a way you can read advanced chapters in the future that will be way better. I can't give a time frame or details but I'm really stoked for it!
    ☝️But backing up slightly there, yes, there will be a video game novel for Remarried Empress and Return of the Female Knight! I'm not on the RE team, but I am on the ROTFK one. That's another project I hope you all will look forward to."

18. Navi_X

Navi_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Are those games the one already in Maybe?

Mifried likes this.
  19. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not both of Sovieshu's and Ergy's but it is her old lover's dauther that Trashta carried along in her womb before she met Stupidshu.

Tt123 likes this.
  20. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duke Elgy left that note to buy time and escape

Tt123 likes this.