Spoiler Reminiscence Adonis

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ianna is a descendant of Roberstein so the Robersteins and Laos are related see.......
    https://sithkazar.github.io/Adonis6.bmp

devince23, syofiaa and ni-b like this.
  2. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminder: everything I wrote above in my spoiler thingy was based on my assumptions and google translate. So anyway, I do have some questions about that family tree (for anyone who has actually read the novel and not skimmed through namuwiki like I did bc namuwiki doesn't give thattt much info :(( ) - how did Roberstein manage to have human descendants? Was it already mentioned in the novel on how she did or is it gonna be mentioned in the future? Bc from what I've read in namu, didn't Roberstein ONLY give birth to Laos? or did she have some other stuff going on which allowed her to have human descendants

3. Sephi-chama

Sephi-chama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't. The character tree is made and updated by a fan reading the fantranslations. It's not 100% cannon, and I don't go out of my way to correct any inaccuracies if it'll lead to spoilers. The Roberstein Clan's origins are explained toward the end of Volume 6.

In short, Laos tried to resurrect Roberstein from only her soul and failed, resulting in a blue male human.

4. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oo so that blue male human should be the first "human Roberstein" dude (like Ianna's ancestor) then. Anyway, thanks for responding c;

kjpo34 and Peerly like this.
  5. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

6. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    so I just read the manhwa up to chapter 142, how far the novel has been translated compared to that chapter? I'd love to read it if the translation is way deeper into the story than the manhwa

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  7. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc the novel translation is further into the story than the manhwa AND the novel translation is more detailed than the manhwa, so I'd suggest reading the novel translation

limueee, Sephi-chama and zephyroths like this.
  8. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also someone apparently drew a fanart of the bahamut "brothers and sisters" (as google translate called it), I'd assume that they're the crown prince & princess of the bahamut empire? I could be wrong, but wow... they really are attractive uwu https://m.blog.naver.com/gpehfdl/221215174795?view=img_1

devince23, syofiaa, minimoni and 5 others like this.
  9. sonablu

sonablu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the Visuals!!

10. Sephi-chama

Sephi-chama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually a part of the official postcard set drawn by ENA (에나) https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.n...321&targetKeyword=&targetRecommendationCode=1
    There are higher res versions of each pic on the artist's twitter account (@enaa97) and instagram (@ena_97_).

Some of the illustrations are spoilery.

Rei8888, syofiaa, Sitron17 and 3 others like this.
  11. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Urgh. So good looking. Sometimes I am thankful that the world doesnt have good looking people to this extent...

12. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Crown Prince Taylon Bahamut and Crown Princess Isabella Bahamut are very beautiful. I can't wait for them to appear in the Webtoon. Can't wait to see a fan art of Empress Shailince Bahamut and Emperor Philliad Sarvon Bahamut to appear in the webtoon as well.

Rei8888, nikyoruu-chan and Katimu like this.
  14. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow okay so it’s finally been revealed in the manhwa in chp 144 that Arhad has some of that devils fragment because he’s an illegitimate child of the emperor.
    I do hope Ianna & Arhad reveal to each other that they both returned to the past

15. Choct15

Choct15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ianna had her social debut during the Foundation day, where the crown Princess also debuted.

She scolded Arhad for going to her debut because he should be laying low to avoid the Bahamut family. But he went so he could be her first dance!

They danced for 2 songs. During the first dance Ianna was a bit awkward and kept stepping on Arhad's feet, then towards the end of the first dance, she loosened up and followed his lead.

She said that they could dance again once Arhad sits on Bahamut throne. ( I think cause Arhad didn't want her to go, waah clingy cute) then the 2nd prince, Schneider asked for a dance.

Ianna was angry because Arhad was bowing down to the prince. In her mind, he shouldn't bow down to anyone because he is the emperor of Bahamut. ( Or something like that)

Schneider tried proposing to her to be a part of his Knight via sword, roses, and something I forgot. She rejected both gifts, and accepted the bouquet of roses because it'll be super rude to keep rejecting the prince. Afterwards there was a THIRD prince, he super lays low and in her former life that prince died earlier. This prince doesn't have the right to usurp the throne since he doesn't have the imperial family genes. ( aDrama?).

Arhad danced with the princess. LOL the princess fell in love at first sight, who wouldn't doe? arhad wasn't paying any attention cause he was watching Ianna dance with the 2nd prince. He was emitting some bloodlust that scared the princess.

The princess tried to recruit arhad as her Knight, but it didn't work out. He was still emitting some of that bloodlust when she asked.

Then arhad disappeared, ianna was looking for him. Then she gave up, and continued to dance with the people she promised earlier : Horrace (?), Heinrich, the other wizard, the Marquis, and the knight ( I think, the people known as the sword and shield of the kingdom).

Then she went to the garden or terrace where Arhad suddenly appeared AFTER SHE MURMURED HIS NAME. LIKE HE APPEARED OUT OF NO WHERE.

Then arhad asked her if she wanted to leave the place, she said yes. He teleported them to his manssion in the capital. He offered her a change of clothes so they could mingle with the commoners on foundation day.

During the walk, they ate street food. He just stared at Ianna, mesmerized by her beauty and how fascinating her reaction was to her surroundings.

16. Choct15

Reading List:
    Link
    [spoiler: " vol. 5 foundation day, ianna' s social debit"]
    During their walk, ianna stared at a cute stuff toy for a long time. Arhad noticed and he won that prize to give it to her.

They bumped into Lalatua and Taro. Taro was holding a lot of shopping bags for her. She belittled Arhad for only buying Ianna a stuff toy *triggered money spending arhad*
    ( Let's not forget, Ianna is a simple girl who loves her sword. She ain't a fan of clothing, shopping, jewels, etc).

So the Lalatua VS Arhad teasing/provoking begins.

Then once separated, Arhad bought a lot of things for Ianna. Most of those items were picked by Arhad. He picked the things which would suit Ianna.

After that, he teleported the bags. Then he told Ianna the night isn't over yet.
    Ianna was wondering why Arhad didn't give her any rose cause it's a tradition to give during foundation day/ social debit ( tbh not sure)

But she shrugged it off, since she got to spend more time with him+ he bought her so many things already. [/Spoiler]

They teleported to the sky, where they are looking down on what's happening to the crowd. She was both scared and fascinated. Arhad held her tighter.

Then they slowly descended to a FIELD OF ROSES. Ianna was angry and surprised cause he already spent so much AND THE ROSES PROBABLY COST A LOT. Since it was winter season.

She joked arhad asking if he was the cause of the limited supply and increase price of the roses.

She then decided to accept the roses with her whole being so she laid down. Arhad just looked at her ( mesmerized and happy that she was happy and v beautiful).

He asked her for a dance, since they were alone. He couldn't wait for the time he'd usurp the throne as it may take 5-10 yrs. Ianna laughs and then agrees to dance.

Ianna was tired and sleepy. Arhad asked if she was sleepy, then she said yes. Arhad said she'd wake her up before midnight. She agrees, she can sleep anywhere and surrender to her fatigue as long as she's with arhad.

She leaned against the tree and succumbed to deep sleep. arhad moved her head gently so that she'll be leaning in his shoulder and not against the tree.

He first ksised her forehead. She didn't wake up. So he went and kisses her lips. She didn't wake up.

Then some silence and reflection of what happened in his past life and how HE TURNED BACK TIME.

He was REMINISCING bout the feelings he felt for Ianna, and his demon memories regarding Ro.

Then at the end of the chapter he admits that the feeling he has been feeling since his first life wasn't an obsession but love.
    And it is still love in this life

17. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this flashback of Arhad's past this is very well written

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  18. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    They both kinda revealed to each other that they remember their own past and Arhad is kinda pissed of at Roberstein.
    Arhad had the largest fragment it is stated in the novel. THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY HIS PATERNAL FAMILY WANT HIM DEAD. It is explained more in the novel just go to Rainy Translations to read more of it.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  19. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg pls theyre so cute!!!! ty for the update

20. Choct15

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree!!