Spoiler Reminiscence Adonis

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Sephi-chama

Sephi-chama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arhad wants Ianna to destroy the Demon's heart. He can't do it himself because he can't touch Roberstein's sword. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the gods, but the Demon's heart is more a detriment to Arhad than anything else at this point. He already has most of the Demon's knowledge, and the Demon's heart is essentially just a huge chunk of evil that drains divine power from Arhad and is passively trying to destroy the world. He doesn't need or want it anymore.

Also, Taylon Bahamut wants it for himself, but I don't know much more on that atm.

2. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did Taylon Bahamut appeared in did the emperor also appeared?
    Why does Taylon Bahamut want The Demon's heart?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    syofiaa likes this.
  3. Airflow

Airflow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Taylon Bahamut appeared in Vol. 4 chapter 16, together with the Empress and the Crown Princess (in different scenes, i mean).

Eraien and Manhwa fan like this.
  4. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theyre both SO :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: honestly Ianna is just as possessive of him & thats why theyre soulmates lol

JoshyM62 and Manhwa fan like this.
  5. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what exactly did that God tree or whatever tree prophecize for Roberstein to kill Roygen?
    From how she turned out after being reincarnated as Ianna, I cannot see her as a saint who would kill her lover because he would've killed other Gods. I mean if she really did kill him for the sake of the world, then it would be ironical, considering that in her past life, Ianna had also killed all those who insulted her, never accepted her and scorned her, which included her own Father.
    I can never imagine Roygen wanting to kill Roberstein back then, so I'm assuming it had something to do with their son, Laos.
    Well, those are my assumptions and doubts. Can anyone solve them?

6. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, even if Roberstein is Ianna past life, they are still diferent people. So Ianna being more morally gray doesn't mean Roberstein also was like this.

Plum2112, Sitron17 and Purple Iris like this.
  7. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    They are different. But it's undeniable that Ianna is Roberstein's reincarnation, so it'd still be satirical if Roberstein really did kill Roygen in order to save the world. Honestly, from the few glimpses of her in Arhad's memory, I cannot really judge her but I prefer Ianna over Ro. I read in some chapters where in Arhad's flashback, she claims of being tired of loving Roygen. It really broke my heart, since he was somewhat similar to past Ianna who wanted to be loved but she was still fine, since no one gave her hope. However, Ro literally gave him hope, only to cruelly take it back and plunge Roygen into despair. Though from what I could infer, Ro still loved him and lied for reasons unknown.
    Ianna is different from Roberstein in this aspect. Regardless of whatever reasons, she'd never lie to Arhad about something like that.

8. sumaiyah97

sumaiyah97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone tell me..is there any novel..what is the ending

9. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one in Korean, though I cannot find its raw version. The translated version, you can find it in novel updates.
    As for the ending, I only know from the spoilers I read in the previous pages. Arhad and Ianna establish an empire of their own officially becoming Emperor and Empress. Ianna still retained the position of his knight after marrying Arhad. And in the end, she finally surpassed Arhad to become the strongest swordswoman. Though if categorised in gender, Arhad is still the strongest swordsman then? In any way, girl power is the strongest in this novel until the end.

svtspeach, minimoni, Esmerid and 2 others like this.
  10. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me, if Laos ever makes his appearance in the novel? Throughout the whole novel, I probably felt sorry for this child. Imagine being praised and worshipped by the whole world while listening to those very people condemn and spit on his Father as the evilest Demon God.

11. Sephi-chama

Reading List:
    Link
    The short answer is yes. I know this is a spoiler thread, but this has to do with some of the biggest plot twists in the entire series, so the rest will be in spoiler tags. Read at your own discretion.

Laos is alive in the novel (in volume 1 when Lebony dies, the story states that one of the two gods still living in the world passed away. The other is Laos). He also has a human incarnation who is a 10-ish year old orphan girl named Elly. Elly has a pet cat named Nissi, who is incredibly attached to and protective of Ianna. Nissi is ultimately revealed to be Lebony, who was reincarnated with Laos' help. Harchen, who was the last member of the Roberstein Clan to carry Roberstein's soul before Ianna was born, remembers the time skip. Laos comes to him and befriends him early on, and they are on a first-name basis. Harchen (and later Herrace) volunteers at the orphanage where Elly is staying when she is first introduced. Elly is talented in magic and later becomes Heinrich's second disciple.

Also, Laos doesn't really seem to care that much about Arhad/Roygen. Laos helped Arhad erase time to create the time-skip, but that's pretty much the only notable interaction between the two that I'm aware of. The sadder part is that the Holy Book of Laos (volume 1) has a lot to say about how parents shouldn't abandon their children...

12. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.
    I had doubted earlier if Laos is alive, he didn't appear when Arhad turned back time, after all, he should have noticed it since he was the creator of the current world. And I sense some complex father and son relationship there. Well, it's natural considering Laos was a child when all that happened and according to child psychology, I wouldn't be surprised if Laos blames Roygen for his Mother's premature death.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    syofiaa, RaiLi, avgxxx and 1 other person like this.
  13. Lamiaxx

Lamiaxx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello , OK I have some questions that I want to ask about this novel...

-Will ianna and arhad have children in the future?

-will arhad know that ianna remember her second life?

-will ianna remember her memories about the holy era ?

-will roas see his mother ianna?

-if anybody knows more information about the end of the novel please tell me

14. sumaiyah97

sumaiyah97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im glad..they will be best emperor n empress

15. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler kind soul :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

Tasnuva likes this.
  16. Carroll

Carroll Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh thank you so much for all these spoilers!:cookie::aww::aww: I love the complexity of the characters in this novel

Tasnuva likes this.
  17. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    So does Laos bear semblance to Roberstein and Ryogen? I read in some chapters, where Phaemdra talked about children of gods inheriting features and powers from both their parents. There was no description of Laos having crimson hair or eyes, were there?

18. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I haven’t read any such description yet

19. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. That's sad. Thanks anyway.

20. Sephi-chama

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Laos' original form is a white dragon, and Roygen's original form is black dragon. They technically predate the actual dragons (the dragons were made in Roygen's image), so Phaemdra calls Roygen a lizard instead. His powers are sort of related to his parents' powers too.

Roberstein's power is Judgment. It allows her to use the providence of Balance (translation tentative) at will. She puts the thing she wants to Judge on one side of the Balance and weighs it against something else of her choosing. If one side of the Balance is heavier than the other, the excess weight/value disappears forever. This is how she used to Judge gods in the Holy Age. She weighed them against the weight of their own karma, and if their sins outweighed the value of their life, they died. She was the most powerful god, so no one could defy her Judgment.

Roygen's power is never named because he wasn't actually aware if it himself. But basically he can erase parts of the Akashic Records.

Laos' power is Law (translation tentative). I don't personally know that much about it yet tbh, but I assume it's the typical 'turn chaos into order' type of deal. Laos can also freely enter the Akashic Records like Roygen/Arhad can. Arhad needed Laos' help to erase the effects of time and create the time-skip.