Spoiler Reminiscence Adonis

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing the infos :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

2. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info.

3. StrawberryMochi

StrawberryMochi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hellos,
    roughly what chapter of the novel matches up with the current updated chapter (ch.153) of the manhwa?
    thank you

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  4. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is strangely sad considering that the latest chapter tells that certain races feel like they saw someone they terribly miss when they saw Ianna.

5. Airflow

Airflow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Volume 4, Chapter 14, Part 2.

StrawberryMochi likes this.
  6. Sephi-chama

Sephi-chama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. It's specifically because Laos misses his mother. (Or more specifically, because he refuses to let go of his mother.) All living things in the Age of Magic are born with Laos' divine power, which later takes on their own color. That's why the two groups most affected by Ianna are members of the mythical races (who are born with a lot of Laos' divine power) and priests (whose color takes after Laos' color).

Edited for grammar.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    syofiaa, MLisMyHubby, Eraien and 7 others like this.
  7. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The more snippets revealed from the age of the gods, the more tragic it becomes. Little Laos misses his mom. :blob_teary:

8. priyakarunakaran

priyakarunakaran New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will Ianna and Arhad learn that Laos/Raos is Roberstein and Roygen's child ? What will be their reaction? Please give some spoilers

terpseachore likes this.
  9. cci_chan

cci_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why this manhwa/novel isn't that talked about when the story is sooo good...been expecting lots of spoilers here but there are only still quite a few. Since I can't wait for the spoilers to pop it made me start reading the translated novel from rainy's site!

Let's set aside that this big boi is (probably) already a trillionaire, a man of many faces, a cinnamon yandere and etc., as much as he is obsessed with Ianna, he still respects her. Why?

- As much as he warns Ianna that he will kill anyone she gets close to if she will disregard him (again) [2nd-lifetime Arhad is probably close to his breaking point I think since he had already tasted the sweet comfort of him and Ianna being close and buddy-buddy with each other] or he won't ever let her marry anyone nor will he let her leave him....he still lets her have her own freedom and personal space. Like when Ianna wanted to go to the west (I think, or was it east?) for at least 2 months he just let her go but afterward tells her that when she comes back he will never ever let her go. Welp, I think Ianna will still win the argument if she wanna be alone somewhere though since Arhad lets her do whatever she wants as long as it's safe and it does not involve her leaving him.

- This happened during the debut party. He respected Ianna's request for him to not go to any other banquet/parties she will attend to even if he REALLY wants to go so no bugs (like Prince Schneider) will come near our baby gurrrl.

This was when it was still risky for Arhad to show up publicly to big events since it might catch the attention of the Bahamut empire. Big boy Arhad needs to lay low BUT he doesn't care ofc if it involves our baby queen lol. In the end, Ianna convinced him. This really made me think that they are on the way to having this really mature relationship where they argue but talk it out instead of forcing their own wants and ignoring each others' opinions. Oh, and they are still not a couple yet on this part but they're getting the eyes of most nobles since they're really eye-catchy and Arhad kinda has this perff bod that makes the females crazy.

- He pushes and helps Ianna to be stronger so that she can someday beat him...even if he TOO doesn't like losing.

- He trusts her and lets her fight as his double during one of Camastros' operation. I'm glad that he isn't this ML who protects the FL so much that they are not letting her do anything. He just lets her grow on her own. And they grow together so much too! Talk about taking it slow, reaaaaaaaaaal sloww IMO lol. At the least, they're getting to know each other and they slowly open their hearts to each other especially Ianna. Communication is key and they are winning it.

There's a lot more to share but I'm currently typing this while working. Work is getting in my way haha I'll share more of their sweet moments when I have more free time since THERE ARE A LOT MORE!

Why Ianna is a baby queen = because in the part of the novel I'm in, Ianna makes me imagine she is this strong swordsman but weak to cute things that's why she can't get mad at Arhad when he shows that depressed puppy face of his. She likes cute stuffs and I think it was mentioned that she isn't aware of it?

I wanna go back to reading (but work is urgh...) because it's getting more lovey-dovey where I'm reading at. It's like their courting stage.

10. cci_chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't get over these 2!!!

So... I didn't read the novel from the start, I was craving for more chapters on the manhwa so I just clicked a random chapter which isn't shown on the manhwa yet.

The Roberstein family visited Ianna at the academy because of Ianna's upcoming debut (I think or was it because of the school foundation/festival where Ianna had to model for her roommate?), I just read the part that the count (Ianna's father) and Sarache? the legal wife of the count is talking to Ianna (at a cafe if I remember correctly?).

So this happened after the modeling chapter [I need to backtrack and read that chapter when I have time] where Sarache saw and heard Ianna's reputation at the academy like her having dirty blood, murdering her grandfather, and etc.

The bad rumors about Ianna being a dirty woman like her mother Lebony who basically blackmailed the count so she can marry into the Roberstein family. Why she did that is because she likes the god Roberstein a lot and uhh the Roberstein family's mana is kinda similar to that of the god hence why she did those deeds.

Going back to the main topic! Ianna is discussing her future plans with both of them. Like telling them that she plans to disinherit? her family name and leave Roanne (their country). And because Sarache, the countess, feels very guilty about not protecting Ianna from the rumors since she was a child they can't go against her decisions. She thought before the rumors would just die down as time/years go by but ofc it didn't because this is some juicy gossip from a very well-known founding family of the kingdom and they didn't do anything about the mistreatment of Ianna at their mansion too so ofc even the lowly maids take advantage of this.

And BAM! Arhad suddenly appeared calling Ianna. The Roberstein couple looked back and saw Arhad, then Ianna said that she will follow this man after graduation. Sarache asked if she would marry him and Ianna flat out said no and to not ask any more questions about him. Ianna mentioned something about the 4th promise to the lady I forgot if that was mentioned in the manhwa bec I forgot about it too.

I think the discussion ended with them saying sorry and etc to Ianna...

Ianna is about to get her dress from a store when her roommate asked her if she would like to wear the dress she made for Ianna. She refused because our baby girl's shy~ Her roommate became sad when Ianna turned her down then Sarache (the countess) saw the roommate (I think Priscilla's her name? I forgot) hugging Ianna on her back which is quite a shock since we all know Ianna isn't fond of physical contacts etc, she's like a prickly sea urchin.

Her roommate asked the lady countess if she can convince Ianna to not wear the mass-produced dress she is about to pick up from a store and just wear the dress she made. Sarache can't intervene in any of Ianna's decisions and said they have also tried convincing her (Ianna) about it because the dress she made was really pretty, so the roommate was sad again.

Ianna got guilty because she remembers that she always doesn't say thank you to her roommate because the roommate says it first. Then she said that the dresses she makes are too good for her to wear, then our little Ianna blushes.

In the end, she wore the dress her friend made for her! Which is a simple white dress but really pretty.

While on the carriage, Ianna's half-brother gave her a rose and Ianna took it and it made her brother smile warmly. At the palace, (I don't know where the debut party is held palace or castle?) all eyes were on the Roberstein family. I think it was rare to see the Roberstein fam since they moved to the countryside but they still retain power and wealth I think, since they're one of the 5 founding families of the kingdom.

Then one by one, well-known figures approach Ianna which makes her more of an eye-candy to the other nobles. Herrace approach her first I think, then Maimaye, Heinrich/Hayanrihi? the archmage on the tower one of the Camastros and Herrace's grandpa. Maimaye (the fire archmage? on the south where Arhad and Ianna visited with the dwarf) gifted Ianna a magical rose. When she says bloom the magical flower blooms and when she says wilt? the flower returns to a normal stem.

Of course, the party ain't complete without our big boi Arhad which surprised Ianna since only noble families can enter the debut party. This time, Arhad goes as an adopted son of a viscount lol. Arhad asked for Ianna's first dance because it's Ianna's coming of age and funnily, Ianna stepped on Arhad a few times while dancing. They had a miscommunication again and our boi goes a bit yandere.

Ianna asked if he will tire of her if he just likes her as a person, if so, it will be better for her to be a liege for someone else. Irked at the thought, Arhad told Ianna to shut up if she wants to go to someone else and leave him and yada-yada he'll rip the throats and limb of theirs.

"I will never let you go. So don't even think about leaving me."
    And the waltz ends.

The 2nd music played and Ianna wants to clear the misunderstanding between them so she asked Arhad for a dance again. Ianna told Arhad that he doesn't find his thoughts disagreeable and she likes it that he wants her by his side. She also told Arhad he doesn't need to worry since she has no intention of leaving him. Now that I'm typing this it makes me think Ianna is a bit masochist? but they both want it like that so I dunno since they each have each others' consent? Anyway, it's cute reading it from a novel's perspective but It will be weird to hear that in reality.

"Please don' cast me aside."
    Our boi got flustered ofc and started stuttering (awww) then goes all blushy dere-dere like a fluffy cinnamon roll coated with extra sugar.

And the misunderstanding was solved. He told her that aside from being his knight, he also wants to be emotional companions and share hearts with each other. Then he tells her he'd like it if she makes more mistakes so she can rely more on him which made Ianna frown since she doesn't like making mistakes. Of course, it only applies to her since if others messed up he'd penalize them for it. This boy, really!

Ianna was more relaxed dancing now and she calmly followed Arhad's lead and didn't step on his feet lol, until...

I'll attend every party you attend, Arhad said. Arhad plans to so no one can keep their eyes on our girl. She didn't like it because it will garner him much attention which he shouldn't yet since it's not the right time. Prince Schneider's name kept being mentioned by Ianna on their discussion too so Arhad again is irritated.

So, since Ianna doesn't like him being on the current debut party and catching almost everyone's attention...Arhad proposed that Ianna should step on his foot as hard as she can to make him leave.

"But you need to leave with me under the pretext of helping me. Come on now — step on me." Silly little boy~

Then he goes smooth-talking asking Ianna on a date. Arhad promised that they'll be back at the party again before midnight since all attendees need to bid farewell/leave together at midnight or something like that. But before they could slip away of the party Ianna says she needs to dance first to those she had promised to dance with. Arhad's okay with waiting and suddenly hugs her~ and tells her he trusts her I wanna steal this boi for myself. Everything's well and all then...

Prince Schneider, out of the blue asked Ianna for a dance! The prince and Arhad go all hostile with each other while asking and greeting each other.

A little backstory:
    During the founding festival(?) at the academy, there was something like a bid/auction and a masked man bought (I don't know what term to use since I skipped this part of the novel) Ianna for 500,000 gold. It was our boi Arhad who paid the large amount and the Prince lost the bid which is a stomp on his royal pride. The prince didn't know who the random guy was. This is why the Prince is so keen to getting Ianna on his side, and it's also not because of romantic interests (yet, I think) but because she has the talent to help him. Not sure if this will turn into a romantic one later on bec he doesn't like it when Arhad is near Ianna...he's a bit ambiguous about how he feels like he's not sure if he wants Ianna's talent or if a romantic feeling is mixed in already?

And so this is why the prince is hostile to Arhad at the party, Arhad reminds him of the 500,000 gold man. Even when Arhad is polite to the prince he exudes this arrogant air like I'm on the top chain! Oh, since Arhad needed to bow while greeting the prince, Ianna kinda doesn't like it since she knows our boi is way above the prince, like he's the prince of Bahamut Empire and the future king plus he's way stronger than him too.

The prince saw Arhad and Ianna were all hugging and being sweet that he thought they're a pair. The prince tried recruiting Arhad too but he's got lots of excuses to give why he can't.

The prince asked Ianna for a dance again but before that.....
    1st gift: He tried to gift Ianna a sword. This sword was what Ianna was given when she became the duchess in the 1st timeline and the sword she used till she died. It was a sword crafted by a dwarf too and it's really valuable. The prince says this is worth more than 500,000 gold. Ianna denies this gift before the crowd at the party because it's too heavy a burden to receive when she and the prince ain't that close.

2nd gift: A perfume so rare that only 5 is produced a year. Ianna rejected it again.

3rd gift: Roses from the royal family's garden. Since this is already the third gift and it will make Ianna look bad and make enemies if she still rejects it, she has no choice but to accept.

These 3 gifts were like the prince showing off, and to like, bring a bit of his pride back since he lost to the man who auctioned Ianna for 500,000 gold.

After Ianna received the roses, Lilith the prince's fiance, and Angelina the princess who is also debuting showed up.

Lilith was kind of envious since the prince gifted our Ianna lots of luxurious/rare items when he hadn't done that to her before. And she goes prying like why would he gift Ianna the roses just because she is simply talented. Our Ianna noticed that she is being wary so she tried to make herself look like she's burdened with the prince's gift. Insert some more noble talk here, then the discussion ended when Lilith asked where she bought her dress then the prince gestured the orchestra to start the music.

The prince asked Ianna for a dance, which she has no choice again but to accept and...

I think this spoiler was shared before so I'll keep it short.
    Prince saw her sister Angelina looking at Arhad in a daze so he said to Arhad why not dance with Angelina. Then they dance and Arhad goes in a bad mood while on the lookout for Ianna. He let's out a little bloodlust so the girl would be afraid of him which, sadly, didn't work that much, this princess is a bit dense since she's like a flower in a garden beautifully cared for knowing only the good things, etc. she was more curious at Arhad after their dance and even went so far as to go to the academy to visit Arhad later on.

The prince and Ianna's discussion while dancing:
    He said that his real gift to Ianna was the flowers since he knows he will reject his first 2 gifts and the reason he presented the other gifts was so he can show Ianna that he does not fall behind the man who auctioned her for 500,000 gold.

Schneider was so mad he lost the auction which made him humiliated and insulted since he's the prince, lots of pride ya know. So he goes to check if the 500k cheque is real. He goes so far as personally checking it with the bank if it's legit and it was. He got more insulted when the account is under the bank managed directly by the royal family. It's like a total defeat for him since the man, like, spent 1M gold in total will go into more detail on this later when I read this part in the novel. And this was the guy's first-ever total defeat that even looking at the number 5 makes him neurotic hahaha!

11. Sayani. S

Sayani. S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will Arhad and Ianna get together?

12. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they are currently fake dating and Ianna just found out that arhad is in love with her but arhad hasn't told her. She found out by how he acts towards her. Sadly, Ianna is on her journey/ vacation to the desert and now they are away from each other.

13. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, amazing translator, do you know when ianna recovers or if she ever recovers her memories as robenstain? Do you know when they meet like on whta volume they meet laos as a child and if arhad ever finds out he had a child with robenstain?

14. Sephi-chama

Reading List:
    Link
    It really depends on how you define "get together"...

1. It's a gradual process. She starts in volume 3, when Arhad crushes the orc's heart and steals its divine power. She sees a bit more at the end of Volume 6, when she sees the Demon's heart/Roberstein's sword in Pandemonium. She starts "obtaining" Roberstein's memories from the pieces of Phaemdra in Volume 7.

2. Elly is introduced in Volume 8. Arhad =/= Roygen, so Arhad never had a child with Roberstein.

15. cci_chan

Reading List:
    Link
    After Arhad won the bidding at the auction, Ianna was really mad at him! She thinks he just bought her for 500,000 gold. Arhad took Ianna away outside immediately after throwing the cheque at the prince and they went on to bicker then yada-yada if I remember correctly, there was even a kabedon scene then Eiji showed up haha. He explained what happened after they walked out the scene. Looks like Arhad won’t be losing half a million gold! (I want that 500,000 gold cheque, please TnT) The professor’s came on a decision to cap the bidding price to a 100 gold. After relaying the message Eiji left the 2 again and then our babies concluded that Ianna will just work for the 100 gold that Arhad had paid for Ianna (Arhad didn’t really “buy” Ianna, the plan was she will buy herself on the auction through a proxy but the amount went enormous when the prince joined the bid. It surpassed 5 digit value already and Ianna don’t have that much so Arhad stepped in and went one on one bidding with the prince)

Mufufufu Arhad decided that Ianna should accompany him for half a day at the night market because he wants to eat good food at the restaurant but would be too lonely *awwww* Arhad was so cute draggin Ianna whenever he spotted any seafood (bec Ianna llikes seafood kyoooot)

This scene was so shoujo-ish! It was already midnight, there were even fireworks haha they went to a hill for a breath of fresh air. Arhad said she’s finished paying back the 100 gold and she doesn’t owe him anything more. Aaaaand ta-daaa Ianna bought Arhad something, nothing fancy, just a first-aid kit for his face when she had hit him before when they were fighting.
    While Ianna was fixing Arhad’s face, Ianna asked why he didn’t dodge when she misunderstood him. He knew that Ianna doesn’t like it when he spends so much amount on her but he doesn’t mind at all (because he’s wiling to spend all for her haha) Arhad knows this so he accepted being hit and wouldn’t mind getting slapped by Ianna as many times if she would treat him like now again.

These two! Really!! They’re having such a calm conversation about their fight, it makes me jealous of their relationship!!! Arhad says sorry but was blissfully happy how Ianna is treating him
    Ianna had given Arhad her Knight’s oath!!
    “I will stand by your side until the “DAY I DIE”, I will walk into the “FUTURE TOGETHER WITH YOU”.”
    (Come on are these wedding vows???, seriousllyyyy)

The spoilers below are what happened after the above and after the spoilers I shared before on this thread (the part about the debut party).

Ianna wasn’t really font of the princess because in the first timeline she was like a...coward(?) Well since she’s the typical princess who knows only the good things when the war began on the previous timeline she was terrified that she went to her brother prince schneider for help.

And so Ianna thinks the princess is not well-suited with Arhad as she’ll only be a bother to him.

After the princess’ dance with Arhad, she asked Ianna more about Arhad. Ianna noticed that the princess likes Arhad but she turned down the princess’ request. (Great job Ianna *hugs).
    I think prince Saiwe is the 3rd prince? Can’t remember...

Ianna was surprised why Prince Saiwe requested a dance from her as they are not really acquainted with one another. He mentions that she knows Ianna but she can’t remember when/where they met.

After the dance he asks her to take care of him (something like you say to a colleague in a sense)
    P.S. I was really surprised when I knew who he was later in the chapters haha Ianna really wanted to smack him because of what he had “kind of reported” to ____ to get to his good graces. That was a really cute and fluffy scene.

I wish I could type more >..> but kinda lazy and busy at the same time. Please forgive my grammatical errors, didn’t double check it nggh...

I learned just now that @Sephi-chama is the translator of the novel!!! Thank you so-so-sooooo muuuuch *lemme give you a virtual kiiiisss for making my heart happy with these 2 babies!!!* I can’t wait for your new chapter *huuuugs*

16. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    In the chapter Bonds, the one where Rikijen reveals his backstory to Ianna, before that there is a scene where a man finds a rift in pandemonium. Who is that man?
    Also, is the wall blockage in Ianna's heart ever explained, the one which the spirits often mentioned? And what did Laos do to prevent humans like Ianna (who have a ridiculously huge amount of divine power clumped in their hearts,) from living long?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    Plum2112 likes this.
  17. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may or may not have posted this before (I have goldfish memory), but I MTL the namu wiki (click here for namu wiki in corean) and saw that Priscilla ends up with
    Saiwè.

Of all things I'm sharing something veeeery random, but:
    a) I'm happy that best girl found true love;
    b) Since it's all MTL, I was afraid to share something that was translated wrongly.

But lots of interesting things there. Google can MTL it automatic (at least in a laptop/computer, dunno about mobile), so it's pretty easy to do it.

Eraien, RaiLi, Esmerid and 1 other person like this.
  18. Sephi-chama

Reading List:
    Link
    This was already answered previously in this thread. It was Taylon Bahamut.
    This will be explained in the current chapter being translated (Ch. 23 Dragon).
    This was explained by Arhad back when he's teaching Ianna about divine power. Human hearts, physically, are not designed to live very long regardless of how much divine power one has.

Yup. They're cute together. It's also a nice parallel to Ianna and Arhad's relationship because Ianna and Saiwè are pretty similar in their views about love.
    Also, Ianna gets lowkey jealous over the fact that Saiwè and Priscilla kissed with tongue before she and Arhad did and decides to get some herself. Lmaooo

19. Deleted member 295392

Deleted member 295392 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, Thanks a lot, translator!!!! ( @Sephi-chama ) A thanks @cci_chan for sharing those lovely moments, they make me feel so happy!!!:blobmelt: :blobbunny::blob_pompom:

20. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it was explained earlier, I'm sorry I must've skipped that part. Thanks for explaining again, btw.
    Also, Ianna seems to not want to lose to Arhad in this matter either I see.