Resolved Request to move thread

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by GabeZhul, Jan 19, 2019.

1. GabeZhul

GabeZhul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I have decided to post a bunch of chapters of an old story of mine gathering dust on my hard drive onto Community Originals... and then only noticed that I magnificently managed to post them on the wrong sub-board after I have already finished for the day. Could I ask a nice mod to kindly move it over to Community Fictions? It would be much appreciated.

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a report button, you can use that

Blitz likes this.
  3. kyzer

kyzer ⚠The Rebellion Stalker⚠

Reading List:
    Link
    How about putting it at scribble hub?

4. GabeZhul

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, it's not serious enough for "proper" online publishing. It's just a fun little side-project of mine, I wouldn't even upload it anywhere if not for my pal's insistence that it's decently entertaining.

That said, I just noticed it got moved, so yay. Please ignore this thread from now on.

5. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Scribble hub is also not a proper publisher, unless they were getting paid to write there then its a proper publisher.

6. GabeZhul

Reading List:
    Link
    What I mean is that it's a site dedicated to publishing written works. I am perfectly fine with just throwing my work up on this NU sub-board. If people see it and like it, it's fine. If not, that's fine too. I don't want to bother with registering to a whole new site and all the additional hassle, and for what? More exposure? I would have to actually care about that on the first place, which I don't, so it's perfectly fine here.

runsing and canaria23 like this.