Spoiler Requesting spoilers for [God Emperor] - where does it go?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Overboer, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Overboer

Overboer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi.
    So thought about peeking up this novel, but was discouraged by reviews and decided to pass on it.
    Still interested where author takes the store based on some of the spoilery comments - hence this question.

What i understand: MC's current wife renages to his archnemesis ex --> sell all the juicy info on MC for profit --> villain queen goes and tricks MC into having kids with her --> MC finds out and says "F u all, i had enough" --> queen for whatever reason (perhaps cause she is a millenia-years old emotions aren't for her anymore or she had enough other kids and that's ok at that point) pushes away those children and props them up as disciple-tools with misguided hatred for their father --> ???

And what's next? Where does all this Santa Barbara go and end up?

Thanks

2. Tallion

Tallion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the fiancee from 800 years ago did have a good reason to kill him and all the current BS she does against him also aren't without reason. It's a very complex story. The Kunlun bigshots from 800 years ago that are still alive and gods from 100k years ago all had/have plans and made arrangements for him. That spacetime monk Xu Mi for example, made an opportunity for the MC to go back to the begining of time to condense a grade 1 saintwill, something that apparently has never been done (at least to anyone's knowledge). This plot is the lastly translated one: c2622...
    I was really hyped since i saw chapters being added again on an archive site, but they were probably just released stacked chapters from WN...the translator's gone dead for more than a year already and i tried reading a couple of MTL chapters but they give me eyecancer...hoped the novel would at least be on novelhi, a site that gives slight hope for abandoned novels in the form of a slightly better MTL...at least a comprehendable read compared to other MTLs with only the usual bad grammar and just occasional incomprehensible outbursts of cancer.