Discussion requests?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by eskarleh, Nov 7, 2021.

1. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't done art in a long time since I've lost my passion for it, but I've recently had an urge to draw. I wanted to draw fan art for some of the novels I've read which is basically any character from my list (BL Novels I've Sacrificed My Sleep For). I wanted to ask for any thoughts on what I should draw.

if you dont have any idea then just answer this
    how was your day?
    I've been sleeping a fuck ton, and I mean like 15-17 hours which is too much. other than that though i had an exam yesterday. it was easy which gives me false hope that i did good. whenever i'm too confident my grade is lower than what I originally assume.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  2. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know that feeling, don't like it XD

Cutter Masterson and eskarleh like this.
  3. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    it's horrible. like you believe it was easy and you're like yeah i aced this shit, but nah you get your grade and turns out you failed. has happened too many times that i'm traumatized at this point.

4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Been there. Done that. Bought the shirt. Which basically means I live through it so many times. I’ve lost count. Well, life’s a b@tch than you die. Lol. Just kidding. Well, maybe only halfway kidding

Mr. Tired likes this.
  5. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    no kidding. i've set my expectations so low that i won't be surprised with what i receive. does it still hurt? oh definitely, but at least i won't be surprised.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  6. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Draw Fox!Xue Ling? :aww:

7. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    idk how to take each part of ur message and answer it seprately like others did so ima just put it in different sentences xd

uh- regarding ur art, i've checked ur list and woah you read a ton of bl!!!! you're a potential someone i'd dm for to join my discord xd and so i have also seen a lot of unfamilar novels i haven't read yet too, (u really like film emperor theme, dont u), but there it is! you got my fav novel there too!!!!! the fish! the disabled tyrant fish system!!! i swear ive reread it twice already lol. Anyway, i think you can try drawing the fish like different version? (i think others have already drew it before? not sure now) or maybe you can try drawing the human fish, fish human version, the version when they get married or their children wearing hunting matching clothes!! Let me know what u think xd ( i think there's only like 2 or 3 novels ive read inside ur list there)

My day is as bad as ever, but im still thinking of how to survive here, haven't given up yet.
    Also, i used to sleep a lot like u too, it's not good honestly but i didn't have anything better to do beside sleeping, now life started to fuck me up and im tryna live like a normal human being here, other than that, we're same in that grade part, it's like when u think it's easy but the smart ass kid of the class thought it was hard lmao so we overestimate our brain and thus lead to that, i always got high grade for something i least expected, like omg i boomed this shit then tada! i passed with a good grade lol, but it's so fuxking disappointing whenever i thought of it to be easy and i got lower score for it like bruhhhhh

8. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    oh gosh, I actually stopped updating that list. there's a lot in my private reading list and there's two other lists with 5-10 novels on there and that's not including the tabs of on-going novels that I'm reading. about the idea on what to draw, ngl that sounds like a good idea. I'll try to draw his human form and probably the kids too.

it's getting better, but I still sleep/nap a lot. i ended up doing good on the exam. made a 94 with only an hour or two looking over notes. it's heartbreaking to see that you failed something you were so confident in.

Alexcia likes this.
  9. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh yeah do tye kids too! And share them whether here or in discord, i put up the art channel too.

That good 94 over that much time needed, you're doing good! And yeah it's heartbreaking really, but that's also how i learned to never overestimate myself too

eskarleh likes this.
  10. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    will do.

Alexcia likes this.