Picked Up Rescuing the Beautiful and Strong yet Miserable Second Lead Character

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by lilly2805, Apr 20, 2022.

1. lilly2805

lilly2805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Rescuing the Beautiful and Strong yet Miserable Second Lead Character

Raw Link: shubaow, jjwxc

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...d-strong-yet-miserable-second-lead-character/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    It's been a year and 7 months now, when this was posted it was at 8 months since it was last updated. The novel itself is really interesting even with only a few part chapters uploaded. By the reviews, it's supposed to be a really good novel so it would be really nice if it was picked up so I can continue reading it :blobsmilehappy:

Luo Han read a xianxia novel in which everyone is in love and sacrifices everything for love. Later, she was summoned and transmigrated into the book. She then learned that she was actually the incarnation of the Heavenly Law in the novel.

In the later part of the novel, the protagonists waged war for love and almost destroyed the world. In order to save herself, she had to embark on the journey to save the world. The best way to stop the war was to prevent the blackening of the second male lead character.

Ling Qingxiao, the second male character, was the most beautiful and strong yet miserable in the entire book. He was originally the legal son, but was exchanged with the illegitimate son, the male lead. Ling Qingxiao grew up as an illegitimate son and suffered from extensive abuses. Later, their identity was revealed, but his biological mother and adoptive mother all protected the male lead, and even the female lead stabbed Ling Qingxiao fatally for the male lead.

Ling Qingxiao fell into the abyss with a slight chance of survival, he literally crawled back from hell. From then on, he blackened and thoroughly dominated the whole world.

It was too late when Luo Han transmigrated, Ling Qingxiao had fallen into the abyss. She could only rescue Ling Qingxiao and talk to him about truth, kindness and beauty every day, trying to get him to do a good job in his career and not to fall in love.

Later… Ling Qingxiao indeed did a good job in his career, unifying the six realms, dominating heaven and earth, yet she was detained.

“I heard that if someone wants a child, they need to plead a wish to the Heavenly Law?”

“I want to stay together for a long time, with generations of offspring filling the house. I don’t know whether Heavenly Law will allow it or not.”

Luo Han was the incarnation of the consciousness of the Heavenly Law. In the six realms, she could hear all kinds of swearing to heaven every day. Such as–

The original male lead: “The Heavenly Law is not fair, I want to go against the heaven!”

Luo Han: Don’t be a scam, I don’t even know who you are.

Some random male character: “If anyone under the heaven dares to bully her, I will kill everyone in the world!”

Luo Han: What did you say? Say that again?!

The beautiful and strong yet miserable second lead character: “I only wish my heaven to be safe, happy, in good health, and well.”

You are the only thing I want in my whole life.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
  2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting

3. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
  4. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AnniePoo

AnniePoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -This should get picked up because
    These chemistry between the FL and ML is off the charts
    -They're fun to watch, in addition to side characters, which will land this under the rofam +comedy genre
    -From page 1, I quickly became hooked. And while I typically find cultivation storylines boring, this didn't get bogged down in unnecessary details.
    (please don't make me suffer through the MTL)

6. zellepotch

zellepotch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    picking it up :)

hypersniper159 likes this.
  7. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
    AnniePoo likes this.
  8. zellepotch

zellepotch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already trying to give it a space in my time table for update, I should be able to work things out next Monday :)

9. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it has been 5 months since you said this, I'll be putting it back up for pick up as there hasn't been any confirmation about setting it in your schedule or any updates

Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
    AnniePoo likes this.
  10. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not the one who wrote it or the summary attached above, this is simply a pick up request for a translator to make this into English so that those who do wish to read something like this will be able to.

AnniePoo likes this.
  11. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel has been picked up