Forgotten Title RESOLVED: Forgotten Danmei Transmigration Series! Help!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by moxiangtongxiu_fan, Jan 10, 2019.

1. moxiangtongxiu_fan

moxiangtongxiu_fan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help! I was reading an amazing danmei novel and fell asleep before I favorited the title and have lost it. D;

It's a (system) transmigration novel. MC doesn't have a past, but he travels between worlds as a male supporting character. In his first world, he transmigrates a prince in ancient China, and (unknown to him) the ML (a MAX level transmigrator joins the world as the MC of the story, a war general). The MC/supporting role tries his best to keep the story on track, but the ML/general does his best to derail the story because he falls in love with the MC. The original story was MC falls in love with FL, goes off to war, overthrows the king, with help of supporting male (who does it because of love for FL but ends up in prison for it). The story actually goes with the supporting role filling in for the FL, helping lead the revolt, goes to prison, etc. The arc ends with the MC following the original story ending (to try to get as many points as he can) and leaves the ML to rule as king to wander alone.

Novelupdates, I think, only has up to this point on the website, but the translator had more on their website.

They go back to the world in-between and ML realizes that the supporting character was actually a transmigrator and follows him into the next world for revenge.

Next arc is an Apocalyptic story. ML continues to derail story and MC tries to get it back on track while pretty much becoming ML's wife.

When they go back to the in-between world MC is pissed, ML apologies and says he'll help him in the next role and try to help him score max points (liar).

Nest as a western fantasy arc with MC as a Dark elf BOSS (courtesy of his system which wanted to keep him and the ML as far away from each other as possible) and ML as a blond hair son of god. ML continues to derail the story, while MC continues to try to keep it on track. Ends with ML getting killed by the MC (losing all points, and because of the ML) and then the MC kills himself.

When they go back to the in-between world ML confesses and MC runs away to the next world to---- tbc.

The translator had 2 more arcs translated. ;_____; Please help.

Side note I remember ML's system is 0007.

2. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead

3. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    it hasn't been tled for so long

moxiangtongxiu_fan likes this.
  4. moxiangtongxiu_fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Thank you! I've spent the last 3 hrs looking for this without finding it!

5. moxiangtongxiu_fan

Reading List:
    Link
    The tl had an update on 12/04 that updating would be a priority. I'm hoping it'll align with me catching up. XD

Mnemosyne likes this.
  6. Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? The tranlator-san is still working on it?:aww: Yay! I thought she dropped it :blobsweat:

7. moxiangtongxiu_fan

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like it! *thank god* it is super well written. I can't imagine it being forever unfinished.

I mean, it's been longer than a week, but as of last month tl is still working away, so it's definitely not forgotten.

8. Mnemosyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... I'm afraid that we got excited for nothing... at least for the first part because 12/4/18 means 12 April 2018 :blobsweat::blobcry:

9. Mnemosyne

Reading List:
    Link
    moxiangtongxiu_fan likes this.