Forgotten Title (RESOLVED) I remembered this scene but forgot which story it is from, help please

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Pristine Xia, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, last night suddenly I want to re-read and continue reading a certain story. It is about a female MC in ancient era. I remembered bits of scene so if what I was about to describe sounds familiar to you, please let me know or feel free to throw some guesses too. I will check it out.

So, the MC is actually very beautiful but somehow wear a disguise to look plain/ugly. She was at the moment being pursued by a certain prince (possibly the ML). Pursued as in.. the prince went to her school/academy first, wanting to prevent MC from escaping but MC disguised herself several times (MC used her agent skill from previous life). She was disguised as one of his guards then changed to one of the male servants/attendants of the noble children in the academy.

She barely left the school ground by being carried by a big bird. But she almost got caught when being carried by the bird because the prince summoned his beast(iirc a phoenix) which is some kind of celebrity in the eyes of the birds so the bird who carried MC wanted to go back to catch a glimpse of its 'idol' but somehow MC managed to escape from there and go to the city.

The prince didn't give up. He hunted down MC in the city for several days and MC hardly escaped again by revealing her real face (which is very beautiful like a goddess) to distract the guards looking for her. The said guards were told to look for plain-looking woman so they won't expect a very beautiful and noble-looking lady as the one they were looking for. The prince got instantly suspicious when he received no progress in the report but heard the talk about seeing a goddess in the city. He guessed she is MC and almost caught her but again, MC slipped out from his reach by getting inside the carriage of some noble guy who she threatened with a knife to not say anything when a carriage with the prince inside bumped into them for questioning.. just like that the prince missed MC.. but later he realized that MC was more than likely to be inside the carriage he passed awhile ago.

Oh, and MC has a guy friend who is a noble too.. they originally want to go to the same destination (I forgot where) but MC told him that they must go separately to there as to not make the prince easily capture them (or rather the MC).. so the guy friend went alone but on the way there he was followed by the prince's spy but the spy didn't find any clue about the MC's location.. and how, I think this noble guy hinted that he is interested in MC before but they stayed friend. This noble guy is also the kind that often go provoking other and as blunt as MC, iirc... he definitely is not the gentle kind of person. But more like MC's partner of crime in seeking trouble.

Sounds familiar anyone?
    Somehow the scenes where the prince often almost outwitted and captured MC kept replaying in my head.. and I want to continue reading it but I truly forgot the title of the story..

Also, MC might have a sister/stepsister/female cousin who studies in the same school as her.. the sister was also said to be the most beautiful lady in the kingdom (but actually, MC is). She is in the genius/advanced/smart class while MC is not iirc.

I think that's all.. I will add more details if I can remember more. Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Tashady

Tashady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pristine Xia likes this.
  3. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked it and skimmed many chapters and found the scene I described before starting around ch. +90

That was really quick. Thank you for the help!

4. Tashady

Tashady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My pleasure!