Spoiler Return of the Goddess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shem, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC's name really surprise me :blobsweat_2:
    Is this story have a lot fluff? :aww:
    Who is ML? When MC and ML first meet?
    Spoiler too please ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

3. Shinygold13

Shinygold13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is Mr. Chang

Anyway, I'm currently reading the raws and I just wanna share how ML first met the MC

The MC did not really met the ML but the ML was the one who had seen her a long time ago and developed feelings from afar.
    The ML was involved in a car accident with his father who died while he was hospitalized. Then, one day the MC was admitted to the same hospital due to her health -mtling this so I'm not sure- because she was so fat due to taking steroids. The ML was captivated by the MC's smile because she still looked radiant despite being in the hospital, he thought that it doesn't matter that she looks fat because she laughed beautifully. The ML then watched through a window as the MC walked through the garden, being spoiled by her parents, and looking so cute while doing so and this made him feel better.

In the future, when MC asked him how did they met because ML posted in his weibo that they are old friends and she hadn't recalled any memory of meeting him, ML told her: "I was waiting for you every day in the window nine years ago. Three days that month it rained, and for three days you did not appear."

and then he also said: "You do not know, every day you go out for a walk is the moment I most look forward to."
    lastly: "So you are a very important to me ... an old friend, though you do not know my existence at all," He smiled at Ninxi for a long time. "Ningxi, thank you for your smile for the most difficult time of my life. "
    Because during this time his father died so ML was forced to take over the company at a young age..while recovering his health.

This is really love at first sight for our beloved ML!

4. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! :love: BTW do you know who was the girl mentioned in one of the recent chapters? The one who "will be coming back"? Does she play a significant role in this novel? Is she part of the ML's past? o_O

5. Shinygold13

Shinygold13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t finished the novel yet but from what I read, this girl is in love with the ML but she is not a rival of the MC. Actually, MC and this girl hit it off quite well as they both admire each other’s beauty -she’s the girl driving the red sports car that MC saw and commented on when they left the party- The two are very good friends....hopefully this holds true until the end.

Anyway, when Miss Bai saw how overprotective the ML is of the MC, she gave up in pursuing him, saying that when their friends told her he has someone in his heart, she did not believe them but upon seeing how he arrived quickly to save MC from her group’s interrogation -they’re just asking around and not bullying her except Mr. Jiang who keeps on insulting MC but that’s because he has personal issues- Miss Bai finally accepts the fact that she cannot have ML. She later on defends MC when the sister or relative of Jiang insults her because ya know, in their pov MC doesn’t deserve ML

6. Aurora123

Aurora123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then one thing what is the history of that young master cheng or something and his fiance because it looks like he was looking for ning xi when he held the party for the teacher

7. JunWuXie

JunWuXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump i need spoileerr about the past

8. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were the ones who bullied her when they were in high school.. Him looking for her was to see how she is faring at this time. Unknown to him, he has a crush on her too. At this current time he is a little bit remorseful on what he had done to Ning Xi.
    Do you want me to spoil you on what exactly happen when they were in high school? I'm done with the novel..

9. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    Much appreciate spoilers.:cookie:

10. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I may spill lots of spoilers that may ruin your reading...
    Let's go back to when she was in high school.

They were quite rich and that's why she was able to study in an elite school; mixing with the wealthy and famous.
    One time due to some illness, she was hospitalised and was injected with hormones which resulted in her sudden obesity. Despite the fact of being "fat", she went around the hospital trying to help other patients. She was always cheerful. And because of her cheerfulness, it comforts other patients when the saw her cheerful demeanor/countenance. One of those patients was Mr. Chang. He was hospitalised because he was in an accident which took his father's life but not his. He was in a depressive state, and each time he saw her in the gardens of the hospital from the window of his room,he felt comforted and encouraged. One day, she didn't appear in the garden below his window and he was disappointed and sad. He didn't know that something happen to her.
    Somewhere in that period, he sent her a note via his cousin who studied in the school next door.
    Before Ning Xi could open it, it was snatched away by that hateful girl who was paranoid that her boyfriend was being seduced by ning xi. She thought that ning xi had a crushed on him. She believed that ning xi being fat and ugly has no right to have crushes on any guys in the school especially her "boyfriend" She and some of her friends took her bag and cellphone and then locked her up in the utility room.
    Because her father couldn't reach her on the phone, he went searching for her which resulted him getting hit by a drunk driver resulted in death. She didn't even get to see her father one last time in the hospital.
    As for that young master Cheng, he lived with his guilt because he didn't speak the truth about ning xi having a crush on him. That note wasn't his and he didn't refute it. He let things happen which went out of hand.

11. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp. I'm still curious on reading how things play out in the current times and much appreciate your spoilers. :aww:
    I'm completely fine with still wanting to read it because I want to read how things play out for her happy ending. Unlikes Hidden marriage which >> officially was okay to read until my xiao bao rarely show up.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  12. Aurora123

Aurora123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

13. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler o.o

14. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers? What happens to the people that bullied her and did both her parents die in the drunk driver accident or was it just her father cause it seems like both of them are dead in the translated chapters.

15. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    It was just her father who died in the accident..followed by her mother. At that time everyone was saying that her mother committed suicide but mc was too young to "fight" with her relatives as they took all her inheritance and left her without any. She did manage to leave the country though. If I remember correctly, she had the inheritance left by her mother. She was able to dig out some evidence regarding her mothers death. She knew all along that her mother couldn't have committed suicide with the love that she had for her. Her mother was killed by her aunt and uncle with the knowledge of her grandparents who kept quiet about it. In the later years, the aunt and uncle were imprisoned and if her grandparents did not die, they too would have been incarcerated with them as well.
    She got back her inheritance and cleared the verdict of her mother;s death by suicide.

-NEAR-, Czarinananana and wildthorn like this.
  16. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl who bullied her got her just due. She lost everything including her parents. I think her father was the drunk driver who killed mc's father in the accident if I remember rightly. She became a commoner working for her living, no longer the "miss" of the rich and beautiful..There was no hint of any children till the end of the story. She and her husband live a life of peace and leisure..

-NEAR- and Czarinananana like this.
  17. rebirthacon1000

rebirthacon1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl who bullied MC in school is different from the girl who's father caused the accident.
    The girl who bullied MC gets crowded out and her father's company partners cancel all projects with their company. Her father gets checked for some problems with the company due to being pushed to cusp and gets jailed. She gets blamed by her family that its all because of her.

18. Fernandes27

Fernandes27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the MC and ML get together :aww::aww::aww:

19. rebirthacon1000

rebirthacon1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC first rejects ML cause she was back for revenge and doesn't want to consume herself in feelings. ML backs off and quietly watches her and sometimes gets jealous when he hears gossip about her with her costars. some time later he couldn't stop himself appearing in front of her and gives her a lift. She was emotionally disturbed during that time, so she searches for some anti-depressant pills(which are bad for health if taken too many times and may get addicted), ML sees them and gets furious. ML thought she was doing well so he decides to just see her from far after being rejected. After seeing those pills he realizes that all those things were too much for her no matter how strong she was. ML decides to actively pursue her and confesses again, MC was a bit irritated and hot on her head so requests some unreasonable and silly things(don't remember something like bring me stars on that notes). ML leaves and returns in 2-3 hours after getting his proposal ready. he decorates entire street with lanterns(i guess). MC was a bit touched as she just casually says it. MC thinks there is nothing to lose and she wanted to give both of them a chance for once and goes to him before she regrets the decision. Most important reason she finally accepts him was because she was really going through ups and down emotionally in that time, she herself feels its not rational of her to fall in love but still doesn't want to miss the feelings he brought her that moment, so she goes for it thinking even if there will be regrets, that's for the future. He brings her the feeling she has felt during the time when her parents were alive, the unconditional love and protection she longed for after their death.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    -NEAR-, Inaira, lazykitty_99 and 7 others like this.
  20. Fernandes27

Fernandes27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobmelt: