LCD Return of the Soldier King

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by akki, Jul 21, 2018.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 89: it was all happy with the poor kid getting an internship. And the it became a downer. There’s a lot of kids in this university that need to be slapped!

2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very interested in that novel. I will have my translator take a look

3. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 130: I'm all for a ruthless mc who doesn't take bullshit and hits people, but dude calm down a little. You're smart enough to know you're not in a battlefield right now so how about toning down the violence while you're at the university?

(And then secretly destroying these shits while no one is watching)

4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 136: this is just stupid. Regardless of the reason why this girl slit her wrist, how dumb are they to not see this coming?

If Ya Fei had simply made the bf disappear with no one knowing about it I would get it. Make the guy leave a note and then the girl would be heartbroken but at least she’ll know the guy left. The way mc did it was so retarded. I’m gna jump in your relationship, say you’re my gf, get rid of your bf, tell you absolutely nothing, and then I’m gna carry on like nothing happened. And then the girls are gna get the mc to look after her. How the fuck does that make sense to any of these idiots?

5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 162: this novel could be so much better if the writer didn’t make the characters so dumb.

This kidnapping thing overall was just stupid. If you know people want to harm you and you going around to lure them out, why you stepping away from your bodyguard?

This police officer whose sister got kidnapped. You’ve screwed your self over now haven’t you. Go save your sister without mc. Let’s see how far you get~

6. Qavsell

Qavsell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh a LCD

I'm thankful for dem spoilers lol
    looks like i won't be wasting any more time for this novel
    mc had an eye transplant and ZM got "kidnapped" bs iirc
    later then saying she doesn't wanna meet mc

7. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already have been warning people not to read this Novel since the 1st page of this thread but people either don't listen or are masochists who believe that the journey-to-the-end is more important than the ending itself.

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't like the novel that's cool. Post a review on the NU page saying how crap you thought it was. What's the point of coming to the LCD thread to say don't read the novel? You got nothing better to do? Ahh I feel bad for ya. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find something good to spend your time on~

9. Bleakmammal

Bleakmammal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kleptomania is a Mental Disorder. Mental Disorders usually arise by birth or an injury to the head.