Spoiler returning from immortal world

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sivasms, Mar 29, 2017.

1. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started the novel and in review it is mentioned Han qingwu betrays him of some sort what that about

2. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    Rest assured that as of chapter 920, the author only visits this plot thread once in a very long while. The MC really clocks up the frequent flyer mileage with his constant traveling.

3. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    umm i´m 325 at the moment and would like to ask when is the contracted beast mentioned again? as my memory thinks the little beast was subdued but id didn´t die on the trip, or not?

and can someone give me an list of the characters? there are so many chars and i read many novels aside, so after a long time when an earlier nsc comes again i think so who the hell are you :(

4. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep the author has brought up many many side characters that sometimes come into the story. The contract beast from your question is stuck at his villa in Shanghai in some sort of formation. It's not important to the story as of yet.

I've been following the raws as they get updated almost daily. The story progress is very slow and he's always on the move.Can't give you list of chars sorry. Too many and I simply can't remember. I can tell you the current harem members though.

1. Kang Xia (Manager of Tang group)
    2. Ouyang Lulu
    3. Xue Yu
    4. Zhang Xingyue (Zhang Xingya's sister, not official harem member yet, but they've done the deed. So matter of time.)
    5. Zhang Xingya (Famous singer)
    6. Mu Wanying (Official Fiance, only one who hasn't done the deed up to date. Chapter 1008)

I think I got the chronological order correct.

There are also a couple of other likely candidates.

5. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait what mu wanying? wans´t she the mother of his phenix constitution disciple? O_O i mean his mind is a few thousand years old, but damn she is physically older than him :O what says his mother to this? and of course thx for the harem

6. kusanagi

kusanagi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who first women mc doing

7. Diaoli

Diaoli Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Han Qingwu?

8. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    Near the ending of the book, when he gets back to Immortal world after few hundred years of powering up. He has a show down against his enemies. Han Qingwu shows up to sacrifice herself for MC. They magically made up after that. (She was practically dying, MC saved her)

9. Herrweisch

Herrweisch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many wifes has he at the end?