LCD Returning from the Immortal World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shin Ah, Oct 10, 2016.

1. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truly... the only annoying thing about the translation is all the pointless censoring. It's like every other word some times.

2. Arin

Arin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries

No worries, we have removed censorship. We also dropped quite the bomb today for those who have yet to check for updates yet.

namia91 and pothb like this.
  3. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? Are you a translator or editor for it?

And yea, I noticed the massive release. It was quite a fun read.

4. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Link

An amazing xianxia about a former mighty immortal who got betrayed by his friends and fiance cuz of his carelesness , thinking he was about to die..
    He didn't think that he will return to his original world before he become an immortal.
    Now after returning from his original world, he will once again embark on his journey through immortality while meeting many unexpected people, reunions and exciting encounter!

You guys should try this novel, it's a fresh type of a xianxia that I have read.
    Returning From The World is a must read xianxia for everyone who thinks that common xianxia are starting to get boring~ ;)

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    mio likes this.
  5. AkGold

AkGold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Immoral MC's :)

6. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
    lol sorry, imma change it now.
    I'm on phone so autocorrect would go shit storm sometimes~:ROFLMAO::p

AkGold likes this.
  7. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's another thread already. In fact, there were 2, as I started another one because for some reason, it isn't linked >_> which makes it really confusing.

8. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
    There was?
    I didn't know~
    Oh well

9. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on the side of the chapter of the serie, when the bubble is blue there's an LCD.

10. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read more than 400 chapters 9almost 500 to be exact) of this and the only thing I can tell that this is a huge disappointment

11. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it's a boring series. I have read till Ch120 and the plot is really disappointing. Even though it's a story set in modern world we still have decent of one dumb young master after the another.

Few novels could do justice to modern age setting. Cultivation Chat Group is the one I would recommend.

12. devilmaycry1

devilmaycry1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So far this hasn't disappointed me. I wanted modern day cultivation for a while. Strongest abandoned son became disappointing after chapter 50.

I take what I can get.

13. Ababil

Ababil Non Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoil me please, (with PM or something)

14. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    You all are blind. What about the teacher???? The one he mistook as his past lover and kissed the hell out of her?

15. zyrene01

zyrene01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The immortals is coming to earth.. Interesting, interesting..!!

16. devilmaycry1

devilmaycry1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you write what happens. Spoiler us please.

17. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm caught up with the raws (ch. 998). I was initially drawn to the interesting premise. This novel is pretty frustrating because we still haven't gotten any answers to any of the big questions with so many chapters.
    Why did his wife in the immortal world betray him? What really happened to her afterwards? What is the connection between Earth and the Immortal World? Why do so many treasures from the immortal world keep showing up on Earth?
    We know Han Qingwu is the reincarnation of his wife from the immoral world, and she's regained her memories from her previous life. Why the hell hasn't she told him and gotten back with him? Or told us, the readers, why she did such a thing? Also I kind of understand why he's been sleeping around (he's not willing to get attached to a single woman after the betrayal, plus his cultivation knowledge makes him the most amazing guy every beauty has met.) What annoys me is the stupid contrivance of "He got poisoned and the only way relieve it is to sleep with a woman." And it's happened twice!

If I were to compare this to another novel, it's like an inverted version of Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel.
    In VPAA, the protagonist's goal is to sleep around, and the making tons of money and developing superpowers are secondary goals. In this novel becoming strong is clearly the goal, and making money and sleeping around are the secondary goals/means to get stronger. Both protagonists have knowledge/skill cheats from being reborn, but VPAA reads like a love comedy and this one is always trying to be a serious cultivation novel.

mrttao likes this.
  18. zyrene01

zyrene01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah
    Yah VPAA is a good novel.. Love it !! Its just that he's too many wives.. And still counting.. And i think he can also get an alien wife..

19. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's way too much stuff to remember a summary of almost 1k chapters, so if you guys want spoilers you need to ask specific questions.
    LNMTL is surprisingly readable but it takes a while to get used to the funky phrases.

20. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said, I was in the same boat. Looks like they finally added it to the novel though. Only took 3 threads and their merges to do so.

As for Harem... Honestly I can't see why most book don't really go this path. To me, it's like the reverse fan club. Why wouldn't you want to go for the best of the best. Most of these MC's are almost perfection personified. Kind of like the #1 school girl in most japanese comedy school manga.

That said, I'm not usually a fan of harems unless the girls feel like they're actually worthy of the mc.